facing the devil

when you love someone

A/N hi everyone here is another chapter, i am truly sorry that there is no cheesiness, or couples moments here sorry for that but hope you would still like this one, the next chap is in progress, the chapters is  a little bit more serious making it more real,  there are times that you continue to live in every challenges you encounter in life and as you do you get stronger after every each challenge, and unknown to us there are helping hands on the way. 

 

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon took the floor from Leeteuk as he sees his hyung is ready to snap any moment at the unreasonable old men that their ego can’t take it that younger men like them, is undeniably good better than them.

 

“Taecyeon-shi, what does this mean, basically?” asked Mr. Kim, one of the directors in Ok Limited, between his gritted teeth.

 

“What I’m saying basically is that RGC is not retrenching any employees, and to cut expenses, travel privileges of the higher ups would be cut” says Taecyeon.

 

“WHAT? Those are privileges” says Mr. Kim louder than he expected.

 

“Yes they are but, I have here in my hands list of unrelated travels abroad and expensive accommodation charged to the company, that resulted to the money you said RGC is losing” says Taecyeon.

 

And in cue Hye Song stands up and gives copies to all of them. As they got the papers in their hands, Mr. Kim, turn a darker shade of red

 

“So from now on, travels charged to the company would be subject for approval first and really gentlemen all of you don’t need to fuss about it, you are all well compensated, right “asked Taecyeon to all of them, they all nodded “Mr. Kim?”

 

“Yes” he says in a grunt “but you don’t have problems in boarding, aren’t you Ok Taecyeon as your family owns a charter plane” Taecyeon teeth are clenched at the old man’s words.

 

“Yes Mr. Kim, you are right we do, till a week ago when it explodes to the Atlantic, but we will buy one again and I, we will rent it to you so that you won’t have hassle like us in traveling” says Taecyeon with such restraint at the old man’s tirade.

 

“So we won’t retrench to cut down expenses, which actually would just cost problems because the production will suffer, we cut the extras from higher ups, like I said a while ago you won’t fuss right, you are all can afford for your own accommodations and travels with your stature, which will match your taste, you don’t need the company to pay it for you” tirade Taecyeon.

All of them cleared their throat, the ones who mindlessly charge everything to the company lowers their head while the others who are honest just nod.

“And, that goes to Ok Limited, Song Enterprises and Jang Company” added Taecyeon.

“Don’t humiliate yourself more, Kim Jang Woo” reprimand the older man beside him “They are from the three most powerful and riches family in our country yes, but they are not just any rich kids, so shut your mouth”

“That’s all and the meeting is adjourned” says Taec and someone second the motion.

Hye Song and Ji Hoon look at each other with a smirk; the irritating people had just been smacked on the face by Ok Taecyeon.

Tiredly the boys went to the conference where the girls are waiting.

“So how was it?” the girls asked as soon as they enter the room.

“Piece of cake” says Leeteuk grinning. The girls smiled. Yu Kyung stands up and hugged them.

“Uhmm, do you want to stay with us and have dinner at the house” asked Yu Kyung, He wanted to cook for them, looking at them now everyone sees pale.

“Don’t tire yourself Auntie, as of now, I don’t want to move, where we are now” says Donghae.

Somehow Yu Kyung remembers that their house where they have received the bad news and staying there would just resurface the pain they felt that day.

“Ahh, the top floor of the building have finished its renovation, it has ten rooms large enough for three person, it has a roomy living room and a nice big kitchen” says Ji Hoon.

“Really, Ji Hoon, how come it’s only now that you have told about it” says Leeteuk eyeing the man secretary.

“W-well” the man stutters.

“You were very busy and with all that is happenings it’s only now that I remember it sir”

“The helipad?”  Asked Vctoria.

“Still in the rooftop, the top floor was renovated for everyone, Sir Jin-“ Hye Song stops.

“The top floor was renovated into that structure for your convenience, and well since you worry about a tiring drive you can stay at the top and rest there and eat” says Ji Hoon.

“Is the fridge stuff?” asked Yu Kyung.

“We can have it stuff Ma’am” 

“Please do but, I will list down the ingredients needed” says Yu Kyung.

That night all of them sleep at the top floor, and from then on, they all stayed there, the girls decided to room together while the boys occupied two rooms, Yu Kyung used one and one room too for IU’s parents.

They work, at the lower floor and live at the top floor. That setting has been going on for one month now. All of them seem to avoid going back at their own place as all of it have memories that sadden them all.

No words are said, they just live together like that, seeking each other for comfort, to cope and warmth, and it’s a sanctuary for each other.

==

 

Go Byung Jik went to meet the mourning kids of those three hateful men. He got to moves fast as he learned that even in their devastated state they still have a clear mind.

As he enters the building and stated his business he is ushered to a conference room, at first he was curious why there, and when he went inside he learned that he’ll meet all of them together with their boy/girlfriends, he secretly smirk in annoyance, just like their fathers.

He saw Eun Soo’s daughter, Victoria, she just looks like her mother, beautiful with those big bunny eyes, kissable lips and long shining hair and Yu Kyung’s daughter, Eunjung, like her mother a beauty but she have angles that looks like her father, that makes his face grim.

Only the men have faced him, the girls stayed at the other half of the room, separated by an accordion door.

He didn’t beat around the bush and went straight at the point about his interest in buying RGC Company.

Like him they said no straight in his face.

“No, Mr. Go RGC is not in the market and never will be” says Leeteuk.

“Well, how can you be sure young men that RGC won’t be in the market, with your situation now, you are in most advantage now with my offer, were its market value is still high but once it goes down I can’t offer you the same generosity”

“Thank you Mr. Go but we won’t, no need to worry about the stability of RGC we can last long enough till we are back on our feet again, not being to boastful we have enough money last our children a lifetime” says Taecyeon.

Khun can see the old man turn red at the embarrassment thrown in his face, but that serves him right, when he come inside the room his instincts tell him he is not a good person, and when he saw how he looked at Eunjung and Victoria, especially Victoria it enraged him.

“Again Mr. Go thanks, for coming but there is really no need to offer for something that’s not in the market” says Leeteuk being civil as he could stands up and bowed his head, the others followed him.  Go Byung Jik was dumbfounded at the young men, polite way of making him leave, polite but to the point of rudeness. As he was about to go out of the room, he saw Yu Kyung entering the room from the second door with a cart of food in hand.

“Wah, food” shouted the boys as they open the accordion door.

“Oh boys come and eat” says Yu Kyung looking at them, but her eyes strayed at the man who is near at the other door “Go Byung Jik” she whispered.

“Who is he?” asked Victoria to the boys.

“He is go Byung Jik, a former classmates of our fathers way back in high school and he is also the man that kept competing with them since then, competing with popularity, girls rankings and up to business world he is still trying to compete with them, but to no avail he is still a loser“ says Chansung.

“Daebak you are really a know all huh?” says Wooyoung

“How did you know about it Chansung” asked Yu Kyung.

“Our appas have talk about him one time, how badly he wanted to win against our fathers, but always, always lose to them in every account” says Chansung.

 “Our maknae is surely scary knowing a lot of things and keeping it quietly with him” says Donghae.

“I just don’t squeal too much, and I never thought what I knew about that guy, would be needed, his old news, but still I don’t like him near any of us” says Chansung.

Leeteuk nodded “Until now we don’t know who’s the culprit behind the plane’s explosion” says Leeteuk

“Let’s forget about him okay, you already told him the company is not in the market, right so lets eat and call Hye Song and Ji Hoon too so they can eat with us” says Yu Kyung.

Krystal went to the intercom to call for the two secretaries.

Yu Kyung looks at them lovingly, seeing Go Byung Jik here alarms her, him trying to buy off the company, she doesn’t like it, somewhere deep in her heart, she knows he had something to do with the planes explosion and the rumor of RGC being in the market. Always, always he wanted to win against them so bad, even resulting into violence, and somehow she knows he is behind her kidnapping many years back.

 

==

 

Over a month all of them became busy talking personally to the companies doing business with them; all of them seem to be reluctant at the thought of their fathers’ demise. Well most of them are, except one, Park Jin Young. He is also well respected in the business world in Korea, he may not be known as their father but he is well respected by a lot in the world of business.

“I will still do business with RGC and so as with the other companies you are handling” he says.

Leeteuk, Taecyeon, Donghae, Wooyoung and Chansung look at him with amazement.

“T-thanks Sir for still doing business with us” says Leeteuk.

“Why would I not? Didn’t you know that I did business with your fathers even at the times of your grandfathers are alive, so why won’t I do business with you who came from families of well respected and business geniuses” says Jin Young.

“Well the othe-“says Taecyeon

“I don’t care about them” he says in a grunt “how is the report on the planes explosion? Did they found out who did it?” he asked suddenly

“No, sir none” says Donghae sadly. Jin Young cleared his throat.

“Well it’s good that you didn’t slack off or those old bats, have taken the companies in your control”

“We are glad too” says Leeteuk.

“And we are glad that you didn’t partake with them” says Chansung

“I don’t need to, instead of destroying it, I harness it to see how far they can go” he says looking at each young men in front of him “Your fathers would be glad at how you handle everything, heck I would be proud if your mine, but I can be glad that you young men are good people and good business men” he says.

Park Jin Young still doing business with them spread like a contagious disease that the other that are reluctant first, followed Jin Young’s action.

 

==

 

Byung Jik didn’t expect that in one month’s time that those Bas&%^* brats can solve it, and drat that old man Park Jin Young.

Even when those guys are dead he can’t win, and what’s worst with those brats he can’t match them, it infuriated him. How he hate them up to their kids.

“Ahh sir” says her secretary in the intercom.

“WHAT?” he said shouting at her.

“A certain Ham Yu Kyung wants to see you” she inform him.

Yu Kyung. H e smiled looks like fate is giving him a chance to get back at them.

“Let her in” he says and widely grin leaning back at his chair.

 

==

 

“A situation just comes in that is not in our plan” says one man as soon he hears the report relayed to him.

“What is it, George?” asked the man.

“Ham Yu Kyung just entered Go Byung Jik’s building, without any bodyguards”

The man abruptly stands up “WHAT?” he said shouting “What is that woman doing is she daft, does she forgot how dangerous is that man?”

"Sir please, calm down” says the bodyguard

“Don’t sir me and call those two here quick” he ordered.

“Damn it, Yu Kyung what are you doing? You are going to ruin the whole planned” the man thought.

this is not supposes to happen. Everything is going as planned until Yu Kyung steps inside Go Byung Jik’s building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

do you guys wonder who are they?

what's going to happen to Yu Kyung?

friends with the same feathers do flock together isn't?

from mother to daughter to fathers to sons and daughters

 

thanks for reading and hoping to read your comments