what a beautiful day...............(?)

when you love someone

"Let's go , my kiddo  where here" says Taec to Eunjung, who doze off beside him

"ungh"is all she answer.

Its Saturday...family day...and today its going to be on IU's house.

IU's parents is used to it, at first they are actually hesitant , thinking how can their simple home can accomodate such rich people. But after the first family house at IU's place, they truly now that they may be rich but they are really just people...family...no matter what.

Taecyeon smiles as Eunjung didn't move or even open her eyes. He got out of the car and went around to the passenger seat.

Eunjung open her eyes slightly to see what her oppa...her boyfriend is planning to do.

Taec open Eunjung's door and lean forward to his girlfriends feign sleeping.

"you don't wanna wake up huh?" he said and without any words he planted akiss on her lips.

Eunjung opens her eyes in shocked , Taec didn't move , Eunjung's eyes register panic...glimpsing in the front door ... Taec didn't care with her predicament.

She wanna play , then they will. Eunjungs hands starts pushing Taec away before anyone see them... but he didn't budge. What she is avoiding happens.

"EHHHHHHH...Oh my GOd....omo...omo... everyone look"screamed Krystal, she knows its her.

"Woohoo" whistled everyone.

Eunjung tried pushing Taecyeon again , this time he moved, embarrass, she bent down to her knees. Taecyeon smiled at her shyness, hebent down and carried her out the car princess like.

"hey everyone...we are officially dating for almost a year but she only knows it recently" shouted Taec, which made everyone laugh

"AHH..oppa" whine Eunjung.

"what ...its true...and also im just staking my claim...your mine" he said in her ears, making her blush more, she hid her face in Taec's chest.

==============

"AHhh this family day is starting in a good note" says Krystal, beside her is her boyfriend Minho. 

"Yes what a nice way to start a day"gigled IU.

"At last , we thought you guys are hopeless" says Victoria

"Yeah even when we are at States...he is like Eunjung this and that...he talks about you girls too but mostly her...imagine ringtone and wallpaper n his phone and laptop" says Khun teasing

"Yah, Khun" shout Taec

"what your just being so loud and everything in the gate" says Khun

"ahh there are people missing"

the others looks around

"Yes , Leetuk hyung would be coming  any moment, Wooyoung hyung is still on his way, he just texted me and Donghae hyung is still at home, waiting for ...Yoona" says  Chansung.

"everything is clear regarding Yoona... she is just a friend to him" says Eunjung explaining

"You were jealous of my little cousin?" asked Khun a little surprise

"Yes" say Eunjung shyly

"man you ..really ... loose ends...no wonder" says Khun to Taec, that made everyone laugh and made Taec blushed.

=============

Donghae went down to the stairs thinking that Yoona is waiting for him, but no one is ther in the living room.

"where the heck is she" he say irritably

He went look around the whole place , he saw her by the garden swing. he walks to her quickly.

"yah...your not ready yet.." he say abruptly, strartling Yoona in the process

"Yah ....why do you have to shout at me like that" she say shouting back.

She really feeling bad since that afternoon,Eunjung and Taec suddnly appears, and the next thing she knows is Taec left behind running after Eunjung and Donghae...

she nearly cried, before Donghae went with Eunjung he looked at her with disgust or something and to Taec he said "really Hyung your too much" and left.

And now this him shouting at her like he is disgusted with her. tears started falling in her eyes.

"weh..weh why are you crying now" sid Donghae who started to panic as he saw her cry.

"please ...if it displeases you being with me just say no to Leetuk oppa and Taecyeon oppa and  to Khun oppa, I can manage on my own...I rather have difficulty being by myself than you making me feel like an unwanted baggage.'

"your the one that is displeased with me , to accompany you, why are you now turning the tables around"he answered back 

"I did not"

"your always texting someone....you won't walk beside me...your always dragiing behind  looking gloomy...like what you did last time..."

"what ?when?"

"when Eunjung and Taec hyung  went to where we are you keep on texting him that irritated Eunjung , that's why the companion exchange happen"

"I was not texting him" says Yoona defensively "its Leetuk oppa im texting, I was telling him that you hated being with me...your cold...too polite  almost to the point of rudeness...why are you like that to me...why"

"because your going out with Taecyeon hyung...because your making Eunjung jealous being his girlfriend...and because i hate that you like him and because your with coz your with him" he shouted frustratedly

"who told you im going out with him...we 're not dating...how can i fall for a guy who is madly in love with someone else...and i don't hate it being with you...im disappointed coz you look pissed when you fetched me in the airport...damn it ..i was so happy when Leetuk oppa called me back and say that your the one picking me up" Yoona blurted the last statement unconciously making her regret it...know she looks pathetic.

"your happy" says Donghae...its the only word that registered in his mind

"Yes..why do you hate it me thinking i like him"she asked

Donghae looks at her intently 

"coz I like you, the first time I saw you...its just at that time Im worried for the safety of my twin sister"

"I was scared that time not just because of Khun' safety  but for you also" she said bowing her head...her cheeks feel warm

"SO..." says Donghae walking forward to her "...you like me" he said not asking but stating a fact.

"As.. you like me" say Yoona looking at Donghae walking towards her ...smiling...

He is smiling to her...the smile for her...Yoona smiled sweetly back at him.

"do you know i wanted to see you smile at me like that" says Donghae

"as i want you to smile back at me like that too" she said.

Donghae poke Yoona's nose and say "don't mimick what im saying"

"am not...it was what i really thought "she say pouting

They look in each others eye smiling...just smiling.

its about 10 to 20 minutes they're like that before they went to the family gathering at IU's place

==================================

"Hey Vic your birthday is next week, so what's the plan" asked Taec. he smiled when Victoria pouts ,eyes looking upward thinking...ahhh their ballerina is cute...

"yes Victoria unnie what's the plan" urged Eunjung, Taec looks at her and smile and put his arms around her shoulder

"wehh... I don't know" she said shrugging.

Khun looks at  her, so its her birthday next Friday.

"How about going to Jeju Island...go mountain hiking and swim at the beach"suggest Krystal

"yes Jeju island, let's stay there till the weekend, family day , let's spend it there too" says Minho second the motion to Krystal.

Victoria's eyes brighten, she likes the idea.

"okay lets do that" she said beaming.

"Okay its settled then...we are going to Jeju next week..." says IU and Chansung

"Wait i'll tell our parents....wooohoo so excited" says Eunjung

Everyone stands up from the table except Victori and Khun, they look at their friends that went  telling what just transpire a moment ago.

"your birthday on Friday huh?" says Khun. "so am I invited" he asked

Victoria look at him, as if he jusst something alien

"Of course your coming"she said as her elbows lean at the table and she cupped her faced and smiled at him...

"thanks" he said looking at her....the way she cup her face with her hand made her look like a baby angel...cherub...cute.

all of a sudden, Victoria remembered one crucial thing

"Omo...ottoke" 

"why...what" asked Khn, bewildered at her faces changes from one reaction to another

"I don't know how to swim" she said pouting" im going to be left at the shore again" she said

"you don't know how to swim?" 

"deh"

"want me to teach you before we leave to Jeju" he said to her

Victoria's big eyes  went a little bigger and brighter

"really..really...you'll teach me" she said looking at him, he just nodded. 

Victoria jumps on hugging him, Khun was caught off guard ,they fell to the ground

"Ohhff" they look at each other,Vic was on top Khun,

Victoria's eyes look worried. Is he hurt, she was about to stand up  when his hand clasp around her waist and his eyes opened smirking mischievously

"Yah" she said and slapped him on the chest.

Khun just laugh , but not letting go...

Victoria looking at Khun's laugh, she laugh with him too. Khun look at Victoria's laughing ,she really loo beautiful...when she laugh for him things went brighter.He couldn't resist the urge he kiss her in the tip of her nose. Victoria stops smiling and look with Khun. He look at her too, feelings are convey at that eye contact...of feelings no need for words..they understood...their heart knows.

Khun tighten his hold unto her waist as Victoria puts her hand on his shoulder, making her self comfortable.

what a nice day him and VIctoria together like this, under him is the soft grass , tree giving them shade and the sunpeaks behind the leaves made Victoria like she is glowing with brightness over him.

 

 

Euntaec  coming out....Yoonhae seeting things straight....a ughh..sweet Khuntoria moment...

so how is it...like it? please comment

Next chap can't ...wooyoung...i'll try my best to finish it today