heart...mind...

when you love someone

Leetuk arrive a little late than he intended, he parked his car behind Khun's, so his sister is here already,Her and Khun are always together, well there's nothing wrong with it, she is training under her, and if there is more than that, his fine with it. 

Hmmn looks like Taec is here, so is Krystal ,she might be with Minho.Chansung is here also. 

And there is an ambulance park in the other side of the street, he shrugs at the presence of the said vehicle.

Donghae's and Wooyoung's are not here yet . His uncle Jinguk' car is here so the olds are already inside

Leetuk was about to go around at the backyard when a car parked behind his., its Wooyoung's, but what shocks him is that Wooyoung went out from the passenger seat. A petite lady come out from the driver side. Leetuk forehead creased, who is he with.

"hey easy' say Taeyeon and went quickly to Wooyoung's side and give him support.

"taeyeon stop your making me look pathetic"whine Wooyoung.

"Ow shut up, really Woo can't you skip this" complain Taeyeon

"Relax Tae, I'm coming back there after this, I can't skip this okay , its traditional, if we are here in Korea we had to go every week for a family day"

"is it okay for me to be here" asked Taeyeon

"Your a friend , so it is okay...let's go" says Wooyoung.

"Ahh wait, your bag, your med is there" said Taeyeon

"No leave it there"

"no we are bringing it , and here its more weirder if i'm the one carrying your back pack" says Taeyeon , helping Wooyoung with the bag

The crease on Leetuk's forehead went deeper...ther are lot of question in his mind right now like who is the girl with him, why the one driving is the girl, and why is she acting or attending to Wooyoung as if he is sick or something.

Leetuk hid behind , the two new arrive pair enter the house instead of taking the route where he is now watching them go inside, he catch a glimpse of Wooyung he,look pale...too pale.

His worried of this dongsaeng, when he arrive from abroad he lose weight, he just answered that time that he just eat outside or sometime he just sleep coz he is so tired going out or even to call for delivery.

"what's wrong with you Wooyoung" says Leetuk 

============

Backyard

"AHHHH oppa...your late" says Krystal running to him, Minho following behind.

"Hi there doll"

the others followed suit, taec with eunjung,their hands intertwined, the two are beaming approaching him, at the back was Khun and Victoria both looking flushed. Leetuk raised his brows...hmmn looks like there are two new couples...the other out in the open, while the other silent...not hiding...it written all over them...that's nice.

IU and Chansung coming towards him was stop in their tracks as Wooyoung and his companion went out of the backdoor.

Ahhh now he knows why they went inside, Wooyoung is not as pale like before, its not easily seen now.

Krystal's big smile turned into a frown...ooh  oppa says Krystal, who is she? She look at IU's , for a second she saw the pain registered in her face then its gone, IU tries her best not to react but still when its regarding Wooyoung, she will  even for a split second

"hello everyone ,sorry im late...car trouble...and this is Taeyeon"

"Anyeonhaseyo, Taeyeon inmida" greeted Taeyeon

"Hi Im Krystal, her twin, are you my oppa's girlfriend" asked Krystal directly, no need to prolong the curiousity

"Soo Jung-ah" says Wooyoung and their father from a the other table

"pshh...not ..thank God " says Taeyeon wittingly.

Hmmn Krystal smiled, she might like her .

"she is just a friend Krystal" says Wooyoung. Krystal smiled at her twin and cling unto his arms.

"Oppa, you look tired are you the one who change the tire or something" asked Krystal

"yes i did" he is starting to feel a little light headed , he need to sit down but his twin is clinging on him " ahh krystal, let's sit down okay"

"okay" 

At the table Wooyoung introduced everyone to Taeyeon

"where you guys meet" asked Chansung, among the group Chansung is more formal with her, 

"States, when Wooyoung have a check up at my uncle's clinic"

"you got sick?" asked Eunjung

Wooyoung nudge Taeyeon's feet under the table, for telling they met at a clinic

"well...ahh...i had migraine attacks, and Vic noona got so worried that's why i went to the clinic where i met Taeyeon"

"ohh migraine, yeah that kept bothering you then" says Victoria, everyone 's worried glances are washed out as it ws a migraine attacks...

"hey what's everyone busy  talking there" says the new arrrived Donghae with Yoona tugging along behind him, holding hands too.

"ow look they're holding hands" says Taec

Leetuk smiled...mission accomplish

=================

Everyone's attention was transferred to the new arrived couple, Wooyoung breath freely

"hey your hungry...I'll get you some food"

"no im fine how about you" says Taeyeon

"No...im fine" 

"Hey ,Wooyoung won't it be a good chance to talk to the voice you always listens to" she insinuate regarding IU and him, when everyone was being introduced to her, so IU is really a pretty girl, she looks sweet too, no wonder he fell for her,he told Wooyoung that Chansung and IU doesn't look like to be in some intimate relationship.

They need to talk to clear things up.

Wooyoung  was inside the bathroom, he just vomit, ahh taste so bitter...ahhh. He washed his face to freshen him up.Composed  he went out to the backyard.

At the door IU was leaning on the door frame looking at the people happily chattering. Everyone was happy laughing, Krystal whispered to him that Taecyeon hyung and Eunjung noona are now official, he was happy for them , at long last. His twin pointed, on Khun and Victoria noona, she said they are progressing fast and steady...good for their ballerina, its time for her to be happy after all she had been through. How about him, will he had another chance. he looked at the young lady by the door frame, would she ?

In her eyes there is love and warmth,looking at the people  gathered at the happy family day, would she look at him again like that.

"talk to her...if you guys won't be a couple again at least you can revive the friendship...a clean slate" says Taeyeon

"IU" 

IU 's shoulder straighten when she heard his voice,on guard,her wall for him is up again Wooyoung smiled bitterly.

IU tried walking, but Wooyoung plea "please listen to me at least...that time i let you say whay you want to say"

She didn't reply or moved ,she just stop, Wooyoung got the message. He cleared his throat.

"before anything else...i want to tell you...even... its too late...I LOVE YOU...i do ...i really do..." he said pausing for a while, his head feeling numb all of a sudden  "Im sorry for every heart ache you went through as my girlfriend...I've... been weak to seduction and ...my resolve weakens, but  everytime , ...your face ...flashes before me and whatever im doing with other girls would just go away..." he paused again carefully taking a deep breath, his head start pounding

" i know it didn't give justice to what i did, ...overall i  betrayed your trust, I didn't stop you breaking up with me coz ," he paused IU walked reaching for support at the chair nearby

" I'm not the right one for you, ... I only bring you pain...I can't give you the happiness you deserve, I might always stray... so i let you go, but I can't  take it ...you being on someone else's arms ...thats why i went away...but being away from you, only strengthen my love..." wooyoung walks up to the door frame seeking support his head "  I can't asked you to comeback to me, coz you'd be happier with Chansung and won't give you uncertainties" Wooyoung paused his head is starting to hurt more...veins in side of his head starts to palpitate again... no not now " all im saying is please forgive me...and let me at least be your friend again" he said pausing ,trying to hold his head up, his surrounding starts spinning.

Slowly Wooyoung slumps to the floor "i...ahh....but  im not...good enough for you..."Wooyoung took a sharp breath in as an immense pain he felt in the back of his head.

 ===================

Outside Krystal feels lightheaded suddenly...

"hey you okay" asked Minho

"yeah its just" its strike Krystal, she is like this when Wooyoung  is in pain or something "oppa she whispered and quickly stands up to look for her twin

======================

Victoria, felt uneasy all of a sudden, she looks around everyone seem okay...but IU and Wooyoung is not in sight...she saw Krystal looking for someone.

Leetuk, Chansung, Donghae,Taecyeon and Eunjung felt uneasy too, they check each other...

IU and Wooyoung is not around

======================

Taeyeon just finished talking to her father on the phone and went back, Wooyoung is not with his friends, she looks around she saw IU by the door, Wooyoung was behind her, looks like he is talking to her like what she told him...that's good...then all of a sudden  she saw Wooyoung , he looks in pain but still talking...IU walked forward...Wooyoung walked to grasping for support at the door frame.

He is slowly slumps to the ground

"Wooyoung" she said

================

"....not good enough for you..ahhhh......but I want you back... i ...ahhh...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"  shouted Wooyoung he is in too much pain

IU turn around ,she  saw Wooyoung  on the ground kneeling holding his head in tight grasp

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Oppa" says IU and run to him

"OPPA" Krystal running to her twin behind her their brother and sisters

"WOOYOUNG" shouted taeyeon

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....IU....AHHHH....IU....AHHH....love ..AAAAAAAAAHHHHH...you..uhmmn....please...mine...back"

IU hugged Wooyoung, but he was tossing around, IU didn't let go

"OPPA...OPPA...HELP" shouted IU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi guys...don't hate me okay...i'll try to update again today...

sorry for making this chap....sad...hurting...what...how do you guys feel with this chap?