apprehension continues

when you love someone

 

Sorry for the delayed update...so here it is happy reading

 

Leeteuk positioned his truck upfront while Chansung position his at the right side of the Hummer. Khun steer the Hummer in the middle.

“You two stubborn ladies, please, stay at the back, buckle up and lower your head to your knee and your hands on your heads” says Khun without taking his off the road “that all goes to all you girls there” added Khun to the phone. They are all in speaker phone, three way, they are using the phone as their line of communication as they are going to stop a speeding hummer.

At Chansung‘s truck, IU and Sulli positioned their selves as instructed by Khun. The two of them sits between Wooyoung and the other body guard.

At Leeteuk’s truck, Donghae sits behind Leeteuk and Minho at the other side, between them are Yoona, Taeyeon and Krystal.

“Everyone buckled up?” asked Leeteuk.

“Deh” they all answered

“Here we go” says Leeteuk. After Leeteuk said that he step on at the brake pedal, Khun braced his self for the impact. And Chansung readied his self the impact too.

“Girls stay low” says Khun seconds before the hummer hit the back of Leeteuk’s truck. As soon the vehicles hit.

Leeteuk’s truck skidded to the left.

The hummer wobbled to the right hitting Chansung’s truck making the truck screech to the far right.

They forgot one thing.

AIR BAGS.

The girls screamed and the boys cursed, damn, double damn. They forgot that small thing. How can they forget about it?

Leeteuk ripped the airbags off while steadying the truck, same goes for Chansung and Khun.

“Everyone okay?” says Leeteuk after few minutes; he gazes at the back, at the same time.

“You guys okay?” asked Chansung and looked back checking and the bodyguards too.

“Were fine” answered Wooyoung as he looked at IU and Sulli. The girls nodded.

“We’re fine, hyung” says Chansung.

“Khun, how about you guys?” Leeteuk.

“Taec, how are the girls?” asked Khun he quickly glimpse at the back. Taec had position his self on top across Eunjung and Victoria, covering them.

“Girls?”

“We are fine oppa” answered Eunjung.

“Angel?” says Khun.

“I’m fine Khun oppa” she answers.

“We are good hyung”

“Let’s try it again, ready” says Leeteuk. They position the vehicles again, Leeteuk in front and Chansung on the right side.

“Ready” shouted Leeteuk and he step on the pedal. And for the second time that night they braced for the impact of the three vehicle hitting in the freeway.

When the Hummer hits the back of Leeteuk’s truck the Hummer skidded to the left Khun steadied the wheel to the right, at that time the Hummer made a screeching noise as it contacted with the side of Chansung’s truck.

The girls screamed with the impact, but the screeching sound between metal to metal and skidding of the wheel to the pavement competes with their scream.

Leeteuk gradually releasing and stepping at the brake pedal, he glimpses at the rear view and right side mirror, now and then, apprehension is evident in his eyes as he checks on his dongsaengs.

“Oppaaaaaaaaa” screamed Yoona, Donghae holds her tightly keeping her from moving in her position. He looked back scared for his sisters and brothers.

They had no choice, even help can be asked easily but it can’t come to them quickly, they may be rich and everything but he, no, all of them, know that everything can’t come to them quickly as they wanted it. So they need to improvise.

And this is what they improvise, risky and dangerous but it is better than doing nothing right? But if only these stubborn females have stay put away from harm, the fear would have lessen, the fear of danger.

Minho looked back too, squeezing the Hummer from the front and in one side, only on one side, damn if only his pick-up truck is not in workshop being fixed. Krystal tried to look back but he stops her.

“No princess” he said and holds her head down.

“I wanna see” she said in croaked voice “I gotta to, my sisters and brothers”  

“I know but please don’t, please” he begged.

“I shouldn’t have jump off I should have stayed” she mumbled.

“Hush, Krystal” says Leeteuk, his voice milder; hearing his dongsaengs, mumble like that break his heart.

Donghae changed his position atop Yoona and Taeyeon, he is now covering the two girls with his body, and he reaches for Krystal, and caresses her head. He looked at Minho and in his looks says protect her with all you’re might. Minho nodded.

“Khun, Chansung be ready I’m stepping on the brake harder now” Leeteuk shouted.

Krystal was back into the current situation as her oppa shouted, it feels so long having this ordeal. The screeching of metal to metal is more deafening as the three vehicles hits each other.

“Come on” shouts Khun, he could feel the Hummer speed is lessening now. Chansung, holding unto the side of the Hummer, while Leeteuk stepping hard at the truck’s brake pedal.

Another few minutes the Hummer stops in the middle of the freeway together with the two huge trucks too.

Khun, Leeteuk and Chansung are staring ahead and not moving, their breathing hard.

“We did it, we did it” says Leeteuk “everyone okay?” he asked.

“Yes hyung we are fine” answers Chansung, all occupants inside his truck sits up and look around and sigh a relief.

 Chansung glimpse at the rear view mirror and look at Sulli. As their eyes meet, Sulli launches herself to him and hugged him tight “Oppa” he hugs her in return, tightly.

Inside the Hummer.

“Yes hyung we’re okay” says Khun a little weakly.

“You okay Khun”

“Yes I’m fine”

Taecyeon forehead furrows, Khun’s voice is a little weak, he straighten up and check on his friend. He went in front of the Hummer, beside Khun.

Victoria straighten up too, she didn’t like the sound of Khun’s voice.

“Khun” called Taec, as Khun looks at him; his eyes went big as he saw left side of his face blood is streaming down.

“Your hurt” says Taec

“I’m fine” he insists.

Victoria went and looks at him. The tears that she holds up in bay till this time fall as she sees her knight hurt. Khun looks at her and cupped her face and kiss her hard in the lips, with all the tension and fear they had gone through tonight; kissing her assured him that she is safe.

When the kiss ended Khun tried to smile and hide the left side of his head.

“Oppa” she said as her hand went up at the left side of his face, but Khun grab her hand and kissed her palm. Victoria still continue to cry, it worries him it’s a first to see her cry

“Shh, I’m fine it’s a small bruise nothing to worry, stop crying angel…shhh” cooed Khun to Victoria and hugged her. Khun and Taecyeon looked at each other as the latter pats his shoulder lightly.

Taecyeon then look at Eunjung and grab her hand and kiss it.

“Hyung we need medics” says Taec to Leeteuk in the phone.

==

Jake, Jason and Jinguk had witnessed their sons and daughters method on stopping the speeding Hummer.

Their leg weakens all along the process, and when the Hummer stops they tried to run to them immediately but their legs is felt like jelly that they slumped to the pavement.

How can a parent not be scared at what they experienced? How?

==

Two days after the freeway incident they are all gathered in the garden at Jang’s mansion.

“What an experience huh?” says Krystal

“I am worried” says Victoria

“Worried? Worried of what?” says Donghae

“Well I am worried that our fathers’ will freak out with us riding any vehicle” says Victoria.

“Yeah you’re right, they might not want us to ride any vehicle anymore” says Krystal.

“They might want us to ride a bicycle to work?” says Victoria

“To school” says IU jokingly

“Or worst they would not let us ride anything anymore prior to what happen” says Victoria

“Heck what are they going to do? Make us walk to work and school”

“Aiggoo” they all exclaimed.

They laugh at the conversation, what happen then was forgotten, what’s important now is that they are safe.

Or are they?

==

“What the heck are you saying?” roared Jake.

“The report on your daughter’s Hummer proves that the brake was cut strategically, the way they cut it doesn’t make the brake fluid leak quickly but slowly, if your sons and daughters didn’t act soon or even if your daughter started to panic at the freeway they could have died”

When the man finished relaying the report he left the three men at the library.

“It’s him isn’t, Jake?” asked Jason.

“Kidnapping is not his agenda anymore, he wants our kids life” says Jinguk.

“Then we had to do it now” says Jake.

“Jake” says Jinguk and Jason.

“We can’t hesitate or our sons and daughters life would be in jeopardy, together with their friends”

“Will it work?”

“It will for their sake”

“No wonder our kids, risk takers, their fathers are the same” say JInguk.

For their kids, their  family they would do everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry if the update took longer than i intended...he sorry again