how it all started

when you love someone

 

A/N: Hello sorry for the long wait, this chapter started up introducing the villain, and a little sneak view at their parents’ love and school life…and a little family bonding.

How hate is directed towards our main characters.

Greed is an excessive desire to gain power, richness and status.

 Jealousy, something you want to have but belong to someone else.

Friendship, a bond or relationship that is so strong, that someone who hasn’t had one to call friend wouldn’t know its depth.

 Love, feelings that are true and pure that you’ll do everything for the one you love.

 

 

**in blue color=flashback

“What in the world?”  The old guy says exasperatedly, sitting in the swivel chair behind the elegant table.

“Are those girls cats? How come they always gets away with all what I ordered from you to do?” he said shouting to the men in front of him ”You are all useless, imbecile, you said your plan will work but it’s like the others they are a failure” he said , veins coming out from his neck because of anger.

 How can those rich kids be so ….arggh, he doesn’t want to acknowledge it but damn they are as good as their fathers, and that is why he hated them more and targeted them?

All his men had their heads down; even they can’t believe that the girls can get away with it, and damn their boyfriends and friends/ brothers for being able to pull up a dangerous rescue.

“GET OUT OF HERE ALL OF YOU!” he said, the men quickly left him alone.

He hated Jake, Jinguk and Jason’s guts, those so called three prince in his high school days.

When he came from the States he entered one of the prestigious school in Korea, he thought it would be like the same at the States, where he was the school heartthrob and Mr. Popular.

But he got it all wrong; there are three reigning heartthrobs and Mr. Popular of the school and they are damn richer than him, far richer, more intelligent and their family is more powerful.

He tried to befriend them, since if they are friends, he can use them in the near future, and his father said he got to have friends that he can benefit with. But those damn princes, he spat with distaste, turn him down flat and instead befriend some ordinary poor guy. Ham Oh Hyuk. They chose him over me, he thought, even until now it enraged him.

He was walking at the hall, thinking of the rejection he got from the three Princes of the school, he felt humiliated, him Go Byung Jik, rejected by those three proud righteous rich boys. His thoughts was disturb by girls squealing, he looks and check if it’s because of him, but no, it used to be because of him that girls squeal but here now, those actions are not directed at him.

“Omo, look at them, they look so handsome, ahhhh” says the girl swooning.

“Really Hara, you’re drooling” says another girl, but she herself can’t take her eyes away from them too. They look so gorgeous, their faces shone.

“Ahhh, Eun Soo, this is the first time that those three smiles, the closest thing is their smirks, they are not snobs but they never smile or even laugh and ohh who is that fourth guy?” says Hara.

He took a look too; it’s that poor Ham Oh Hyuk. He was supposed to be the one with them not that damn poor guy.

“Oh, its Oh Hyuk, he is new here” inform Eun Soo.

“Oh so that’s him huh? A lot of people here say that those three royalty been more approachable because of him, so thanks to him those three look more humans now” says Hara, her gazes still fixed on the four figures.

“Geesh, Hara you spoke as if they are not human, they are not just that sociable” defend Eun Soo. Her gaze now fixed on one particular handsome face, Jake’s.

Byung Jik, fumed how could the girl he thought not charmed by any of those three is now looking at Jake, in particular, with such…love. When he first saw her he fell in love, those big bunny eyes, pretty nose and kissable lips, she even have a body to die for. When he tried approaching her, she was polite, too polite. She talks to her formally but he is okay with it, he told his self she will become his in due time, but she had always been civil with him.

Now he knows why.

“Hmmn I think I want to hook up with this Oh Hyuk guy?” says Hara.

“Good luck then coz I heard that he is pursuing a certain Yu Kyung, since the school started” says Eun Soo.

“They are not together yet sweetie so I have a chance” says Hara, confidently; Eun Soo just shakes her head at her friend’s stubbornness.

Yu Kyung, whoever you are I’m going to snatch you from that poor bastard. I get my revenge on you Oh Hyuk, thought Byung Jik.

At the school grounds walk four young men laughing heartily, the sound of their laughter echo in the air, the way they laugh, make everyone around them know that a strong friendship have been forged, and make them envy of that bond.

 Unknown to them some people are entranced at their handsome laughing faces, while others are envious of their bond, one soul hated them to the hilt.  

How he hated them from school standing, richness and even in girls,they are always on top and it’s them that they want, especially two of the girls he really likes, Yu Kyung and Eun Soo.  Eun Soo he really love her but damn that Jake Song, and there was Yu Kyung he tried to win her over too at first but he along the process he fall for her, but the damn girl is in love with Oh Hyuk.

And even when they put up their own business, along the one they have inherited from their family, they have been named mogul in Korea and in whole Asia and they are among the 50 influential men around the World of business, too. 

Those three have obtained it just in short time, and he hated it that even poor Ham Oh Hyuk is part of that company and was revered as the mind of Royalty Group of Companies.

He can’t touch the other three but he can with that Oh Hyuk, that poor relation, their friend, he spat the word again.

He had his wife kidnap that time was pregnant with their first born, the kidnap was not successful but, Yu Kyung lost the child and the couple have moved away from the three prince, he thought the friendship between them was severed, but he thought wrong. Just to protect their friends they didn’t communicate with them, he have proven it as when Oh Hyuk die, they had looked for Yu Kyung and her daughter  and is now together with those three and their family, united again.

He hate them so much, their stature in the society, their accomplishment and their friendship.

Their offspring are just like their fathers, and how he hated it.  They are successful in the business world, in love and in family. And they are becoming richer by the minute; he thought and slams his fist at the table.

He will get those, so called Royalties, even if the last thing he would do. He pressed the intercom.

“Call those imbeciles back here” he said to his secretary.

==

Jake was in the library looking at the pictures in his hand the other is a picture of him, Jason Jinguk and Oh Hyuk and their better halves. He sadly smiles as four of the people in the picture passed away already. In his other hand are the pictures of their sons and daughters with their boyfriends and girlfriends, and soon to be a couple, his first born, Leeteuk and Taeyeon, but he wonder when. A knock on the door stops his reminiscing.

“Appa~~” called Victoria from the door, her head popping at the door.

“Ohh yes my baby, come” says Jake at his daughter. Victoria, happily run to her father, Jake smiles at his daughters aegyo.

“What are you looking at Appa?” she asked as she sat down beside her father and hugs him, she misses doing this to his father. Jake put his arm around his daughter and kisses her temple. He is truly going to miss this, he thought.

“Pictures of two generations of true friendship, of family” says Jake, his voice croaked a little.

“Wow, it’s your younger years, umma is here, ohh, Auntie Yukyung, Auntie Pilsuk, and Auntie Baek Hee and omo is this Uncle Oh Hyuk” says Victoria “Eunjung is a mixed of them hahaha” she added.

“Eunjung at times looks like her Appa or her Umma huh?” says Jake smirking

“Hihihihi” says Victoria cutely “and hmmn this is, wow almost doubled” commented Victoria.

“Baby, are you happy with Khun?” asked Jake suddenly. Victoria looks up at her Father and smiled sweetly.

“Very happy Appa”

“Wah there’s a cuddling time and you’re not sharing Ballerina” says Leeteuk at the door “Donghae, Chansung, cuddle time in the library” shouted Leeteuk. And few minutes, the boys have went running to the room and sits down closely with each other.

Somewhere in a dance studio Jason Jung looks at Krystal and Wooyoung dancing, fluidly, the two of them dance with such harmony, they indeed have such strong connection, them but also their other brothers and sisters, they have grew together, so they are stronger, he doesn’t need to worry, they will survive.

“Hey appa, you’re tired already huh?” says Krystal smirking.

“Ahh, Soojung-ah, our appa is not that young anymore so he might be” added Wooyoung, teasingly.

“YAH! The two of you what you are saying, that I’m already old for this kind of thing, remember where you get those good genes in dancing” says Jason

“We got it from Umma” says Wooyoung and Krystal at the same time. Jason looked appalled at their answers, Wooyoung and Krystal run in different direction as their Appa tried to haul them, the three of them laughingly running around. Jason catches his daughter by the waist and swings her around.

“AHHH Appa, oppa help me” says Krystal laughing. Wooyoung went to them, but instead of helping Krystal off their father’s arms, Wooyoung encircle his arm to the two of them. Krystal squeals as the two men jokingly squeeze her. The three of them laugh happily.

Few more minutes they decided to leave and go home.

“Appa do you and Uncle Jake and Uncle Jinguk really have to leave together the next day?” asked Krystal.

“Yes, my princess, why?” says Jason.

“Well it’s just that you don’t leave the company all at the same time” she continued curiously.

“We can do it now, you know, since all of you are now working in the company” says Jason, his eyes not looking at Krystal. “We entrust it to all of you” says Jason.

Jason heaves a heavy sigh. They have to do this for their children. He just hopes that their plan will work.

At that time Taecyeon and Jinguk are playing basketball.

“Wow, appa still good huh?” says Taec happily, it’s been a long time since his dad and him have time like this, it’s refreshing and glorious, father bonding.

“Of course, I’m still strong, my silly son?” says

“Taecyeon as the three of us leave abroad. The company would be left unto you  boys and Leeteuk ” says Jinguk casually as he was aiming to shoot at the free throw “Shoot” he shouted

“Yes appa” says Taecyeon  “Appa is there something/there anything you are covering, not telling us” he  asked curiously.

“None Taecyeon, none “he says and jokingly grabs him by the shoulder and lightly punches him in the abdomen, Taec grunts.

“That’s so bad appa” he says and put his arm around his father’s and lightly tap on his father’s chest.

“Still having apprehension on us” says Taecyeon.

“It’s not that” says Jinguk “We are your parents so we have an excuse to panic okay” especially when your lives in danger, he thought to himself.

Oh Jake let’s hope your plan works, thought Jinguk silently.

==

“Ohh, unnie Chansung oppa seems to be avoiding me, for the last few days it’s only the body guard that is fetching me and taking me to school” says Sulli crying in her sister’s lap.

“Have you guys fought” asked Gyuri

“No unnie we didn’t fought” says Sulli and cried hard more “I miss him” she whined.

“Calm down Sulli, you have to talk to him, don’t cry. You have to talk to him; Sull~ in a relationship communication is needed” she advices her maknae “now stop crying you’re going to make your eyes puffy, go to him tomorrow and talk to him okay” says Gyuri as she held Sulli face up as she put her hair behind her ears, and give her a peck in the cheek and hugged her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is my new update, hope you liked it, have I regained your tension again, do you again feel the danger?

 

Ahh you all going to hate me aren’t you…I just gave you guys a scary rescue from the last chaps and now another  one is coming up…are you wondering now?

Well you have to wait hehehe till I update hehehe

Im so bad hehehe….

Please comment I would love to read your comments