Alive...

when you love someone

 

“Hello there Yu Kyung, still remember me I guest, sit down, sit down” says Byung Jik happily.

“Who would forget you Byung Jik” says Yu Kyung, Byung Jik laugh but it fades as she continue “Who would forget someone who always tremendously lose and result to violence but still never succeed, who can forget a devil like you Byung Jik?” says Yu Kyung acidly.

“Y-you bi-, you dare to test my patience” says Byung Jik.

“Why?” asked Yu Kyung tauntingly “I am just telling the truth, ever since you hated that instead of you they chose Oh Hyuk, with school ranking, popularity and even with girls it’s always the four of them, and even in the real world they are the richest, most acclaimed, most successful and together with them is my husband Oh Hyuk, who you hated his guts so much and what else, ahhh yes Eun Soo marry Jake Song, even when you are coaxing her father to have her marry you, tsk tsk” says Yu Kyung. Byung Jik banged the table angrily.

“Damn you woman, you come here to taunt me, are you forgetting where you are and that your good friends are dead, they exploded in the ocean” shouted Byung Jik.

“But still can’t win against them even they are six feet under the ground, you planned it didn’t you everything from the explosion to the rumor of RGC company being in the market” says Yu Kyung

”I made sure that they won’t survive, because all of you have seem to have nine lives like a cat, that instead of dismantling their damn plane I ordered to place a bomb to explode them for them not be able to survive, they always get away with everything, but like their friend Oh Hyuk, they are dead” he said grinning like a loco

 “You were behind my husband’s death?” asked Yu Kyung, shocked that her husband’s death was this crazy man’s doing.

“Shocked, surprised or both?  I succeed for the four of them to separate, succeed in killing that poor of a bastard and those high and mighty Mogul bastards are dead, too” said Byung Jik

“You never succeed separating them, secretly they communicate, out of everyone’s eyesight they meet, so you see their friendship was never ruined, it stayed strong through the years” says Yu Kyung calmly.

Go Byung Jik, is breathing hard, anger is rising deep inside him, his small triumphs are all a sham.

“You killed them right, but still you are no match for them even to their sons and daughters, you lose” says Yu Kyung.

“Yes I do for the longest time, threats, kidnaps but I succeed at last when I blow their plane up and soon those brats are next for flatly rejecting me like their fathers and damn you for igniting me, you forget your alone now with no bodyguards too” says Byung Jik, louder and with emphasis.

“Yeah I know, but you can’t hurt me” she says calmly, Byung Jik raised his brows “Before I went inside here there are media people outside, and they recognize me and even asked me some questions, they photograph me entering they even film it, so you see, if you kill me too, like my” she paused “friends and husband, it would be hard to explain” says Yu Kyung, deep inside she is counting in that, but somehow she know how mad this man is, but she needed to do this for the justice of her friends death.

“I can always think of other things Yu Kyung and they won’t even suspect” says Byng Jik.

==

“Where are they?” asked one of the man in suits.

“Inside, putting their masked on, and I tell you they are pissed” he says.

“Who wouldn’t when their friend put their own life in danger willingly” says the men exasperated. Another man in suit enters the room phone in his ear.

Inside the three men talked, furious at what Yu Kyung did.

“What the heck does she think she is doing going to that man’s den” says one of the man, fitting the mask on his head and then he carefully smoothens it to his face. The other two did the same.

 “Since our school days she is a hands full” says one of them

“That was then it is different now, by now she should have thought how dangerous he is” he say gritting his teeth.

“I know that this is one of the reasons our friend got hook to her” reasoned the other one, trying to stay calm.

 A knock on the door made them stop what they are talking about and wait for the man to enter the room.

“Ahh sirs, new development, we found out that he is money laundering and it’s just one of the many illegal business he do” says the man

“Great just great, now come with us getting our friend from Byung Jik’s office”

“Yes sir, and about Go Byung Jik’s attempt with your lives, he just say it out loud and clear to your friend sir” he added.

“Then we should get that daft woman now out of there and I presume you recorded what he said” asked one of the man.

The man nods his head.

“Then good let’s go”

Back at Byung Jik’s office.

 

 

Yu Kyung is standing up and walking backward carefully, every Byung Jik steps forward made she steps backward.

“What are doing Yu Kyung? He asked amusingly.

“Trying to keep a distance away from you” says Yu Kyung. Byung Jik jumps to her but she quickly moves away, Byung Jik laugh evilly.

He made the bodyguards out of his room to keep watch and even told them to turn deaf.

 

He can’t kill her when she purposely made the media know her entering his building, very sneaky, but he had other way he will not kill her now, but he can make her suffer, even at her age now she is still beautiful and slim, his hand aching to touched.

Yu Kyung cringed at Byung Jik’s face, he look so maniacal now. She almost regrets going here but with what she learned was very vital, she really didn’t went here without any body guard, they are inside the van at the parking lot, listening, she is wired, so everything that was said is recorded, and her plan succeed, only now she didn’t thought of him her in his office.

When he ordered his men out and guard outside that they are not to be disturb, she wanted to run out to the door but she can’t, she have to think fast of a way to get out and pass through those guards. She got to send a message to her body guards so that they can get her, but damn it would take time to reach her.

Byung Jik jumps on her again, taking advantage at her lost in thoughts. She screams as he grabs her and tried kissing her.

“Get off me you maniac, get off” she screamed as she tries to pushes him off her.

Byung Jik tried to hold unto her as his hand landed on something hard in her waist, he grab it and snatch it.

Yu Kyung grabs the chance of moving away from him, before he snatches it she hoped they heard her scream and would come to her aid.

“You’re wired! Damn you!” Byung Jik went ballistic and went after her like crazy.

Yu Kyung runs around the sofa putting distance between them and at the same time grabbing anything that her hands can hold unto and throw it at Byung Jik.

“Oh please, come now” she thought of her body guards.

But what can she do to a person who is in amok, when he gets a hold on her he hit her so hard that she tasted blood in her lip, he hits her again, still raging with anger, and everything went black.

“Damn you let Yu Kyung go” someone shouted from the door.

Before he can hit Yu Kyung again a hand grabs him hard and punches him hard on the face, breaking his nose.

 

==

 

The guards outside Byung Jik’s office was knockout by the six men who just arrived, when they heard a commotion inside three of them quickly kick the door open. They saw Byung Jik hitting Yu Kyung twice. One of them comes raging in.

“Damn you let Yu Kyung go” he shouted and hit Byung Jik, the other two scampered to Yu Kyung’s side.

One of them checks for a pulse and if she is breathing.

“She is alive and okay she just fainted” says the one who checks her pulse “Jake stop it Yu Kyung is safe” he shouted but his deaf with anger and kept hitting Byung Jik “Jinguk stop him before he can kill him”

“Damn you, damn you, damn you” he said again and again, all his anger is consuming him.

“Jake stop, Jake Song come on stop, Yu Kyung is okay, your going to kill him” says Jinguk., but Jake proves to be oblivious of his anger, Jinguk hauled his friend of the bloodied face Byung Jik.

“J-jake S-song” says Byung Jik weakly “can’t be your dead” he said

The two men looked at him; they entangled from each other and took off their masked revealing who really they are. Byung Jik‘s eyes went big in disbelief.

Jake Song.

Jinguk Ok

And the one holding Yu Kyung is Jason Jang.

“NO!!!! You are all dead, I made sure of it, I ordered for your plane to be blown up” he said crazily.

“Then you failed again like most of the time” says Jinguk smirking

“Like you always do” says Jason.

“Boys take him, get him out of here and call for an ambulance” says Jake.

“Guys, Yu Kyung” says Jason as she is coming around.

Jake and Jinguk went to them.

“Hey there trouble” says Jason.

Yu Kyung opens her eyes and cried as she saw their faces.

“Oh my God, am I dead too?” says Yu Kyung crying.

“Hey, hey, no your not and we are not dead” says Jason.

“Your alive and so do we” says Jinguk.

Jake lightly touches her lip and she yelps with pain.

“That hurts” she whined.

“That means you’re alive and so are we” says Jake.

“But you don’t need to do it that way right” says Yu Kyung staring at him angrily. Jake smirks to her whining, Jason and Jinguk laughled lightly.

“Let’s get you to a hospital” says Jason and as he carry him.

 

==

 

The van haven’t stops completely yet, but the passengers alight immediately, their stride are quick and light wanting to see and hold them quick.

“They are alive, and they saved Ham Yu Kyung from being by Go Byung Jik” says one of their bodyguards to them.

 At the end of the hallway, there stand three men talking to a doctor, three achingly familiar men.

“APPA” shouted Victoria and Krystal. Donghae, Wooyoung, Chansung, Leeteuk and Taecyeon are walking behind them.

Jake, Jinguk and Jason look at them with big smiles and open their arms wide to them, the girls’ runs quickly towards them, the boys following suit.

The fathers welcome their children in their arms.

“Appa, appa” they are all saying again and again.

Victoria and Krystal hugs their father tightly, tears flowing freely in their eyes. Jake and Jason hold their daughter firmly and lightly kissing them in the head.

Taecyeon hugs his father tight too, tears in his eyes.

No words would come out just sobs of pure happiness as the love ones they thought were gone are back and alive.

“Uhrrmm” someone clears their throat.

Yu Kyung in sitting in a wheelchair comes out of the room.

“Umma” cried Eunjung as she runs to her mother’s side. Yu Kyung looks up to her friends as she embraces her daughter near her.

IU hugs her parents near her while looking at them, Minho pats Khun in the shoulder smiling while he puts his arm around his cousin Yoona while Taeyeon hugs Sulli .

At that hallway a warming and heartfelt reunion took place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so how was the new chap like it? happy?

please comment