death

when you love someone

A/N: here is another chap of the story, but it doesn't have any couple moments well except for the giant maknaes, as the story progresses  i hope you will still read  this as our main characters faces challenges, dangers and death...

 

 

in blue= flashback

 

 

Chansung gets in his car quickly; his truck is still in the workshop, so he uses the Alfa Romeo. He has a meeting at a restaurant; he will arrive there in thirty minutes, just in time.

As he was almost out of the parking lot, someone quickly blocked his way; he instinctively steps on the brake. For a second there his heart stops, he almost hit someone. He look at the person blocking the way, looks familiar. His eyes grow big.

Sulli.

What the heck is she thinking? What is she doing blocking him; she could have been hurt if he didn’t quickly step on the brake, enraged, he got off the car.

Sulli saw as he alight his car, his face grim, it scared her a bit but she had no choice but to block his way, she tried talking to him for the past days but he always avoids her. Its either he is out with a client, meeting or busy.

“Sulli!” shouted Chansung, banging the car’s door “What the heck are you thinking blocking my way all of a sudden? What if I hadn’t step the break on time? I could have hit you damn it!” his voice roar in anger, the thought of her being hurt, and by him, scared the daylight out of him.

Sulli cringed at the tone of his voice he never used that tone with her, and she is near crying but contained herself. Her head down when he reaches her and stand in front of her.

“Y-you don’t answer my calls, you don’t even reply to my messages and when I call you at the office I can’t talk to you” her voice is getting louder by the word, tears are threatening to fall “Y-you said you’ll always fetch me from my house, from school” she said as she looks up to him “why are you avoiding me, what have I done?”

“I’m not avoiding you; I’m just terribly busy right now” he says in an irritated voice.

 “And yes I told you I’ll always fetch but when I can’t the bodyguards are there” says Chansung evading her face, his reserved is weakening by her tears. He moved back away from her as she just stayed there staring at him looking hurt, he took a deep breath and then he say “Go home Sulli, I’ll ju-“ sound of horn made Chansung look back.

He saw Sulli running away she almost got hit again by the other car, Sulli's hand in the hood and looks back at him, tears are freely falling in her eys now, she looks away and continued to run away from him. Chansung quickly runs after her..

“Sulli” he called her, as he ran to catch upon her.

But Sulli just kept running with no direction. Chansung swore, he quickens his stride as he saw her cross the street without looking around, he saw a car speeding toward her.

“Sulli! No!” he shouted as he grabs her and hauled her away from harm; they rolled over back to the sidewalk, his arms around her protecting.

“Sulli damn-“his word cut as he looks into unconscious Sulli.

”S-sul, S-sul, n-no, n-no” he said stuttering, he looks around and quickly hailed a taxi and rode it “quickly to the hospital now, please”

===

 

“Don’t hurt my sister Chansung, to all that happens, I didn’t say anything about it coz I saw how you cared for my sister, but right now I want to hurt you so much, seeing Sulli crying every night because of you avoiding her, makes me angry. If you don’t like her the way she likes you, then say it to her straight and leave her alone. Don’t come near her again so that she can move on, I don’t want her traumatized in falling in love” says Gyuri with such restraint.

She looks at her sisters sleeping figure in the hospital bed, good thing that she had only dislocated her shoulder and nothing more, she is still unconscious due to exhaustion and lack of sleep for the past few days, no concussion. The accident didn’t cost major problems she can breaths freely now she is safe, tears b in her eyes, still looking at Sulli she said to Chansung.

 

“You are the first guy she had ever fell for, if you can’t reciprocate her feelings stay away from her, so that she can meet someone who can love her back”

 

Chansung look at the sleeping figure of Sulli, thrice…thrice that her life is almost put in danger and because of him. His sisters and brothers confronted him regarding Sulli.

 

“Why are you avoiding Sulli?” says Krystal straight at him.

 

“I’m not avoiding her I’m just busy” he answers

 

”Bull! Busy, tell that to the marines” says Victoria angrily.

 

“It’s because of the kidnapping and the freeway incident right?” says IU. Chansung didn’t answer and just looks away.

 

“Then you should be angry at me because of me Henry took them and because I brought her with us” says Victoria.

 

“It’s not your fault that those things happens noona, it’s because of who we are” he said almost shouting “threats and everything, what if I come late saving her, I can’t bear it if something happens to her because of me”  the last three words he says almost whispering.

 

“Don’t decide it for yourself Chansung, if she was scared when the kidnapping she could have avoided you then, but she sticks with you, with us, because she is a friend and she loves you” says IU.

 

“Don’t Chansung, just don’t. It’s like you’re telling now you hated being born to this family, life might a bed of roses but don’t forget roses had thorns” says Leeteuk

 

“No I don’t its just that I’m scared for her”

 

“We all are scared for the people we love, but it shouldn’t stop us” says Donghae.

 

“Chansung-ah, its okay to be scared but never stop living and loving” says Eunjung.

 

Chansung didn’t say anything, he just stayed quiet, thinking, he misses Sulli, every night he calls the bodyguards assigned to the Park sisters to check and remind them not to be lax.

 

“And besides Sulli is an accident prone magnet” says Victoria to lighten the mood.

 

He walks towards her slowly, looking intently at her. He sits down at the chair beside her bed. He took her hand and clasps both with his hands, he brought her hand to his lips and kisses her palm, and tears slowly stream down in his eyes. Gyuri noona’s words ring in his ears he thinks he can’t or rather don’t want her with other man except him, the thought of her out of his life scares him more, would she stay with him together with the threats and all. But if she doesn’t want him anymore after today, he would die inside.

 

“Would you still have me after all I done, with all the threats and danger that is attached in my life, being with me, would you endure?”

 

“I would with all my heart”

 

Chansung opens his eyes, does he said it aloud?

 

He is now looking to the awaken Sulli, tears starting to build in her eyes,

 

“You will?” he asked, he wanted to hear it again.

 

“Yes I will, don’t push me away please, I rather be with you rather being safe without you” she says as the tears now fall in her cheeks.

 

“You’re an accident prone waiting to happen” he says smiling a little, as his other hand reaches for her cheeks and brush away the tears by his thumb.

 

“Then you better stay with me forever, so that I won’t get into many accident” she said smiling too, sweetly.

 

“I miss you, Sulli, my sunshine” he said

 

“And I miss you too” she said, Chansung stands up and lower his head to her and softly kisses her lips.

 

“I love you, Park Sulli, saranghaeyo” he whispers to her ears. Sulli tries to embrace him, but she yelps as her left arms stings.

 

“Careful” says Chansung. Sulli softly laughs and quickly pecks him in the lips.

 

“I love you too, Chansung oppa”

At the door two figures discreetly closed the door, looking at each other, they giggled with happiness for their dongsaengs. Victoria hugs Gyuri tightly, after that they walk away from the room humming.

 

==

 

At the conference room Leeteuk, Taecyeon, Khun, Donghae, Wooyoung, Minho and Chansung are seriously brain storming regarding the company’s situation; the board of directors wants to lay-off some employees and all of them are opposed to it.

 

“I don’t know why they are pushing the idea, hyung, looking at the figures everything is doing okay” says Minho, who even though is not yet connected to RGC is giving ideas, he will soon be.

 

“That’s why I’m enraged” says Leeteuk standing up, his teeth gritting at the thought.

 

“Our fathers don’t want it too, those employees have been here long enough and they are all doing their work remarkably” says Donghae

 

“We need to have a solution without resulting to laying-off employees” says Wooyoung.

 

“They are arriving tomorrow here and as we speak they are on the air now back here to Korea and the board meeting is next week, so we need to gather informations to stop this stupid idea” says Taecyeon

 

A knock on the door disrupts their discussion.

 

“S-sir” says his secretary cautiously, her voice croaked a little.

 

“I told you we are not to be disrupted” says Leeteuk irritably.

 

“I k-know sir b-but” she said close to crying “the news I just received can’t wait”

 

Seven men looks at her waiting for her to talk, dread in her eyes is so raw.

 

“The charter plane where your fathers are exploded at the Atlantic Ocean” she said and soon enough  her knees buckled, the news of her employers tragic death saddens her for those three men have been good to her and the rest of RGC employees.

 

The seven young men look dumbfounded. As of that time has stops, the secretary’s cry is far away.

 

They can’t be, in their mind says Leeteuk, Donghae, Chansung, Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

 

Khun dials a number as Minho tried to calm the crying secretary.

==

 

“Sir the plane explodes at the Atlantic Ocean” thirty minutes ago” reported one of his men.

 

Go Byung Jik, smiles triumphantly.

 

“Rest in peace” He says as he raised the wine glass. His devilish laugh echoed the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chansung and Sulli are now back together but a tragedy happens.

 

How Victoria and Krystal going to receive the tragic news?

What will happen now?

 Is Go Byung Jik going to stop now that the three men he hated the most is dead or it’s only the beginning?

What is in stored for the heirs and heiresses of RGC?

 

 

 

 

 

So how is it doing you like it… (Hope so)

It’s sad in the end of the chap but please do continue to read it

please comment, i would love to read your comments