when you love someone khuntoria

when you love someone

 

A/N And now here is Khuntoria’s chapter I hope you liked this as this fanfic reach its last chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9AZ5BFmh68&feature=related

When you love someone - you'll do anything
you'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
you'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
when you love someone

you'll deny the truth - believe a lie
there'll be times that you'll believe you can really fly
but your lonely nights - have just begun
when you love someone

when you love someone - you'll feel it deep inside
and nothin else can ever change your mind
when you want someone - when you need someone
when you need someone...

when you love someone - you'll sacrifice
you'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
you'd risk it all - no matter what may come
when you love someone
you'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
when you love someone

 

The soft breeze that touches her long black hair makes it seem as it dances  and play with her hair, the sunrays peaking between the trees that lined up the road on the side in the country side that they  drove to makes her like a goddess gracing the earth with her presence. She glances back at him as she continuously walk in front of him and gave him a breathtaking smile, she is truly a goddess, an angel, his angel.

“Ahhh such a lovely day” she said and spread her hands, expressing her delight at the beautiful weather and surrounding.

“You like it” he asked smiling. She nodded, he opened his arms wide to her and she went running to his arms.

“I love it” she says looking up to him

“It? Only this?” he said looking around “that you love?” he said his face turned gloomy.

She giggled at his knight’s childish playfully jealousy. She gives a peck on the lips to brush away his gloominess

“I love it because I am with you here in this place and its weather is perfect because your with me” she put her arms around his neck and he hugs her tightly in return “I missed you so much for the passed weeks that you have been abroad, you didn’t even called, just sms and emails, maybe your dating different girls every night there” she said pouting.

“I didn’t call you because once I hear your voice or see your face in a video call, I might be on the plane the next minute flying back here to be with you, I need to finish the business there, in my eagerness to finish it I have done it in three weeks time instead of four weeks and a half as scheduled, I miss you so much, but the only thing that can ease it without me flying back here is by sms and emails” he explained.

“Really?” she asked acting cute to him

“Yes” he pulled her up to him and kissed her fully on the lips.

He indulge on her sweet lips, light and feather then all of sudden deep and passionate, he keep on shifting the way he kissed her, that she can’t comprehend which is which, but whatever she love both.

 

As their kiss ended it left them both breathless.

“Khun” she whispered

“Victoria” he says as he kisses her a little bit more “so are you still doubting me?”

“Don’t you dare looking to other girls, I’ll render you invalid, I am4th dan now” she said threatening

“I wouldn’t dare and I have no thought of doing so” says Khun.

Khun holds her hand and continue to walk under the trees lined beside the road.

“Where are we going oppa?” asked Victoria as their fingers are entwined her other hand holds on his arm and cutely gazes to him as she asked the question.

Khun can’t resist and planted a kiss to her lips again before he answers

“By the stream, I want to show it to you” as he said that they turned right and walk away from the road side.

“I found this place accidentally, when I was driving from Busan and have a flat tire, and as I was waiting I heard a faint sound of rushing water and then I saw it” he said smiling.

 She looks ahead are some bushes and after it a clearing, a faint sound of rushing water and after a few minutes the site of a beautiful stream unfold right in front of her eyes. The stream is so clear and small fishes can be seen swimming, at the both side of the grassy banks are some trees. The banks at the both side have wild flowers scattered blooming beautifully, displaying different shades. Victoria tag Khun’s hand and run to it and happily, she turned and turned as she felt dizzy, Khun grabs her to steady her, she smiled to him.

Victoria can’t hide the overwhelming happiness to what she is seeing now. The place looks so perfect, so beautiful. The place gives you a solemn, peaceful vibe.

Under a tree near the bank they placed the mat, Khun lay down at the mat after they have their snacks, Victoria lay down too, but instead beside him she lay opposite, her head lays in one of his shoulder, their facing each other, her forehead to his chin, and his forehead to her chin. Khun reach for her hand and their fingers entwined.

“Sleep for a while then we will play at the water” says Khun

“Deh” says Victoria and she heard Khun hummed a lullaby for her to sleep.

Victoria slowly wakes up as she feels someone is looking, as her eyes flutters she saw Khun looking at her. Their position changed, she is now laying on his lap as he gazes down at her.

“Hi there angel, slept well and rested?” he asked lovingly.

She smiled to him and nods.

As he watches her sleep his heart fills overwhelming love for her again and he can’t think of life without her. Khun picks a vine with small flowers, removes the leaves, leaving the flower, he picks Victoria’s hand.

“Let’s get married here, now” says Khun all of a sudden.

“What? Here? Now? How?”

“We say our own vows and the heaven and nature will be our witness” Victoria nodded

They kneeled facing each other

“I, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, vow to love Victoria Song Qian, the clear water of the streams, the soft clean breeze that we breathe, the green grass and colorful flowers in the meadow and the clear bright sky are my witness that now, until my last breath and to all lifetime, I will love only you and no one else and with this vine my heart is bound to you and only you” as he says those words the vine he pick a while ago, he carefully encircle it to Victoria’s fingers.

As Victoria looks down in her finger, her heart was so touch as the vine now look like a ring, accentuated by the small flowers, it looked so beautiful.

She too picks up a vine with small leaves carefully she encircle it to in his finger as she say her vow while looking at his eyes.

“I, Victoria Song Qian, vow to love Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, the clear water of the streams, the soft clean breeze that we breathe, the green grass and colorful flowers in the meadow and the clear bright sky is my witness, as your love is all I need, your my reason to breathe and in every lifetime it will always be you, because the first time we met I entrusted myself to you unconditionally, I will only lay in your arms, I will only entrust my heart to you and only you”

Khun leans down and kisses her softly that made Victoria tear up for in those kiss she felt only love, unconditional love.

“You’re my wife now”

“As you are my husband”

“And for you not to have reason to leave me, as soon as I bought this land for you with our family present we will be wed again here”

 “I’m keeping my wedding band we used today”

“I’ll have it replicated to use it on that special day”

“How soon?”

“Next month”

“Kiss me again”

“With pleasure” says Khun as he leans down again to kiss her fully in the lips, savoring the sweet taste of each other’s lips.

 

 

               -----------------------------------------------------The end------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

And that my readers it is the end, I hope I given you a nice ending it’s an open ending but still a happy ending nonetheless.

To all who have read this thanks… I appreciate how you follow and waited for my updated thank you, I hope you would read my other fanfics too, and my future fanfics

 

to kate and free thanks for the unwavering support always and kate i have this different style of wedding you wishes for...hope you like it and so does everyone

again thanks for everything