confrontation...rescue ... changes???

when you love someone

Jake  Song looked at the youngsters no one  budges and kept on staring at them.Yu Kyung is feeling awkward so as Jinguk and Jason.

"why are you being difficult and stubborn?" says Jinguk exasperatedly

"geez... wonder with who we inherited such genes" says Wooyoung with a smirk, the others did too, while the elders look indignant.

The four older ones looked at each other, they seem to be pushed in the corner while the young ones seem formidable.The butler who is standing by the door  is amuse with whats happening,because the situation is turned, but he can't smile because one of his young miss is missing.

All the household help of all the four families are worried sick, they see all seven grow up and they are kind lovable youngster, they are elegant and everything but they are also sweet to everyone despite their status in life,respectful too.

Jake walk to the portrait hanging in the wall, he slide it it and a vault appears,inside he took  few brown envelopes and put it at the long table in the library, no one talked and curiously Leetuk and the rest follwed suit.

The envelopes contain of pictures ...their pictures taken randomly and unknown to them. 

"so whats with these your having us followed now" says Donghae as he throws the pic he was holding at the table"...really...so its not henry that you have ordered to be keep on tab but us too" he adds indignantly, his loosing his patience with all of this crap.

" i had that man investigated coz his being close to Victoria, but those pics comes with this" he put on the table ,letters ...lots of letters... unanonimous threat letters...

"this could be just fraud,and...and paparazzi is common Appa...this can't be real" says Taec

"We didn't think too, we where planning of just hiring bodyguards for each of you, as a precaution" he was cut off as they whine over having a bodyguard following them , Jake tries to ignore them and continue "but that is before, exactly two and half months ago we receive another sets of pictures "he said as he lay another envelope of pictures.

"Really Uncle  Jake cut the suspen~..." says Krystal but she stop as she see the new sets of pictures, this set this time our not randomly taken from their activities together outdoor but the pics are pictures when they are alone, unsuspecting, and this time with IU's family and Eunjung and Auntie's place, and Leetuk's and Taecyeon's pic in the States.

"this new set of pictures alarmed us " Says Jake

" and what you did is make the girls stay here have summer jobs here and why only the girls?" says Wooyoung

"about our pictures in the states being taken , what are you planning for it?... bring us back here..or what hire bodyguards that would be tailing us all the time" says Leetuk.

"its an option" says Jinguk

"WHAT" shouted Taecyeon " what do you take us for kids...babies...we're grown young men...and we are capable of defending ourselves, not just the two of us ...all of us"says Taecyeon, he didn't know what made him tick off, the kidnap threats, that is possible to be true or the thought of Victoria being kidnap already, fear is starting to creep for their lovely ballerina.

"Did Victoria know this? asked Donghae looking at his father

"No i didn't" says Jake

"you just told her that they won't be going to Jeju for summer jobs" he say not asking but stating the fact.

"She thought its only them that are not going but we are decided not to let all you go there anymore"

the boys shakes their head in disbelief .

"your treating us like kids, why can't you just that upfront, you don't need to protect us in such intensity"  Krystal reasoned

"the kidnap threats is a serious matter"

"we can defend ourselves" says Chansung

"they won't easily hurt us" says Wooyoung

"how can you be so sure about that" says Jason to his son

"coz they won't damage or kill us if they want to get money from you" says Donghae

"and if its not a kidnap for ransom"

"we can still put up a fight, no one knows that we are highly skilled in martial arts and we are gear up" says Chansung and showed his boots that has a knife snugged in it"

"Its not enough" Jason says exasperatedly

"If you told Victoria unnie what is really wrong this wouldn't happen" talked Eunjung for the first time " your unreasonable method of wanting to protect cause all of this" she added, tears come running down in her eyes again "your method of protecting us is so suffocating that we are struggling away from it"  

Taec whose just behind her reach for her and hugged her, Eunjung didn't budge, she is strong , she can fight but she felt so weak right now coz she doesn't know what to do, doesn't know how her friend is or where she is and now the thought of the kidnap threat adds up the tension.

Jake ,Jason and Jinguk can't reason with them anymore but what can they do they're bound to protect their love ones.

Yukyung just watch , she can't outright confront her friends in front of their kids, from the start she disagree, coz the time she had with the kids she found out they are very capable responsible, they know how to fight but they don't look for fight. ahhh....so frustrating..the other side want to prove themselves that they are capable while the other wants to protect them with all cost.

"this talk is pointless" says Leetuk and walked out of the room the others followed him.

==========================

Henry have taken one of her earring,its custom made for her only Krystal Eunjung and IU have the same style the difference is their birthstone, he said he just have to show it to my family and they will know.

Henry seems to know her every move then, first he had been friendly and everything that when his father have him investigated she got mad, he trapped her, he orchestrated everything that when she run away she bumped into him and thats her biggest mistake trusting Henry,he made her put her guard down and that's when he strike and imprisoned her in this room and tied her into a chair,  she acknowledge that but it doesn't mean she won't retaliate.

She looked around the room, no window. the only way out is through that door only, there is nothing here that she can use, well as if she needs it, she knows hand to hand combat, she is not that good yet but her brothers having a hard time fighting with her.

So she has an advantage ,no one really knows that she and the rest of them knows martial art, that she can fight and the element of surprise. Good thing she is flexible, she can free herself from being tied up to the chair.

She started loosen up  herself from the rope when the door is being unlocked.  Aside from Henry there is another guy,so there is only two of them. Henry thought that she is like any ordinary girl, huh big mistake for under estimating Victoria Song, and he is not going to know what hit him.

==========================

"thank you" says Donghae to Khun, they are inside his car that is parked outside the Song mansion.

flashback

Donghae tried to sneak out of the house, to look for Victoria again, after knowing the possible kidnapping he feels anxious.He was at the driveway He was standing there. Taec hyung introduced their friends to them.

"You shouldn't be leaving the house alone right" is what he say to him.

"don't stop me okay" he said, he can't raise his voice at him or else he would be found out.

"who says im stopping you, heck if its my sister im not staying put either"

"then why" 

"I'll come with you, we went here to help so im coming with you" with that he  get on the passenger seat and he buckle up "let's go< don't argue its better that there is two of us,now  start it up let's not waste time" Donghae shakes his head as he was defeated, now he knows why he is friends with his hyungs.

end of flashback

Sunrise would be in an hour, Donghae was about to start the engine when Khun stop him, when he looked at him he was looking at the gate.

"look there" he said

At the gate a man  was at the gate he put something in the mail box and after that he looked around and  walk  away from the gate as if he is just passing by. he didn't saw the car coz its parked in the other side and because 

Suspicious.

"follow him" says Khun and he took his phone out and dialed a number.

"Taec someone just put something in the mailbox check it now...we are following the suspicious person...update you later"

========================

When she have knocked out Henry and the other guy , the door open again and another three guys appear...no...four...five, she didn't expect this, damn it, she can't stop now if her resolve weakens , they're going to tighten up guarding her and it won't be easy to escape again, its now or never, she can take the  the newcomers, she can.

=======================

Donghae and KHun followed the guy on foot as he enter a narrow road, careful not to be discovered , the guy entered a an abandoned warehouse and thats when they heard shouting

"capture you imbeciles"

"she is only one girl"

As soon as they heard it they come running to it , and they saw a girl  being apprehended

"let go" she screamed and kicked the guy holding her and freed herself and in a fighting stance again.

"Victoria" shouted Donghae

"Oppa" she shouted back surprised, but relieved.

The men are shocked to see the two younger men and became more shocked when they fought them , they are as good as the girl, after few minutes  the four kidnappers are down except the one Donghae is fighting, among the five he is the biggest. 

Khun went to Victoria who after knocking the guy she is fighting slumped to the ground.

"hey you alright" he said two big bunny eyes looked up to him, lips slightly parted, catching her breath...disheveled hair...despite everything Khun  is captivated at the sight.

"feel so weak" she said and as she looked up at the person who is with his brother... round eyes, sculptured nose,  he looks like a God...she tried to stand up but she failed.

Khun quickly catch her and carried her "don't worry your safe" he said.

With those words Victoria felt safe...with tension of being kidnap...fighting... her body take its tool and let her tiredness drifts her away to darkness.

 

 

 

ahhhhhhhhhh...finished the current chapter finally....what will happen after this... well...hmmmn....sorry had to emphasize with what happen here coz it has a big connection to the following ones...hope you like this chap