separation...new acquaintance

when you love someone

Krystal And VIctoria is crying, while holding on him, IU is silently crying in Wooyoung's arm 

"hush you two...stop it already your eyes is so red" Leetuk reprimand , good thing Eunjung is not here. Their Auntie Yukyung says Eunjung didn't want to come and see them off. Somehow he knows why she doesn't want to go...she doesn't want to see Taec go and same time still mad at him.

"Hey , don't i get a good bye hug" says Taec looking at the girls. IU went to hug him

"oppa" she cried. Vic and Krystal went to him too

"oppa" they both cried

"Ahhh my ballerina...my doll and my sunshine" he said and kiss their head " take care always okay" he said and tighten his embrace to them "behave okay...tell my kiddo ...im sorry i didn't believe her" the girls just nod, they can't speak as  they are really crying hard

Leetuk approach DOnghae, Wooyoung and Chansung

"Take care okay...look after the girls... "

The boys nodded.  All of them are having hard time, this is the first time that their hyungs would be gone in long time...they've always been together...always...they have known that the two oldest would be send to study abroad but they though it would be when they graduate one after the other and not go away both at the same time.And it happen so fast.

Their flight is announce to board, the girls cried even more. Wooyoung took IU iand Krystal in his arms ,Chansung holds Vic into his. Donghae look at his dongsaengs and to his hyungs, he sigh deeply and bowed to them as they turn their back and go inside the gate...he remember back their words to him

Taec " your the oldest now  while we are in the States, if you need someone to talk to call me ...call hyung " he said and pat him in the back

Leetuk "take care okay...Vic and Krystal are hot tempered most of the time... try communicating with them either directly or through Eunjung...she is always been level headed... and watch over IU  Wooyoung is all over her, we don't want our youngest girl heartbroken" He nodded

====================

From afar Eunjung was crying looking at the back of Leetuk and Taecyeon entering the gate...she lost sight of her friends and her mom and her uncles ... she kept looking even they are gone now at the gate Taecyeon had passt hrough. 

Someone pats her shoulder and when she looks around , its Donghae... he didn't say anything to her, he hugs her and let her cry in his arms. Since they are partnered  in one of their assignment they've grow closer...they came to understand each other even without words.

=====================

In the plane, the two young man are quiet contemplating of the people they are leaving behind.

She didn't come  after all, she is still mad...wonder  how long will it take. The saying is true that you'll know someone's worth when you lost them...did i really lost her...hope not...

Leetuk in the other hand is worrying about the girls specifically his sister,Victoria.HIs sister have a strong personality that their protectiveness over her is suffocating her, but what can they do, the thought of not wanting them hurt, is so strong...

Krystal have no problem with their restrictions as Vic sarcastically call it coz eventhough boys are starting notice her beauty no one tries to get near her, she seem like an ice queen to others...

while Vic is more approachable,  a lot of boys wanted to confess to her but they always blocked it, and it makes Victoria infuriated, she keeps saying why they can't let her decide, its not i'll go out to every guy that confesses to her.

==============================

They arrived at the dorm inside the University that they are attending, luckily they are assigned in a same room plus one more guy.Taec kind of glued to his place, Leetuk pats him in the shoulder.

"lets go, you big ape"

Taec sigh and moved to open the door. The room  had a living room...hmmn ...kinda small...it has a kitchen...small too... the room has four door , three doors leads to the bedroom and one is the bathroom, the room at right opens and their dorm mate enters the room.

" hi there you must be my dorm mates" he said.

Taec was taken aback by the guy... he is a pretty boy...so handsome...how can a man look this handsome... He taught Donghae is a pretty boy... Taec shakes his head to snap out of it. 

Leetuk smiles at their dorm mate

"hi Im Song Leetuk"

" uhmm...Ok Taecyeon"

"hi  there im Nichkhun Horvejkul...you can call me Khun...nice to meet you"  he says "ahh im going out to grab something to eat with amy friend, do you guys wanna come...or you guys tired.

"Actually no  im not...still had a jetlag...hyung" answers Taec and Look to Leetuk to have his consent" he nods at him 

'yeah count us in" Leetuk

Outside the dorm building of boys  is the girls dorm building, and right in front someone is waiting for someone...and when she saw the one she is waiting  ,she waved her hand

"hey Khun"

"Oh hi waiting long" he asked , she shakes her head .

"ah guys meet my cousin, Yoona" he says "cousin these are my dorm mates"

"Hi" the two boys greeted

"hi there" she said and looking at Taecyeon longer, making Taec uncomfortable, fortunately  he was save by the bell, when his phone rang same time as Khun...

"OPPA"

"HYUNG" they shouted 

"we miss you already"

" where is Eunjung? " 

"ah she is with Donghae, they went to the hotel they 're doing assignments"

With donghae again...aissshh

 

=============================

hello everyone Khun is introduced....but it would be a cliffhanger, i can't update it til the 18th...

wonder what's Yoona's character...