back up again

when you love someone

 

A/N: here is another chapter, a little more sad like the previous, but hope you guys still  like it, to the previous chapter I know a lot have was hmmn, mad at me (cough *kate, free and rest of you), but please bear with me, just like I say the last time, hope springs eternal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yu Kyung, if something happens please be strong for our kids okay” says Jake

“Be strong” says Jason

“After you fall stand up and fight” Jinguk.

Those were their last words as they aboard the plane. The last time I’m going to see them alive, tears start to fall again at the memory of them, as if her friends expect something to happen to them. Ever since Oh Hyuk died this is the first time she felt so afraid, scared of what future holds. All of them died on me, my friends, my dear, dear friends.

“Yeobo”

“Huh” she opens her eyes and look around “who’s there?”

“Me, Yu Kyung”

“Oh Hyuk?” she said and raise her hand to touch the face she loves then and now, and forever.

“Yeobo, it’s okay to be scared and to cry but after that, pick up the pieces of your life and continue to live, bravely face the world new challenges, what future holds is what you do at the present. The kids are strong they all are but they need someone, don’t let them lose you too, together you will be stronger and heal as time goes by, but alone you will lose to your own grieve, you’ll weaken and soon will give up”

“Oh Hyuk, I don’t know, I don’t if I can do it”

“You will my love, be strong, remember hope springs eternal” and with that Oh Hyuk disappear right in front of her.

“Oh Hyuk!” she screamed as she open her eyes, did she fall asleep from crying and exhaustion, tears started to fall again, she dreamed of Oh Hyuk, telling her to be strong.

She should be she must.

==

Leeteuk was busily, reading all the papers in front of him in three days’ time there will be a board meeting. He needs to know everything before the board.

He had to stop the threat to lay-off employees and the impending threat to the company their father have established.  He massaged his temple of impending headache.

As he get out of his car, a media man immediately comes to him before he can reach the building’s entrance.

“Mr. Song” says the man, Leeteuk waved his hand no to him and walked quickly inside the building when the media man shouted, in desperation “How do you feel Mr. Song for the impending selling of the RGC Company”

Leeteuk stop on his tracks and walk towards the man, with a grimmer face. The man fake a cough as Leeteuk’s face is near him and if only looks can kill he’ll be dead now. The cameraman that is with him attentively filmed what’s happening

“Where did you get that bogus?” he said in restraint.

“T-the death of your father and his friends-“

“Their bodies are not yet found so don’t assume” says Leeteuk his gaze made the man gulp.

The man is older than Leeteuk but he scares him like hell, and he didn’t even touch him yet.

“W-with what happen to t-them and the d-deals with other companies now are all on hold-“

“Where ever you got that information its wrong” he said and moved away.

“How sure are you Mr. Song, it could be one who actually works for you?” says the man being bold.

Leeteuk turned around and faced him

“Nobody that works for RGC would do that” said Leeteuk firmly.

“How can you be su-“

“Someone like you an outsider wouldn’t know. Loyalty” with that he left the man.

But as soon the he enters his office, the one he dreaded the most happens.

Their fathers’ bodies found, or rather more off, parts of their bodies and what’s worst the next day the rushed DNA testing results comes out, positive. It is really the body of Jake Song, Jinguk OK and Jason Jang, The Business moguls of Asia.

They are dead. Dead, four letters that he hated now the most.

Leeteuk pressed his thumb and forefinger in the bridge of his nose, stopping the tears from falling.

What am I going to do?

He can’t breakdown when everybody is. He got to keep it together, not only for him but for all of them, his brothers and sisters, his Auntie Yu Kyung, no matter how devastated he is, he is the oldest, he need to stay strong.

A warm hand that touches his face made Leeteuk startle in his reverie, it’s a first that someone walked up to him without him knowing, when he looked up, warm brown eyes  looked down in him. Taeyeon.

“Let it out” she said softly to him

“What are you still doing here Taeyeon?” he said evading her eyes

“Oppa” she said so softly. Leeteuk cleared his throat.

 “I can’t, I had to be strong” says Leeteuk brokenly.

“You’re in pain too, like your brothers and sisters, there is no difference. Release it, or the pain would be more unbearable, you don’t have to do it in front of them or even me, I’ll leave but please, let it out, don’ let it consume you” she said.

As she was about to walk away Leeteuk grab her by the waist and hold her, she was so shock at his action. She placed her hand on his shoulder as it slowly to moves and soon after, she heard the muffled cry.

She slowly his hair, admiring him for being able to hold it in for this long, but happy that he cried and let out his pain out. She didn’t know when it starts that she cared for him too, but the next thing she knows she had fallen for the Song’s eldest, the ever loving protective brother and friend.

Ever since they heard the news, he never let the pain out. Hot tears came flowing down in her eyes too, empathetic to this young man’s strength.

“Taeyeon” he said in a croaked voice. Taeyeon look down at him, what happens next made her shocked as Leeteuk claimed her lips and kissed her. The way he is kissing her is as if its oxygen to breathe, water to the fish.

He let her breath for air for a sec, but claimed it again but this time softer kisses, that melted her knees, slowly very slowly down the carpeted floor.

==

Day of the Board meeting

Inside his office Leeteuk can see below the busy street of Seoul, inside his office it feels like another world, he have nothing to be afraid of regarding the RGC’s ownership, it is always been a family owned company, what scares him are the old players, who happen to be have some stocks of the different companies they inherit through family affiliations.

 They would try to have their hands on the company that made three younger men than them more powerful, influential and respected.

Jake Song, Jinguk Ok and Jason Jang are force to be reckoned in and out business world. And somehow he together with his brothers and friends, the business world nick named them the hotshots

Ahhh he got to put his self together, or else those bastards are going to overthrow them on their own company. Taeyeon are gathering info needed for the meeting, he got to have certain information.

Taeyeon. She is pretty, smart, reliable, sweet, loving, supportive and petite lady. His elf.

A knock on the door, wakes him up at his trance.

 

“Hye Song, have you readied the papers” says Leeteuk without looking back. He asked her to have the needed papers on hand, just in case, he didn’t want to go in a fight that he had not readied his self, he is not going to let them an upper hand.

 

As Hye Song didn’t reply to him, he turn around to her to see what’s making her hesitant to reply to him, recently she became a little reluctant, not wanting to disturb him, when he look around he was surprised.

“Hyung sorry” says Taecyeon, Donghae, Wooyoung and Chansung.

“Forgive us oppa” says Victoria and Krystal, tears flowing in their eyes.

Leeteuk didn’t say anything just open his arms wide and the six of them went running to him and hug him, they were saying sorry over and over again.

 “We wallow too much with our own grieves” says Wooyoung

“You were hurting” he says.

“And so is you” says Donghae.

“I am the oldest” he says

“But it doesn’t mean you have to brave all of it alone” says Krystal.

Leeteuk he kissed Victoria and Krystal on their temple and he fondly messes the boys hairs, and no one complain, he smiled, for the first time for the whole week he smiled, he looked around and his gaze fall on Taeyeon, teary eyed, he mouthed thank you, she nods.

Someone clears their throat and when he looked around he saw Yu Kyung, with tears stained her face, beside her was Eunjung, IU, Yoona, Khun, Sulli, Minho and IU’s parents.

“I am also sorry, can we join in too?” says Yu Kyung.

“Oh, you don’t need to ask, you should be included here, come” says Leeteuk, the boys make way for them, Victoria and Krystal  went aside him still hugging, Yu Kyung went to them, as the other followed.

“We are stronger together, divided we will fall and drowned with our lost” says Yu Kyung.  Everybody nodded.

Leeteuk is having problem breathing but he doesn’t care having the people he loves, gives him strength, his Auntie Yu Kyung is right, they will mourn and heal, together with the loss of their love ones.

Leeteuk gaze falls on Taeyeon who sense his eyes on her. She smiled at him encouraging, he nods and smiled at her he reaches for her and she let him touch her face.

“Ahhh…uhhm, Sir the meeting is about to start” says Hye Song , teary eyed, Leeteuk nods

“Let’s go” says Leeteuk

“Let’s go”

Hye Song, smiled and sigh a relief, the headstrong heir and heiress still in mourning but they are back up again, she’s glad, those people who tried to mess up with them wouldn’t know what hits them.

For those who wanted to take advantage of their devastated state, would be in for a treat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s sad to say that this story will soon ends  hope you would like it though, a friend of mine, is etching to read this and told me she won’t till I finished it, but as the story progresses too an impending end is near. A few more chapters will be added. But a lot of things are still bound to happen, so anticipate it.

 

please comment want to read your insights.... looking forward for it