Ecstasy... Lament

when you love someone

 

 

A/N: a lot of you questions what happens, but I will be a bad person for now and won’t reveal anything but please just continue to read and face what are main characters are going to go through. Here is another chapter and I hope you would like it. As I am doing this I also felt  what I titled this chapter. 

Ecstacy =a state of very great happiness: extreme delight

Lament= express sorrow, mourning or regret

 

 

in violet =song's lyrics

in blue= flashback

 

The girls are all at the gym learning martial arts with Sulli, IU, Yoona and Taeyeon. They had decided to spend the day together when the boys are all in the office brainstorming.

But the planned activity haven’t start or can’t start yet because the girls are all squealing in delight as Victoria flaunts  her left hand to the girls.

Victoria was the last one to arrive at the gym, and as she nears her sisters, she intentionally puts her hand in as she say

“Omo sorry unnie didn’t meant to be late today forgive me please” her hand still in her covering . Krystal smiled at her unnie’s action as a glimmer catch her eyes, her eyes went big as she saw what shone right in front of her, she squealed so loud together with the others as they saw what is boldly flaunted in front of them.

“UNNIEEEE!” says Eunjung

“Wah unnie” says IU

“Wah Victoria” says Yoona and Taeyeon.

“When did he propose unnie” asked Sulli and Krystal at the same time. All of them gathered around her.

Victoria giggled at their reaction.

“Two nights ago at the roof top of a hotel restaurant, he rented the place” she said dreamily as she still feels ecstastic.

“Yah unnie why didn’t you tell immediately why only now” demand Krystal.

“Yah Krystal, you where all either busy those days or in other places, but hey I’m telling you girls now the great news right and besides I’m still elated the next day after that and yesterday” says Victoria,

“Oh hush Krystal, but unnie tell us how he proposed please” pleaded Eunjung.

Victoria looks at all of them Krystal, Eunjung, IU, Sulli, Yoona and Taeyeon, are pleading her with puppy eyes. She mischievously shakes her head and feign to walk away, IU and Sulli immediately grabs her.

“Unnie pleaseeeeee” says the two youngest.

“Okay I’ll tell you” says Victoria giggling.

 

Victoria arrive at the hotel –restaurant in the exact time, when she entered she was ushered to the reserved table. As she waits for Khun her eyes roam around the place, it looks elegantly beautiful with its high ceiling and gorgeous chandelier, but what really caught her attention are the staffs that are smiling warmly to the customers, not the obligatory smile but a sincere one, hmmn like this place. Without noticing thirty minutes have passed already, her forehead furrows at disbelief, Khun oppa dare to make her, she quickly gets her phone and dialed his number.

“The number you dial is busy at the moment please try your call again later” says the operator.

“What the-“ Victoria look indignantly at her phone, he said to her to proceed to the restaurant, and he will meet her up, this is the first time he is late, well he always fetch her or pick her up for dinner.

“Ahh, excuse me Ma’am but there have been a slight changes” says the manager who approach her “if you may pleas follow me” says the man courteously.

Victoria followed the manager; she is beginning to be really curious as he leads her to the lift.

Once she steps inside a song instantly played.

When I first saw you I already knew

There was something inside of you

Something I thought that I would never find

Angel of mine

I look at you, lookin' at me

Now I know why they say the best things are free

I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine

Angel of Mine

How you changed my world you'll never know

I'm different now, you helped me grow

You came into my life sent from above

When I lost all hope you showed me love

I'm checkin' for ya girl you're right on time

Angel of Mine

Nothing means more to me than what we share

No one in this whole world can ever compare

Last night the way you moved is still on my mind

Angel of Mine

What you mean to me you'll never know

Deep inside I need to show

You came into my life sent from above (Sent from above)

When I lost all hope, you showed me love (Boy you showed me love)

I'm checkin' for ya, girl you're right on time (Right on Time)

Angel of Mine (Angel of mine)

I never knew I could feel each moment

As if it were new,

Every breath that I take, the love that we make

I only share it with you (you, you, you,you)

When I first saw you I already knew

There was something inside of you

Something I thought that I would never find

Angel of Mine

You came into my life sent from above (Came into my life, yeah yeah yeah)

When I lost all hope you showed me love (Girl You showed me love, uh huh)

I'm checkin' for ya, girl you're right on time (But boy your right on time)

Angel of Mine (Angel of mine, oh mine)

How you changed my world you'll never know

I'm different now, you helped me grow

I look at you lookin' at me

Now I know why they say the best things are free

I'm checkin' for ya, girl you're right on time

Angel of Mine

Victoria bewildered look at the speaker of the elevator, as she listened to it, Khun? It opens in the tenth floor and just in time for the song to end. But she is still not getting off the lift. The manager said I’ m getting off at the last floor.

As the elevator opens an attendant was standing outside the elevator and was holding a bouquet of roses, red and white, he handed it to her, she took the flower and the attendant bow to him as he go away. She counted the roses, twenty-two her favorite number.  Another song was played inside the elevator. I’m in love by Ra D.

Tears are starting to fall from her eyes, her knee is weakening, what is Khun doing? And where is he? At the roof top? And as the song ends, the elevator reaches its last floor, and when she got out there are flowers scattered in the floor trailing up to the stairs, up to the roof top.

Her knees are buckling as she walks anticipation of what he is actually doing, when she reaches the roof top, she heard a guitar playing and when she looks around she saw a guitarist was in the left side  playing and right in front of her a silhouette is walking towards her, then she heard him started to sing.

Forever can never be long enough for me

Feel like I've had long enough with you

Forget the world now we won't let them see

But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted

Love has surely shifted my way

And as if on cue, he kneels in front of me as he sings.

Marry Me

Today and every day

Marry Me

If I ever get the nerve to say

Hello in this cafe

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Her heart is beating too fast, looking down at Khun kneeling and popping out the magic words in such a unique manner touched her, it really makes her happy. Her head continuously nod every time he sang that part of the lyrics “marry me”

Together can never be close enough for me

Feel like I am close enough to you

You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love

And you're beautiful

Now that the wait is over

And love and has finally shown her my way

Marry me

Today and every day

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Promise me

You'll always be

Happy by my side

I promise to

Sing to you

When all the music dies

And marry me

Today and everyday

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Say you will

Marry me

Mm-hmm

And as the song end, he gradually, softly brushes away the tears in her eyes.

“Victoria Song, Marry me?” says Khun. Victoria is now sobbing softly

“Yes, yes I will marry you” as she answers Khun slipped the ring in her finger, she looks at the ring and to Khun, love shone in their eyes. And as Khun stands up he embraced her and swings her around happily.

They laugh so loud that they can’t contain their happiness.

“I love you” whispered Khun

“And I love you too” she said as she whispered it to his ear.

==

As they finish the training, they are headed to Eunjung’s place to eat dinner, at the van driven by the body guard the girls are noisy as they can’t stop squealing happily for Victoria.

“So he is not your boyfriend now huh?” says Yoona.

“Weh” all stops and look at her, questions in their eyes, Victoria, looks disturb

“He is your fiancé now and you’re his fiancée, right?” says Yoona , smiling mischievously.

“Yah Yoona, you got us there” and they all went giggling again.

The bodyguard driving and the other one beside him, smiles at their charges, gleeful atmosphere, at the gym when they started squealing they run immediately thinking something is wrong but when they arrive they are all just their listening to Victoria’s story. His phone rang.

“Yes hello” he answered

“Where are you?” the voice sound serious, he always is, their superior, but now something in his voice, made him alert.

“We are on our way to the Ham’s house”

“Okay, come quickly then” he said and cut off. His companion and he look at each other, they nod at each other and he step on the accelerator, their other colleagues followed suit as they speed up.

As they alight the car, they are all still giddy from the engagement of their Victoria unnie, as they enter the house, they didn’t notice the silent surrounding.

Inside at the living room the boys await together with Yu Kyung and IU’s parents.

The girls were a little startled finding them there in the room.

“Oppa!” they all said

“Umma, Appa” says and went with them.

“Omo, auntie, uncle” says Krystal.

Their smiles fades away as soon they feel the atmosphere, the serious faces all of them wearing, Yu Kyung’s eyes is red and so is IU’s umma, the boys look so gloom.

Minho and Khun looked at them worriedly especially to Victoria and Krystal.

Chansung’s eyes is red too, Taec, Wooyoung and Donghae won’t look at them.

Victoria cleared “Wow, are you that sad I am engage to Khun oppa and Khun oppa are you regretting you proposed” her  voice cracked as she talked.

“No angel, I didn’t and never will” he says to her trying to smile.

“Ahh what’s with this atmosphere really what’s wrong?” says Krystal as she can’t take the tension.

Leeteuk from behind cleared his throat and walks toward them, at his back they saw Hye song, his secretary and Jihoon one of their fathers’ secretary.

Victoria looks at the secretaries, confused at their presence, but somehow they are also close to them since they had been with the company long, and their parents work for the company as well before them.

“Okay” says Victoria, breathing nervously “whats wrong? Just please tell us now and cut the chase, your killing me, us with too much tension, please” fear in her voice.

Leeteuk takes a deep breath look at the boys first and then to the olds, they nodded at them, Yu Kyung and IU’s mom burst into tears.

“OPPA!!!” the girls screamed, Victoria, Krystal and Eunjung the loudest ones.

“The charter plane our father boarded explodes in the Atlantic Ocean” Leeteuk say it continuously in one breathe.

“WHAT?” Victoria and Krystal both shouted.

“The charter plane exploded 15 minutes as they reach the Atlantic” repeats Leeteuk slower this time, his gaze away from her sisters foreboding feelings.

“No, no, no, no, no” says Krystal looking at them begging them to say otherwise. She looks at her twin “Oppa, oppa, please, please it’s not true right, right?” she looks at Hyesong and Jihoon faces, but they just evaded her tear streak face.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO, they are not, they can’t” says Krystal screaming those words over and over again. Wooyoung looks at her, he was nailed where he stand, hearing it again and seeing his twin cry, weakens him, he slowly slumped at the floor, and in heart and mind too he can’t accept it their appa’s gone. Someone hugs him and when he looked up its IU, and as if on cue tears starts falling down.

Minho went to Krystal and hugs her tight but Krystal struggles from his embrace he tried holding her down when all of a sudden went limp, Krystal fainted.

“Krystal”

Khun was observing Victoria, her eyes unfocused, she hadn’t say anything, while Krystal reacted strongly she stayed unmoving and as Krystal fainted she seems to be back to the current situation she looks around to all of them, as it downs on her tears starting to falling her eyes, Khun slowly walks to her open arms but she shakes her head slowly at first but speeds up and without a word she runs off the house.

“Victoriaaa” Khun shouted and quickly follows her.

Leeteuk, Donghae and Chansung followed their sister, too.

The other girls are still in shocked about the news. IU’s mom nurse Krystal, Yukyung can’t stop crying, her friends are gone, ottoke?

Eunjung don’t know where to go to her mom or Taec.

She looks around  to Krystal who is now laid on her mom’s lap, to the door where Victoria unnie runs off followed by her brothers, to Wooyoung  crying in IU’s shoulder and to Taecyeon who slowly hitting the wall but now hitting with faster and stronger, she quickly comes to him and hugs him from behind.

“Oppa, oppa please stop your hurting yourself” she says softly as tears fall freely, she heard him sniffle.

What’s going to happen now?

==

Outside with no direction Victoria runs, tears flowing in her eyes, the pain of them gone is seeping to her heart with so much pain, they can’t be. They can’t. They just can’t.

Khun have caught up to her and quickly embraces her. Victoria fell down on her knees and started to cry hard in the middle of the road.

“Come on cry it all out” says Khun “I’m here we all are” he said and looks back as he heard huffing from behind.

 Leeteuk , Donghae and Chansung runs after them. The three of them kneel down too. And not far behind are their bodyguards.

“APPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” shouted Victoria, crying out loud the pain of the lost. Khun tear down too feeling his angel’s pain, which he knows he can’t do anything about it but be with her always and forever.

Hearing their sister’s cry of their father breaks their heart how they wish they can protect her from the pain.

Donghae and Chansung broke down in tears too. Leeteuk looks up at the dark skies preventing the tears falling down. He must be strong for all of them and what awaits them now that their fathers are gone, deep in his heart he still can’t accept that they are gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

first song was angel of mine by monica...changed it (Khun version)

second song ws I'm in love( I didn't put the lyrics anymore coz I know you all know it *wink *

third song was marry me by train

 

 

 

 

Okay so how was it *sob* sob*, crying while  doing it, feeling the pain of losing a parent, trust me I know and it hurts, sorry if the story started happy and ended sad but you see  things happen and you can’t stop it, hard it may seems but they got to face it head up.

Like all of them asked what will happen now? What future awaits them?

Please comments want to know what you feel…

 

 

 

 

 

And  please always remember Hope springs eternal.