over the rainbow

when you love someone

A/N after what they been through i think this song suit this situation, when i first heard this song, this rendition, i felt it is good for this chap...after a storm a rainbow appears...hope is springs eternal ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNHTCglQ_Wk

Somewhere over the rainbow

Way up high,

There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

 

 

From the hospital all of them went to RGC building at the penthouse, or rather a pent mansion if there is such a word, for the place is so big, for it covers the whole floor. It has high ceiling with a magnificent airy living room, it has ten bedrooms which are spacious, a library with a variety of books, a music room with nice sound system, a fabulous kitchen with state of the art appliances and a family room that can also be a movie room.

But as of now they are all gathered in the living room. In the center of the room is a round carpet where throw pillows are scattered and around it are four long couches.

In one of it sits Jake together with Victoria on his side still hugging him beside her is her twin Donghae, whose hand rest in his upper arm and in the other side the maknae Chansung  sitting close to him and beside him is Leeteuk who keeps gazes to him.

At the other couch Jinguk sits with Taecyeon, who is sitting close, as if making sure he is there, Jinguk smiles, beside Taecyeon is Eunjung, fingers intertwined and Yu Kyung sitting beside her daughter.

Jason is in the middle of Krystal and Wooyoung, his arms around them, beside Krystal is Minho holding the hand of his love, IU sits beside Wooyoung whose hands hold IU’s and at her side is her parents.

Yoona, Sulli and Taeyeon sit together with Hye Song. Khun and Ji Hoon are standing looking at them with warm smile in their lips.

Over the rainbow glee version is playing on the background.

“Appa, what really happen?” asked Krystal.

“Jake” says Jason.

“It started when Sulli and IU was kidnapped to lure Victoria out, Henry saying about the man who hired him hating us so much, us finding out how Henry got out of prison and then the freeway incident… that was the last straw” says Jake.

“Do you know how we feel looking in the sideline, while all of you are in danger?  I thought I’m going to die” says Jinguk.

“My knee buckles, I felt so weak and useless that time, watching all of you in danger, but I can do nothing but look” says Jason.

“So we decided to go on with the plan” says Jinguk.

“What kind of plan?” asked Yu Kyung.

“Die, like Byung Jik wanted ever since, so we orchestrated it, unknown to him we have someone that is carefully and closely watching his every move, he was planning to kill us not one by one but together because he want the company that we established too, so we time our plan with his” says Jake

“Byung Jik didn’t want to do it here in Korea but in the States; he wanted to make it look like some terrorist’s work, it’s good for us too, so ahead of time we talk to our connections at the States about the hangar, the coast guard and the DNA test result” continued Jake.

“At the hangar, the bomb was found and detonated, inside the plane we wore the parachute and as soon as we reach the water we jump off the plane, Jake is the one who piloted the plane, so his bodyguard was the one who pushed the button and as to Byung Jik’s plan for the plane to explode happens but without us in it, so it was only the three of us and our bodyguards” Jake continues “from there we change how we look and went back here as Byung Jik’s men”

“WHAT?!” they all said

“It’s the only way we can keep on track on him and at the same time we can intervene just in case he would try to do anything to all of you” says Jinguk.

“Though with the plan of us dying makes you likely bait for he wanted to buy RGC, but we know you can handle it, we trusted you” says Jason.

“You mean you counted on it! What if we didn’t “says Leeteuk in disbelief, right now he wants to strangle his fathers and uncles “Isn’t too risky for that? You guys could have told us, include us with the plan” says Leeteuk exasperatedly

“Risky? Where do you think you kids got the genes of being risk takers? We have no choice, if we didn’t do anything he will keep on trying to kill you and we have no plan to just wait what he will do next” says Jake “ we can’t tell you about it the lesser people know the better” explained Jake “ one of the reason too is that we want to render him invalid to do anything against all of us and to do that we need to know if he is doing anything that’s illegal and he does and addition to that to have confirmation and proof of our friends death and the threats he have been experiencing “

“I can’t believe it, what if just what if we didn’t acted or do what you expected” says Taecyeon

“We know all of you, we raise you, your feeling toward the company is deep and the pain that you are all experiencing we counted on it to fuel your desire to succeed or maintain what we left for you” says Jake

“And Yu Kyung and IU’s parents are with you, you won’t go astray” says Jason.

“Aren’t you putting too much faith in us?” says IU’s father.

“No, we are not, sorry if it sound like a pressuring you but we trusted you all” says Jinguk. IU’s father nodded and smiled; deep in his heart he is touched that they trusted them.

“You really thought it through” says Leeteuk.

“Yeah we do but we forgot one thing and that’s how Yu Kyung reacts as soon she saw Byung Jik” says Jake.

“That was the only one reaction we didn’t expect, we thought her riskiness has gone through the years of being a mother, but we thought wrong” says Jason. Yu Kyung blushed at her friends teasing.

Amused Eunjung looks at her mother.

“I never knew umma to be like you uncles” says Eunjung.

“Oh Hyuk was always exhausted because of her and sometimes included us too, we are pranksters then, that made Oh Hyuk a little anxious” says Jake smiling at the thought.

Yu Kyung’s blush turns red more.

” So basically you orchestrated your death and then posted as three of his men”

“Ten of his men, there are four men there already” cut in by Jason.

“Why you didn’t tell us or included us?” asked Victoria.

“Because we can’t, the lesser people involve the better and I doubt it if you would agree” says Jinguk again.

“What’s going to happen to him now?” asked Yu Kyung.

“A lifetime imprisonment, at least, for the attempts on our lives, on us and all of you” Jake looks at the young ones “and because of all the illegal business he has” says Jason.

Victoria cringed, Jake felt his daughter cringed and tighten his embrace to her and planted a kiss on her temple.

“Why does he have such anger towards you?” asked Eunjung.

“Because instead of him we chose your father to be our friend, his so full of himself” says Jason.

“We hate being used, people tend to befriend us because we are Ok Jinguk, Jang Jason and Song Jake, for that reason we distance ourselves, when we did people regard us as the Three Princes, cold, polite but never smiles” says Jake.

“When he had first approach us, my instincts tells me he can’t be trusted, that he’ll just use us” says Jinguk.

“It’s a blow to his ego being rejected by us, but we see through him, what really his intensions are. But what really make him angrier is when Oh Hyuk became our friend and everything he wanted to obtain easily come to us, popularity, school ranking, wealth, the girls especially Yu Kyung and Eun Soo” says Jake.

“Umma?” says Victoria.

“Uhm, he likes Eun Soo but he went for Yu Kyung because of Oh Hyuk but being rejected again and choosing Oh Hyuk over him enraged him. When we are older and in the business world he pursued Eun Soo, but even before he can come near her Jake and Eun Soo got married” says Jinguk

“Which angered him more” says Leeteuk.

“I don’t want him to be my appa” says Victoria

“I don’t want him to be my uncle too” says Krystal

“I don’t want him too” says Eunjung.

==

She can’t sleep so she went out in the terrace and look up in the star.

She is happy her friends are alive and they planned worked but deep in her heart the fear of losing them all at once is scary. Thank God they are alive.

“Oh Hyuk, please always look after us, especially your friends” whispered Yu Kyung.

“Your friends? Are we just his friends?” says Jake from the inside.

“Yah, you daft woman who mindlessly go asking for trouble” says Jason

“Yah I’m not daft!” whined Yu Kyung.

“Yeah just babo” says Jake. Yu Kyung hit her friends arm

“Am not” she says again.

“Will it stop? “asked Yu Kyung.

“Well, I think as of now we are safe his in jail now and all of his account has been freeze, but as long as there are people like him there are always going to threats so what we do is be careful” says Jake.

“Yu Kyung, don’t go barging in like that again please, you have given us a scare of our life there” says Jinguk softly. Jason and Jake put their arms around her.

“And don’t go planning things without telling me again” says Yu Kyung teary-eyed all of a sudden. Jinguk warmly smiles at her as he brushes off her tears tenderly.

Yu Kyung their strong willed friend.

“Promise” say the three men.

 

 

i hope you love this chap, the next chap is on process and it would be couples time, the last few chapters didn't show an couple interaction but this last one will....

i'm still debating if i will do one last chap or two

let's wait and see how my next chap progresses on....