changes

when you love someone

Khun carried the sleeping Victoria in his arms, she looks so delicate now that she is sleeping but a while ago she look so fierce fighting. When they heard her screaming he thought he will see a crying girl but no he didn't see one, he saw a girl with fierce fighting skills, he was in awe at her,her moves are swift and agile, every strike is precise....but still very feminine.

He knows Leetuk and Taec  are blackbelters , they been sparring with each other now and then when they where at school gym, at their first sparring he found out that they aren't just blackbelters...they are in third dan already. Sparring with them made his passion in the art fired up again.

All of them are damn good, from the oldest to youngest ,to the men and women, they will be a formidable opponent and a strong ally

The young lady in his arms, is one fierce lady, he wants to know more about her ...they call her ballerina...but for him he is an angel...coz she looks more of an angel to him...

"Khun is she okay" says Donghae running into them

"yes Donghae don't worry she didn't faint, she just said she is tired so i told her she can't rest and not worry"

Donghae looked surprise, Victoria don't just rest or put her guard down easily to strangers...never...his bewildered. He was about to take Victoria from him when Khun adjusted Victoria in his arms.Victoria snuggled at Khun's , and he didn't seem to mind. Looking at them now ...he felt like they somehow suited, Donghae shakes his head to clear his mind

"hey better call the police,so they can pick this guys"says Khun "tell them to that they don't need to rush coz this boys going to wake up after an hour or so" says Khun jokingly, but definitely true.

Donghae smiled, all of them are knocked down...that's what they get messing with them. Looks like he is going to like his friend of his brothers.

"come on let's go, let's get her home" says Donghae. Khun nodded and walk outside of the warehouse.

"your going home angel" he say to victoria's sleeping figure in his arms.

Donghae looking at  Victoria and Khun like that , he don't feel any thing like making them stay away from his sister...hmmn wonder why. He remember to call home and inform them that Victoria is safe

======================

Leetuk just  finished talking to Donghae, that brother of him  will have some reprimanding waiting for him. He'd been reckless and for goodness sake Khun went with him. aside from that his happy to know that Victoria is safe.

When Khun called Taec telling them that theysaw a suspicious man outside the mansion that he put something on the mailbox and they 're going to follow him Taec went ballistic , but the two didn't hear it coz they already hang up.

When they checked the mailbox , whats inside is a letter asking for ransom and one of Victoria's earrings, Leetuk went numb as it only proves that the kidnap threats are true, and the first to be kidnap is one of their girls , only if their fathers have been oopen to them, they listen to reason, they always keep it to them selves.

"Victoria is safe, Donghae and Khun are on their way here, they called the police already and those kidnappers are going to be jailed" He informed everyone in the living room. Since Donghae and Khun left everyone have been on their toes, Yoona has been worried sick of her cousin Taec was on her side calming her.

"see i told you they can handle it, they are both in second dan" says Taec .

========================================

"How's Victoria unnie?" asked IU

"sleeping, exhaustion and starvation for two days weakens her" says Eunjung

"can't believe that Henry guy is actually involved in the kidnapping, he crept into unnie  safely and then react the way Unnie wants" says Krystal

"I just wonder if her kidnapping is connected with what our elders are receiving?" says Eunjung.

"connected or not they will think that it is, bur we won't get easy I bet we will have bodyguards, I just wish they would be undercover"says Krystal.

"hey unnie have you and Taecyeon oppa reconciled"asked IU, Eunjung just shrugs.

'then maybe you guys together would have a chance of being a couple" says Krystal

"I doubt it" she says

"wehh" IU and Krystal chorused

"looks like him and Yoona are an item" she said sadly

"Oh yeah, Taec oppa has been really been attentive of her" says IU

"I can't even hate her coz she is really nice" says Krystal

"Her cousin Khun oppa help save unnie, where is he anyway haven't seen him since they save vic."says IU

"well he have to leave immediately for Thailand, so he left immediately after some police interview him regarding you know" says Eunjung

"aah really so frustrating" says IU

Eunjung just smiled sadly at the two younger friend.

At the other side of the pillar Donghae is behind it looking crestfallen

"so she is with Taec hyung huh?...lucky hyung"say Donghae, first time for him to really like someone , but  she is untouchable....what a dilemma...first one... first heartache.

=======================

Another figure heard their discussion

"so that Henry really work things out so that my daughter be targeted by that bastard, i would not let that happen again...never... it should have not happen if only she just submit to what I say"

=======================

2 months after that incident

"IU  if you like my brother you have to show him not just your timid self,you must have confidence" says Krystal

IU just lower her head more at her words

Krystal shakes her head in frustration, she likes IU  for her brother but at the same time not...her heart would just be broken her twin is such a player.

"Hi there , where is Victoria unnie, well Uncle Jake called for her in his office , don't know why"

"Don't you guys think unnie kind of change since that ..." trail Eunjung

"yeah i do too, just can't pinpoint it" Krystal

==============

"AAAAahhh Victoria your hear" says her father as soon she enters his fathers office, he is talking with someone business associate?

"ANyeonghaseyo Father"

"Mr Cho hear is my daughter Victoria, Victoria this are the Chos and their son Kyuhyun"

"Anyeonghaseyo Mr kim, Mrs Kim, Kyuhyun -shi" says Victoria, so my fathers manipulation of my life begun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the long wait

so an introduction for a possible couple hehehehehe...

hope you like it