Arriving at Jeju

when you love someone

 

Khun can't stop smiling; Victoria kept on examining their bracelets. In the car, when he put it on her wrist. She said

"It’s K, this should be yours" she said pouting

"Look carefully" he said

Victoria look carefully, her eyes went wide again as the chain she thought that is wrap around the letter is not a chain, but words... and its Victoria ,intricately written or rather etched, repeatedly around letter K.

"Omo...omo...Khun oppa" she said at him, her stares say it all, she love it.

"Look at my bracelet" he said, Victoria did, if hers K, his is V and repeatedly Khun was etched around the letter V. “wow, oppa” she said

Khun glimpse sideways at Victoria and wink. Victoria giggled with delight.

“You like your gift?” he asked.

“Very” and smiled at him sweetly.

She love the bracelet tremendously, simple and very sweet. She is so engrossed with it, the design is so beautifully etched.

“Ah oppa, thee design is really beautiful, the designer is really good” she said

“Thank you”  he said

“huh” Victoria say , confused.

“It’s me who design it, when I met Junho, my friend, I was doodling on the paper your name and my name, he saw what I was doing and he said that its very good and unique, he said he can program it in his computer and engraved it on anything I like” he explained

“Doodling my name…teehee…oppa then you’re thinking of me a lot then” she said leaning near to him. Caught in the act that she is always on his mind, Khun’s ears turn red in embarrassment.

“Wehhh”

“hehehe, oppa your ears are red, its cute, why does it turn red anyway” she said curiously

“it turns red when I’m shy or embarrass and when I feel hot” he said trying to concentrate on his driving, Victoria leaning close to him is making him uncomfortable and her smiling mischievously coz she found out that she is always in his mind.

“oppa is so cute” she said giggling “ne is because of me…hihihihi”

Khun look at her and wink , his brows are moving up and down , agreeing.

======================

In the hangar, the charter plane that would be flying them to Jeju is waiting. Leeteuk would be flying the craft with an another pilot from the RGC. Seating arrangement is Sulli and Chansung, IU and Wooyoung, Taec and Eunjung,Minho and Krystal , Khun and Vic, Yoona and Donghae, and Taeyeon who is seating near the cockpit. 

At Jeju airport.

"ahh...Jeju so nice..." say Krystal, breathing the fresh air. 

"You really love it here huh?" says Minho to Krystal as he put his arms around her.

"yeah love it so much" she said smiling up to him "hey everyone there's anew place we can go and there is  kayaking, let's go there before going to  my Minho's place, its along the way" she suggested

"Hmmnn...seem s good idea, let's go" says Vic and Eunjung.

"ahh...Leeteuk hyung where is our ride? you said that you had it arranged already" asked Taec

"those are ride" Leeteuk pointed at the 6 black cars that are parked near were they are "each for 1 couple" he added.

"ehhh...Hyung why its only 6 we are seven couples" says Wooyoung.

"You and IU are riding with me and Taeyeon" says Leeteuk

"Wehhh...hyung" he said whining

"We agreed to you to still push through with the plan of going here, Wooyoung, but you still must not strain yourself ,you just got out of hospital few days ago, so your riding with us and no more arguements" says Leeteuk with authority.

Wooyoung shuts his mouth, when Leeteuk use that tone , it's no use already, and if he or any of them go against it , they will be in big trouble....aiisshh, it's so hard when their eldest is using his authority.

At the kayaking site, all of them rode kayaks in pair.  Every one are having a fun  as the place is really beautiful and for the couples, its totally romantic.

"hey let's race before we go back" says  Victoria when they are at the water. She looked at Khun for approval. Khun nods.

"yeah let's race, the girls will be the first to paddle and when we reach to that rock we hand the paddle to the boys and let them  paddle to the ...ahhh" he said and look around to where would be the finish line "... ahh there  at the docks" 

"call " says everyone except Chansung

"We are not joining" says Chansung.

"ehh...why" says Sulli, looking disappointed

"Your backside is hurting already, isn't, the way you are sitting is uncomfortable" he said

"you too Wooyoung you are not joining"

"weh...hyung" he whined

"NO"

" be a watcher instead by the rocks Woo" Says Taec

"aiishh" is all he said and paddled  to the rocks where the change would happen.

"and we will be at the finish line to declare the winner" says Chansung

Chansung and Sulli went their way by the docks. When they were in a fair distant Sulli talks

"ne....Chansung oppa, i can still stay in this position for alittle while" she say, she wanted to join the race, when they were at the plane they played some games  and it was all fun, all of them are competetive ... they are good sport too.

"we can join them sometime Sul , but I don't want you to prolong the discomfort" he says. Sulli bowed her head hiding her pout. Chansung saw it and  he wanted to console her so he said "hey,  don't feel bad, when your ankle is well we'll go back here and kayak and the two of us can race, okay?"

Sulli's head perks up and a bright smile registered in her face "really?"

Chansung nods.

"oh look they started" says Chansung as the five pairs started racing.

Khun/ Vic and Taec/Eunjung are tied followed by Krystal/ Minho then Taeyeon/Leeteuk last Yoona/Donghae. When its the boys turn Khun/Vic and Taec/Eunjung is still leading quickly follwed by Krystal/Minho then Donghae/Yoona last is Taeyeon/Leeteuk .

"who do you think would win oppa?" asked Sulli.

"by the looks of it, Leeteuk hyung would be last, second Donghae hyung , and could be a tie between Taec hyung,  Khun hyung and Minho hyung" he said

And as Chansung predicted , thats how the race ended.

Seogwipo Harbour is the next stop 

It's a beautiful harbour with fishing boats, which adds character to the place.

"this harbour is actually kinda new , that architecture in the bridge adds up its charm, and at night the bridge lights turns on and it looks magnificent" says Minho

"I want to see" says Victoria excitedly , she holds on Khun's arm jumping like a kid " let's wait for it, its only an hour from now before it would be dark...please" she said using aegyo.

"okay" says Khun and he looks at the others for them to concede

"your the birthday celebrant anyway" says Leeteuk.

"yehey" she said jumping giggly.

"hey let's go there by the rock, please" whispered Yoona to Donghae.

"hey let's go look around" says Wooyoung.

Everyone agreed but they pointed at different directions.

"okay ...okay... quite everyone"says Leeteuk  trying to control his dongsaengs " let's do it just like this, after an " Leeteuk  look at his watch " ..an hour we meet back here so we can witness the lighting of the bridge and can have some pictures taken, agreed" 

"agreed" answers all of them.

 

 

 

 

here is the new chap everyone   sorry for the long wait ...hope you like this new chapter comment please ...hehehe