IMPENDING HEART ACHES

when you love someone

1 YEAR AFTER

"Hi IU" says Krystal

"Hi unnie"

"what brought you here in our building?" asked Krystal

"I was looking for Wooyoung oppa, i just want to give him this" says IU showing the lunchbox she made for Wooyoung.

"Wahh...so sweet, you made that for him huh?, my twin is so lucky to have you as his girlfriend finally he choose someone that is worthy" says Krystal.

"who is worthy for who?" says Eunjung, joining them together with Victoria

"Hi...unnies, IU made lunch for wooyoung nice isn't" says Krystal

"OOOOH....sweet of you" says Eunjung

"Is that why you asked me to teach you " says Victoria. IU nodded, she asked for Victoria's help the other night.

"Told you have to have courage, and my twin likes you too, his just a little confused" says Krystal ,grinning ear to ear.

"hey you girls lets go and eat" says Donghae

""weh.. where's Wooyoung his girlfriend is looking for her" says Victoria 

"The teacher asked for his help, so maybe his still in the faculty room, go ther IU and fetch your slow boyfriend, he should be done now" says Donghae.

"Okay Unnies ...oppa we will just follow you at the cafeteria" says IU

"You know it would be better if you guys just eat alone at the back or in the garden"says Dinghae in ateasing manner, IU blushed.

"Oppa stopped that " says Victoria

"Your making IU blush silly" says Eunjung and playfully hit Donghae's arm.

Donghae just laugh at the girls, he is just happy too, seeing Wooyoung with IU, at least one of the two pair he knows that actually fits together is actually an official couple now...the other one is Eunjung and Taecyeon hyung....ahhh but his with Yoona, isnt.

Ahhh...Yoona...why its to be her with hyung ....why her.

 

IU went looking for Wooyoung ,she  smiled at the thought of Wooyoung's might be reaction "weh whats that is it edible" "weh you cook it...do you know how to cook?".

His like that blunt but cute...his a bit cold like his twin, but really nice and kind...his all sweet with other girls specially the one his aiming for .

His sweet and his words are all complimentary when his flirting...so its basically shallow when his like that.

She was at the far end of the hall near the faculty room when she hears a sound just around by the bushes.She stop on her tracks as she heard them talk 

"hey its lunch break"says the girl.

"I'm having my lunch here" says the guy who went on kissing the girl in the neck again, more intimately.

"Uhhnng...but...ahhh...don't you have a girl now...ahh...damn your a good kisser"

"so" the guy asked not caring

"shes a friend of your sister and ...ahhh, your so good"

"if im so good you should stop talking and start feeling more"he said and kissed her in the lips ,he let go for a while "so what if she's my girlfriend...nothing change im still incline to doing things like this" he says

"Oh Wooyoung...if you ever..like this ...ahhh...look for me..."

To shut her up she kissed her again in the lips fully.

IU can't believe what she heard ,slowly she tried to look over the bushes...just  to confirm...confirm what...the pain....tears in her eyes started to fall...the impending pain is so real.

Just over the other side lies the girl under...no other than Wooyoung...IU was so shocked she drops the lunch box and left the painful

scene. she ran away from that place.

Oh it hurt so much

it hurt...

IU stop running,face still stained with tears, she can't show her friends her current situation...

ANd ...and they just started to be officially dating just the other day...so ..so maybe...she needs to make him love her.

When she confessed he didn't reply back I like you too, but just okay....okay.

right ...she doesn't need to be sulky...she had to do something...

I'll make you love me back Jang Wooyoung...

I will.

 

===============================

"hey what are you thinking, a while ago your been babbling so many things" asked Victoria

"well i just thinking , that if only im not about to day anytime soon i'll pursue you and make you love me" says Kyuhyun.

"Kyu~~" say  Victoria shaking her head.

"I know... i know...you love me ...but as a friend" says Kyuhyun

"your a  special friend,Kyu"

"ahh... how I wish that i met you , your brothers and friends" he said saly

"brother?" says Victoria

"Wooyoung, Krystal..." he say the names , when Victoria cut him off.

"they are not friends....theyare my sisters...brothers .... family" says Victoria.

"ahh if i could met you guys earlier..." says Kyuhyun. "then i could have witnessed how feisty you are...fierce... now you seem so submissive..."

"who told you that... i am still me" she defended

"but not how you use to be, wonder what happen, before we meet"says Kyuhyun solemnly and looked at her.

Victoria avoided Kyuhyuns stare and change the subject immediately.

"ah...forgot...the girls are coming today to see you" she says

Kyuhyun sadly smiles, he maybe special friend to her but not enough to share to him what she really feels and whats in her mind.

Victoria , likes kyuhyun but she can't tell her what happen then, when her appa talked to her a week after the incident, she never thought  that it could happen to her...it was just one mistake...one mistake. 

"Oh...then let's go back to my room, so i can be a little presentable in these shabby hospital gown" say kyuhyun looking down to what his wearing.

Victoria stands up and pushed Kyu's wheelchair.

" ahh why do i have to have aterminal illness and Cancer of the bone to be exact...i can't have operation or anything...damn" says Kyuhyun in frustration.

Victoria stops th and leaned down right behind Kyuhyun just leveled with his head and said.

"DOn't stress yourself please...its been a month eversince the last attack right maybe...heaven is already giving you a hint...that evrythings gonna be fine" she said softly to him.

Kyuhyun looks at her side profile...beautiful side profile.

"when i die and go up to the heavens...I'll ask GOd to make me your guardian angel...and i'll look after you there...so that whatever made you hide your true self , would be gone ...so that you could be happy again as you use to be" he said and Kissed her cheek.

"Stop talking about that okay you've been fine ,Kyuhyun please" said Victoria a little distressed, she was touched by his words but really...dying... she doesn't like his tone as if his saying goodbye already.

She continue to pushes him again back to the building, they've been out  quite enough and the girls are coming.

As they entered the building,Kyuhyun screamed so loud...screamed with too much pain

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."says Kyuhyun as he grabs his legs. Pain ...too much pain...his bone felt as if going to cracked.

"Kyu...no...no...no...omo...omo..." she immediately pushes him to the emergency room where its nearer.

"Please help ....his in too much pain please" screamed Victoria in the room.

The nurses there attended to them, he is a stay in patient quite too long that they know who and what is his condition is.

"please miss we would take care of him just stay here"

"okay..okay..please..please help him" she said crying.

she stayed in the hall near where Kyuhyun is being treated.

"unnie!!!"

"girls" 

"what are you doing here Unnie" asked Eunjung

"why are you crying...where is Kyuhyun oppa" asked Krystal

"his inside his being treated"she say

"he had an attacked again...but its been a month since...ottoke.." says IU

"I know...I know" she said and cried again.

The girls hugged their unnie, how their heart hurt seeing her cry...she had been brave ...since Kyuhyun was diagnosed of cancer of the bone,terminal stage.