alert

when you love someone

 

“Leeteuk hyung and I,  would discuss something, so no disruption okay” says Khun to his secretary.

He is uneasy, Leeteuk is quiet and said they needed to talk; he stayed for a few minutes at his table unconsciously flipping the papers and his hand absentmindedly pushes a button on the phone and stands up.

 

Leeteuk watch Khun’s uneasiness, he wanted to laugh at Khun he looks like a kid caught doing something bad.

“Victoria is not staying at the mansion for a few days now” he said casually.

“I know” says Khun “she is at the Yacht club aboard The Empress”

“You knowing where she is kind of not adding up with avoiding her” says Leeteuk sneakily. Khun froze for a minute at his words

“I had to know where she is, always” says Khun

“But you been cold to her and avoiding her when you heard that she let our father manipulate who she should like and not, like the girl who you fell for then when you we’re younger”

Khun didn’t say anything. Leeteuk continues.

 

“So do you know that you are the reason that Victoria is staying in The Empress and not letting anyone board it?”

Khun still no reply, these past few days the only thing that stops him from going to Vic is that he knows where she is, she is safe and that Henry is not anywhere near her.

 

They we’re disturb as the door opens and Chansung went in as soon he see Khun he walks towards him in big step, he look so mad and when he was in front  of Khun. He stops and hit Khun straight in the face.

“You bastard” he said seething with anger.

Khun was thrown back at the impact of Chansung’s fist. He hasn’t recovered yet when someone has grabs him by the collar, Donghae this time and he gave him an upper cut.

“That’s for hurting my twin sister” anger in his voice

“Donghae. Chansung” says Leeteuk.

Khun, a little dizzy, look up he saw Taec holding Chansung back, while Donghae was stop by Leeteuk’s voice.

 “How did you know what are we talking about here?”he asked the three guys

“We have heard it from my office phone” says Taec

Khun was so uneasy before that he may have accidentally pushed a button connecting to Taec’s office.

“Khun you alright?” asked Leeteuk

“I deserve it for hurting Victoria” he said as he lowers his head.

“Yes you do, I want to hit you too, so bad” said Taec.

“Then hit me, then maybe, just maybe the pain, the guilt I’m feeling now can at least compensate to what I have done to Victoria”

“Let’s go up to the gym” says Leeteuk, and help Khun up.

To Khun’s secretary Leeteuk says “when someone looks for us we will be just up in the gym.

The secretary looked at them bewildered “Yes sir”

 

====

 

 

Earlier that same day

 

“IU, where are you?” asked Wooyoung.

“I’m on my way to meet Sulli oppa, why?”

“What? You are not going here yet? If I have known I should have just picked you up” says Wooyoung.

“Why you miss me already?” asked IU, making her voice cute.

“I do” says Wooyoung.

IU blushed at Wooyoung’s immediate confession of missing her. Wooyoung really changed; he is more vocal of his feelings for her now compared then.

“Ahh my oppa is so sweet, I’ll be a little late coz we are going to the mall, before going there” says IU

“Then I’ll send the driver there to drive you so that it will be easier for you” says Wooyoung. He is not allowed to drive for now, so he had a driver going to work.

“You don’t need to” says IU.

“Please IU, if you don’t want me to wreak my brain from worrying” says Wooyoung

“Well alright” agreed IU, she don’t want to stress her oppa “ohh, I’m her now at Kara, bye then”

“Yah IU, just goodbye “shouted Wooyoung, he heard a giggle…ahhh, IU is teasing him.

“You first” says IU, Sulli was opening the door for her already with a big smile and mouthed “unnie”

“I love you so much, my sweet candy” says Wooyoung

“And I love you my Whiner Wooyoung oppa” she said and hangs up.

 

Thirty minutes after IU and Sulli are going out of Kara, they decided to wait outside for the car. But as they went out of the boutique a Van stops right in front of them and as the door open IU’s eyes went big.

 

“Henry-shi”

 The man just smiled and grabs her and and another man grab Sulli.

 

===

 

 She was by the deck resting, the sea breeze touches her face, for the few days she is like being here, away from everyone, away from her father that never forget her mistake years ago, away from the man she truly loves that now avoids her for letting her father manipulate her life if he only knows hoe she hates it. Why can’t her love story be like Krystal or Eunjung or IU or Yoona.

 Her reverie is disturbed when her phone rang, she never answers their call ever since she boarded The Empress, but they are sure persistent on calling her. Hmmn, now it’s IU who is calling, she’ll stop calling if she didn’t answer. Like she predicted it stopped but it rang again, when she look who is calling now its Sulli. Why Sulli is calling her, curious she answers the call.

“Sulli-ah” she says, but the one that answered shocks her.

“Hi there Empress”

 

==

Yoona quickens her steps as she reach the 40th floor where the gym is located, she needs to relay the message to Khun oppa, Junho oppa says there are no time must be wasted that he kept calling him but his not answering at all, and as last option he called her. When she opens the door she was shocked to see Donghae, her Donghae is on top of Khun and hitting him, and her cousin is not even fighting back.

 

“Stop” she said and run to them, she pushed Donghae away from her cousin “What are you doing?”

“Just giving him what he deserves” says Donghae.

Yoona was shocked at his answer she looked at Khun, she flinched at Khun’s face, and his face is totally bruised.

“You shouldn’t be here” says someone.

When Yoona looked where the voice coming from her can’t believe seeing Leeteuk Taecyeon and Chansung are there but didn’t stop Donghae from hitting her cousin

 

“Damn it, whatever your problems are, pause it” says Yoona “Khun oppa, Junho oppa said he kept calling you but you’re not answering. He told me to tell you code red angel”

“Victoria” says Khun, lying down from the floor he sits up abruptly, making him moan with pain, his side hurts

“Oppa” says Yoona.

Donghae squatted down to Khun, Yoona pushes him away  

“Damn it, don’t hit my cousin anymore, he is in pain already” says Yoona angrily.

“I’m going to help him up Yoona” says Donghae a little hurt at her actions toward him.

“Phone, quickly” says Khun, ignoring the pain in his side. Yoona gave her phone to him

 

“Junho” he says, and put the speaker on.

“Yah, your angel went to the devil, I kept calling you”

“WHAT”

“I don’t know too, but when she left the yacht club, I ignored it first then, as I observed and realized that she is going where that Henry is I called you but you are not answering”

“How long has it been?”

“Over an hour already”

 “Same address as before” say s Khun,

“Yes”

He tries to stand up, his adrenaline is up that the pain feels lesser “okay keep me posted “

He looks at his friends

“Is he talking about Victoria?”

“Khun what’s happening? What is Junho saying?”

“Victoria went to Henry, I’m going there now to save her, if you want to come, and then come but Henry is mine”

“You’re hurt”

“So what” answers Khun and he walks out of the gym limping.

 

At the parking lot they saw Wooyoung rushing down.

 

“Hyung! Chansung!” call Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung not now we need to go” says Leeteuk

 

“No, no IU” he said and he looks at Chansung “and Sulli was taken by a van and brought to an abandoned building at Yungsan”

 

“Henry” says Khun

“What” says Taec, Leeteuk, Chansung, Yoona and Wooyoung.

“Yoona you stay here and inform the others” says Khun. Yoona tried to refuse, Donghae hold her in the shoulders

“Please stay here I can’t concentrate saving my sisters knowing you’re in near harm too” begged Donghae. Yoona nodded

 

“You too Woo-“starts Leeteuk

“I’m not staying back hyung “says Wooyoung with conviction.

“Let’s go we are wasting time”

==

 

“Damn you Henry for dragging IU and Sulli here”

“I need a leverage, Empress” he said smirking and hold Victoria’s chin “Don’t fight or else they would be hurt”

Sulli and IU are tied and locked up in the upper floor; if she does anything against Henry’s wishes they will be hurt.

She is trapped

Khun help, she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

here is a new chap.... is your heart beating fast...are you agitated...hehehe so am i

i'll try to update tonight 

please comment