coming back....love trouble

when you love someone

"Minho" Victoria happily greeted him " welcome back" she smiled brightly at him, she grasps his hand firmly, she is not comfortable greeting him with a hug like she do with her brothers...somehow her way of welcoming him made him guilty.

"you look so happy" he said

"of course i am...your back and our Krystal is back" she said giggling.

"oh really, will i meet her today" he asked curiously, he hadn't met this one sister/friend of Victoria, coz its the time that she run away

" ahh no...you can't ...everyone miss her so much so everyone is taking turns being with her and wooyoung said being alone with her twin means his included too" says Victoria laughing at the same time.  Her smile is so warm when talking about her family ,makes him more guilty of somehow betraying her. 

He haven't tell of his feleings for her when he left for Jeju its just automatically they become officially a couple, their parents are pairing them up and neither of them complain, but now after meeting Soojung he wished he had been more careful, but that's done now coz Soojung left, they might see each other again. SHe just left a message saying thank you and  she is going back with her family in Seoul.

"then we can spend time alone then" he says, he'll make up to her, he owes her that

"hmmn ...what's on your mind,Choi Minho"

"Dinner and a night stroll in Han River so that you can lazily gaze at the stars" he say invitngly.

"hmmn... sounds good, you are making up , aren't you" she say teasingly

"wehh...why...do you say that" he said looking guilty.

"you want to make up for being gone so long....ahh so cute ah...hihihihi..." Victoria say giggling on Minho's reaction.

Minho gave out cold sweat at Vic's word....ahhhh ...aigoo...so guilty.

============================

Krystal's car  speed up the drive way and abruptly stopping in front of Song household. Krystal looked at the car that just going out of the gate they entered.

" whose car is that its not like any of ours"

"its not,the owner is the current prospect of uncle jake"

"really, and its okay with you"

"well i check his medical and police background, so basically he pass that one" answers Wooyoung.

"you like him for unnie"

" no i don't ...but  what can i do...he must not hurt noona or else"

"does that guy know" she asked if the guy know their third dan and 4th dans in martial arts

"No ...he only knows that we are skilled" says Wooyoung." don't try coming after them, noona might want to be alone for a while" he informed

"your okay with it?" asked Krystal, Wooyoung is a bit protective too. He just shrugs.

"Oppa...what's wrong" says Krystal. Wooyoung look at his twin, somehow with her question he knows its not about Victoria noona anymore  but about him.

"and what about you..." says Wooyoung " you  asking for a longer time before coming back so elatedly happy and then suddenly telling us to fetch you fast"

" i won't say till you say yours" says Krystal, they can feel each other's feelings,with simple words, loo...their connection as twins is strong...sometimes they don't need words to know....its just they do.  WOoyoung sigh and closed his eyes and lay his head on the car's head rest.

"Its about IU isn't" says Krystal. Wooyoung didn't move or reply. 

Its about IU, she concluded

=================

"Yah unnie i went there yesterday but you left with the new guy uncle has just introduced to you" says Krystal

"what's with the tone Krystal?" asked Victoria

"well its only me that didn't met him i wanna know who he is...is he kind...has a tendency of pyscho...or what" says Krystal

"can't believe you guys" says Victoria exasperatedly.

"well we are entitled we are your family aren't we?" she says Indignantly.

"Fine...fine...you can come here now he is coming here today after his meeting with some foreign investors for their company" Victoria says proudly

"okay im coming in an hour"

AFTER AN HOUR in Victoria's room, Vic is animatedly talking about the guy continuesly....looks like unnie like him already....better make sure he is well suited with unnie. after a few minutes IU and Eunjung arrive too.

"You planned this Krystal aren't you" says Victoria.

Krystal feign ignorance at the matter

"weh unnie you don't want us here" says IU

"No its not..." Vic trying to defend herself but was cut off by Eunjung

"hmmn ..unnie you are blushing...I actually wants to see this...among us Krystal is the ice princess wonder if he can get through her" she say pointing at Krystal's way.

"Ohh ...poor Minho" says IU

"what" says Krystal "what is his name" she asked again

"you didn't know ...but i thought Wooyoung told you about him"

"well yah he did...but always that guy ..or him" says Krystal

Victoria rolled her eyes upward, if Wooyoung still address Minho like that , then he still not accepted...well what's new.

"His name is Choi Minho and he just comeback from Jeju" says Eunjung.

Krystal felt she was struck by a lightning...can't be... no...it can't....oh please fate don't play with us like this...prayed Krystal.

"Young miss,  Mr choi Minho is here" says the butler out side her room. Victoria quickly jumps off her bed and motioned for them to go down and meet Minho.

Downstairs Minho was waiting to meet one more sister-friend of Victoria  the newly back Krystal, footstep made him look up at the stairs, he saw Victoria coming down smile on her face followed by Eunjung, IU and ...

"Soo jung" he whispered, their eyes met, she just looked at him, no feelings can be read in her eyes.

"Minho" Victoria

"Minho, anyeonghaseyo" says Eunjung

"Minho oppa anyeonghaseyo" says IU

"MInho i would like you to meet, Kry.."

"Soojung" says Minho absentmindedly

"Weh...how did you know that..Jang Soojung or Krystal, Wooyoung's twin sister" says Victoria.

"ANyeonghaseyo Minho -sshi" says Krystal coldly and bowed

"anyeonghaseyo KRYSTAL" says Minho.

 It was a very awkward, uncomfortable feeling both for Minho and Krystal.

Krystal wants to slap Minho and get away from him, he is her Unnie's, she can't ...she just can't.

Minho want to strangle Soojung....Krystal whatever her name is ..........how can this be ...her and Vic....ahhh...he also wants to know why she suddenly leaves without saying anything but a simple thank you and goodbye.

Its good that Eunjung  unnie and IU are here  or it would be too obvious.

Eunjung is so chatty nowadays maybe because of Taecyeon oppa, that's nice to know, IU seem to be quiet, she was uneasy beside me wonder why...could it be?

"I'll prepare something to eat, what do you guys want?" asked Victoria

"anything unnie" says IU andEunjung , Krystal just shrugs.

"anything" says MInho. Victoria went to the kitchen afterwards, IU followed to help. And all of a sudden Eunjung's phone rings

"Ahh its Taecyeon oppa, wait for a while" says Eunjung and walk  a distance to have  some privacy.

Krystal and Minho was left alone.

"You....don't hurt my unnie...you jerk... don't go out of town and tell girls you like them...hurt Victoria unnie and you wouldn't know what hit you" says Krystal.

"How about you go lying who you really are and leaving without any proper manners" says Minho,God he sound so pathetic.

"I didn't lie...soo jung ...krystal is both my name, i didn't lie ...about anything...you infidel." says Krystal.

She can' t love him...she can't Victoria unnie wiil be hurt...no  I can't.

==================

Backyard barbeque party at Eunjung's place

MInho being Victoria's boyfriend he is automatically included in gathering like this, and of course as other gatherings Krystal is there too, what he hate the most is he longed for this not to be with Victoria but because he will be able to see Krystal.

His being unfair to Victoria,he needs to straighthen up.He is in love with Krystal but he is in a relationship with Victoria.  

He can't hurt Victoria like this, from the start her brothers had told him if he can't be serious with their sister he should say it earlier and not let Vic love him that in the end he can't reciprocate the feeling.

why does it have to be like this, he don't want to hurt her he likes her....but he loves Krystal....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

======================

Victoria is having a hard time making Krystal like Minho, she always cold to him, not really friendly at all, goodness.

From a corner Victoria observe the two, she is really disturb , they seem to be awkward to actually avoiding each other...why. And then from keen observation she saw that Minho eyes search not for her but Krystal's and Krystal seems to have a antennae for Minho, she knows where he is...

They avoid each other up front but when no one is looking ...when the other is not looking the other gazes with longing in their eyes... a sharp pain hits Victoria's heart... NO...ottoke...

both of them comeback from Jeju,

Minho being extra attentive  to her

and Krystal is  not at ease when Minho is near....

Ottoke...

her intuition suspects between  them...but she can't ...

its Krystal... but she can't ignore the possibilities