when u love someone minstal * woou * yoonhae

when you love someone

A/N sorry that this chap took a little longer to post...having goosebumps as i was doing this and its only three couples and four more to go, wait for the next chap as it star leeteuk and taeyeon, taec and Eunjung and Chansung and Sulli and the last chap would be of course Khuntoria(their my bias ) and ill be using the same titlle for the last two chaps...when you love someone by bryan adams.... there have been a slight change as i say that there would be one last chapter left but it would not be enough for the seven couple's right? so  go ahead and read this as i continue to do the next chap

happy reading everyone!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9AZ5BFmh68&feature=related

When you love someone - you'll do anything
you'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
you'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
when you love someone

you'll deny the truth - believe a lie
there'll be times that you'll believe you can really fly
but your lonely nights - have just begun
when you love someone

when you love someone - you'll feel it deep inside
and nothin else can ever change your mind
when you want someone - when you need someone
when you need someone...

when you love someone - you'll sacrifice
you'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
you'd risk it all - no matter what may come
when you love someone
you'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
when you love someone

 

 

Yoona is inside the kitchen cooking, well she is cooking but damn it, how can Victoria unnie look cooking so easy, the way she move here is so swift and …argghh really.

“What do I have to put again?”  she said  to herself “ Oh! Yeah salt” she said and grab the container.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you” someone says. Yoona whirl around to see who it is.

“Donghae oppa!”

“You’re not making the pancake right? By the way it looks it’s supposed to be omelet” he says with a smile on his lips.

Yoona looks at what she is holding and taste it “omo sugar!”

Great, just great, she thought to herself, her eyes rolled up in frustration, she makes a blunder of the person she plans to impress.

“Sweetie what are you doing?” says Donghae, it’s been a while that she is staring at her but she is so into what she is doing that she didn’t know he was there. Yoona pouts; she can feel her cheeks are burning.

“I am trying to prepare a breakfast for you, but it’s a blunder and its ruin” she said her eyes in near tears.

Donghae seeing that quickly moves to her side and hug her, to console her.

“Hey don’t cry, it’s not ruined it, you didn’t put the sugar in so you still can do something about it” says Donghae and raised Yoona’s chin up and gazes straight in her eyes “I want to taste the breakfast your making for me” he said encouraging her

“Really?” she said looking at him brightly

“Really” he says nodding “go continue what you’re doing I’ll watch”

The way she look so focused on what she is doing and looking lost in the kitchen is so cute. He doesn’t know how the food will taste but at least it’s made with such earnest and love that it would taste delicious. He was at his office downstairs when Victoria went to visit him and he found out from her that Yoona was at the penthouse at RGC building, doing something special for him, he got excited that he went up as soon he heard about it and he like what he saw.

Yoona busies herself again in the kitchen this time she tries her best to calm herself, while working in the kitchen Donghae sits down at the table and watch her lovingly. Instead of being nervous that he is there watching her it affects her differently, having him there watching looking at her lovingly made her feel calm, confident.

She puts the bread in the toaster, while waiting for that she beats the egg and add the other ingredients, and when she is putting salt she double check it if it’s really salt.

Donghae chuckled and say “cute” as she say “omo salty”, she pouted at him and turn her back on him and cook the omelet.

Yoona was so busy cooking the omelet that she startle as Donghae slither his arms around her waist and lean his head on her shoulder.

“Donghae oppa” she said.

“Shh… continue cooking I just want to hug you, I’m not getting on your way” he said near her ear, it gave her goose bumps, but she likes it, having him this close to her feels so good and safe.

Her awkwardness was stop as the toaster signals that the bread is done, she move to the toaster and Donghae tugging along his arms still on her waist. As she remove the bread she put new ones and set it again, she went back to the omelet and flip it. as she prepare the food Donghae stick with her like a glue, but she doesn’t mind.

As the food was set in the table Donghae didn’t seat across Yoona but seat beside her, or matter of fact in between his legs, he placed Yoona’s stool between his legs and as they ate, Yoona and him in that position, his other hand on her waist and the other holding the fork eating, they feed each other at times.

Donghae looks at Yoona, he wants them to be like this in the near future always.

“Stay with me forever, I don’t know how to live anymore without you now that I have you in my life” he said to her ears.

Yoona look into his eyes trying to fathom the depth of his words and in his eyes, says it all.

“I will” she said almost breathlessly of his love for her.

Donghae closed the gaps between them and kissed her lips to seal the promise of their hearts

==

Wooyoung alight his car from the driver side in front of IU’s warm home, he felt more confident now that he can drive on his own car again. Wooyoung look behind as another car parked behind his, his bodyguard, they still have them, for their fathers’ sake.

“Appa” called Wooyoung to IU’s father who is tending the plants in the front lawn.

“Wooyoung-shi” he greeted him smiling but his forehead furrows as he saw that he came out from the driver’s side “you are the one who drive?” he saw the bodyguard behind him, he was about to reprimand them about letting Wooyoung drive alone in his car.

“Appa, don’t be mad at them, it’s okay now” says Wooyoung. He looked at him assuring his self, Wooyoung smiles at him brightly his smile somewhat tells it all.

“Really?”

Wooyoung nod, the old man went to him and hugs him “That’s good to know”

“Yeobo, who ar- Wooyoung –ah” IU’s mother exclaimed “you’re having lunch here right, good thing I cook a lot” she said smiling.

“Umma” says Wooyoung to the old woman as he entangle his self to IU’s father he went to her. And hug her too “Of course umma I’ll eat lunch here and them too” he said pointing to his two bodyguards

“No problem” she said, as there are also two bodyguard stationed in their house, even though the threat is gone the bodyguard still stays, she and her husband succumb to their friends/family about it, well this is the prize of being their friends/family with three of South Korea’s richest  family.

“IU arrive already umma?” asked Wooyoung.

“Yes she is in the garden, go to her and I’ll call you later when we are going to eat”

Wooyoung nods and before he went inside he look at his bodyguards.

“Come inside as soon as you’re done checking the proximity” he said to them and they nod to him as they checked the area.

It’s been the usual for their bodyguards to do that, just for security, they don’t want to be caught off guard.

As he was nearing the back door to the garden he can hear the sweet voice singing and as he opened the door his eyes went straight to the figure under the tree.

Under the tree, were the sunrays peeps between the leaves down to the fair beauty singing under it, as he looks at her, his heart is falling for her again, love for her is overflowing and now that everything in their future seems to be clearer, no more uncertainties, he can hope of having a future to the girl who love him unconditionally, him a rake, but that was before, now his heart is only for her, he lives and dies for her only.

As he slowly walks towards her, the song she is singing becomes clearer, when you love someone by Brian Adams

when you love someone - you'll feel it deep inside

and nothin else can ever change your mind

when you want someone - when you need someone

when you need someone...

She looks like an apparition in front of him, sunrays on her gave her that effect, her presence, and her existence in this world, in his life is his redemption.

As soon IU knew his presence her eyes lovingly gazes up to him and sang the last words of the song “…when you love someone, when you love someone”

“when you love someone” sang Wooyoung, he repeat the last stanza “Hi there my sweet” greeted Wooyoung as he seated next to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips “you sound marvelous as ever” he complimented.

IU smiled at his compliment “I love the timber of your voice too…cool” she said to him “Your all smile, why?” asked IU.

“Why? It’s because…” says Wooyoung while giving IU a back hug “because future with you is much, much more clearer now”

IU tried to comprehend at his words. Clearer. Future. As it downed on her she slowly turns her head towards him and, with her eyes getting big because of anticipation.

“Y-you went to the hospital?” she asked, Wooyoung nodded, smile still on his lips “I told you I want to come with you” she said.

“I’m sorry my sweet, I went there with my fathers a-“

“Fathers?” asked IU

“My appa, Uncle Jake and Uncle Jinguk” says Wooyoung.

“Ah right, with all of her anticipation, the word fathers, it sank into her slower than usual.

“I am sorry that I didn’t bring you with me, but I am actually and honestly telling it to you now that my doctor, says that I am clear” says Wooyoung

“Y-you are” she says as tears are coming down on her eyes.

“I AM CLEAR!!” Wooyoung shouted in top of his lungs “and spending my life with you is the best for a reform rake like me, and I promise you my heart won’t waver anymore, it only belongs to you and only you until I breath my last” he said while looking at her straight in the eyes as he slowly close the gap between them he say “Do you happen to know that the likes of me are the best husband ever”

“Are you proposing?” says IU breathlessly

“Not yet, but I am telling you now that I will because I want to spend my life with” he says in whisper and after that he claimed her lips and tenderly kissed her , the kiss feels like a promise of a life with him in bliss>

==

 

Under the night sky Krystal and Minhoare in a canoe in the lake near Choi’s cottage in Jeju. Minho hugs Krystal from behind who sits between his legs, his foot is dipped in the water, her back  lays on his chest, both of them looking up in the sky, that night the moon is full and there a lot of stars, it is simply beautiful, peaceful.

Tranquility.

Krystal felt safe and protected in Minho’s arms, with all what happen, the kidnapping, the hummer incident and their fathers’ fake death, all because of a person who holds an old grudge against their fathers.

“Hey what are you thinking?” asked Minhoas Krystal silently lay on his chest and kept on sighing.

“How I feel safe in your arms and how I love being engulfed into them” says Krystal.

With everything they’ve been through, now…for now they can say everything is calm. Everyone is happy and their fathers are alive, that’s what’s important now and nothing else, what my tomorrow brings they will face it head on. 

Minho tighten her embrace at his princess…his ice princess, tonight in this calm night, in the canoe holding her in his arms , while she lay on top of him, her back on his chest and his arms around he waist, both of them gazing at the starry night, it felt right, so right.

“And do you know how I love having you in my arms, this close to me but somehow I want you much closer” says Minho.

“I know” said Krystal as she gazes up to him from laying her head on his chest “never stop loving me please oppa”

“I won’t, even if I stop breathing it will always be you” says Minho as he gazes down at the beautiful face illuminating in the night, the moon’s ray shone on her skin that reflects beautifully in her facial features, she seem like a goddess and she is his.

“Oppa, this place is really beautiful but this seems to be a private property, won’t we get into trouble for trespassing?” asked Krystal.

“No worried my Soo Jung, this might be a private property but who say we trespaa into something I already bought” says Minhoslowly at Krystal’s ears.

Abruptly Krystal straighten up and turned around to look at Minho causing for the canoe to sway and almost tip over if  Minho’s wasn’t fast enough to balance it again.

“Hey careful” says Minhobut Krystal ignored his words

“You bought this land? When? Why?” she said

“I bought the last time I went here alone, I found out about it with Auntie Mi Sun, it would be a nice investment, realty is the best investment you know” says Minho, Krystal pouts as his reasons is purely business. Disappointed Krystal went back to her former position but unlike the first she felt dejected.

Minhosmirk at his ice princess reaction, just like he expects, he hold Krystal’s hand and brought it to his lips and kiss it as he says.

“I brought it coz it’s a nice investment for the future I am spending with you, I know how you love to swim and this location is the best to build a home with you when we get married”

What happen next is Krystal moving around to hug him and the next thing they are in the water as the canoe turned over. Krystal wraps her arms around his neck as she laugh heartily for she is touched at his boyfriend’s future plans for them

“Really, really” says Krystal again and again

And Minhonods non-stop at his lady’ love’s happiness

Krystal screamed in top of her lungs “thank you oppa and I love you” she declared

“I love you more” says Minho. Krystal’s eyes are beaming as she gazes at him, Minho kissed her in the lips lightly at first and as they kiss it deepens. The moon and stars are the witness of their love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

do you guys like it did you have goosebumps like me....want to read comments from all of you comment please hehehehe