my angel...my knight

when you love someone

She woke up still a little dizzy, when her eyes cleared , the place is unfamiliar, She sit ups quickly making her surroundings move around

"Unggh"

"hey don't force yourself yet to sit down"

"Khun"

"Hi" she said and looks around "told you no hospital...reporters...no ..."

"hold your horses angel..this is not a hospital..its a clinic, my friend owns it" he said

Victoria lay on the bed again breathing freely again...good

"why don't you want to be brought to the hospital anyway"

"well there are reporters, and i don't want to worry anyone...and I don't want body guards"

"But its like you  need one"

" I can protect myself thank you"

"I know you can but how about the three circumstances, victoria"

Victoria can't answer him...even in her mind she know s if he hadn't been there he could be in trouble... but her pride won't let her have it again...bodyguards...

She was so relieved when Leetuk oppa told her  that the body guards are gone, but he said to be careful or else.

"your okay now, do you wanna go home..." Khun asked

"yes please" she said and wsa about to sit up when Khun carried her "hey put me down"

"don't struggle Angel , your still not recovered" he said and went out of the room her in his arms, outside  the hall has three more doors and one is open, Khun stopped in front of it

"hey Junsu, thanks for the help  bro" says Khun

"ahh Khun -ah its Junsu hyung,ha" he said in satoori tone.

"thanks Junsu oppa"

"No worries, the tranquilizer dosage is not strong, but if you have problems or something have it check , okay"

Victoria nodded.

Inside the car Khun and Vic was not talking just the sound of the radio. Victoria felt awkward

"uhmmn...thank you again Khun...should i call you oppa" asked Victoria

"Huh?..im same age us Taec" he said

"So its Khun oppa" she said

Khun felt warm as she called him oppa, his ears turn red.She is not the first to call him that...IU...Eunjung and Krystal call him that...and even Yoona in times when she . But the way she say it seem more....ah can't explain...his heart  flutter and damnit he can feel his ears is red now.

"Angel, one of the guys at the hotel looks familiar"he said and glimpse at her side "do you know who is he?"

Victoria looks away, she do't know if she should tell him who was it.

"ANgel" says Khun, urging her to talk

"why do you call me angel?" she said instead

Khun smiled "evading ...hmmn... okay i'll indulge you" Victoria blushed , she buying time on how to tell him about Henry.

"Its because your more of an angel in my eyes ever since i first saw you"

" how am i an angel , as far as i know you first saw me, nearly fainting"

"I was the first one to reach where you are for a few second i saw you fight with all your might, up to the last blow you gave that guy, the way you look that time is like an angel punishing them for doing wrong to others, your face is void of any feeling but to fight, the way you move is so fluid...so precise...agile...but still feminine...like an angel...so for me your an angel" says Khun as if he is reminiscing the time  he first saw her.

Victoria look at Khun with such amazement, he describe her as if she was some ethereal being not human at all.

"and you ...will be a knight, who always there saving me...so your my knight"

"hmmn as you are my angel"

"I'm no angel Khun oppa" say Victoria

"I know...believe me I know...but still for me your an angel...my angel"

Victoria blushed more, Khun chuckled, then  it went silent again.

ANother five minutes ,Victoria cleared and speaks

"in our last year in high school i meet Henry, I known him due to one of the teachers errand, i tried to help once and he was there, chatty and friendly" she paused " and every time he was there, then we became friends, he was the first guy that come close to me aside from my brothers, and he treats me nicely, making me feel free to do things that i want, no reprimanding, no be careful things and stuff, but it was all a sham,coz want he intend to do is get close to me and use me" she sighed and continue " it was a big mistake  and I'm reaping its consequences now"

"Victoria, you where young then,you are not expected to do everything right" says Khun

"but still i made a mistake and addition to that Henry wants to kidnap me to get even he say"

"then you are not safe alone angel, you need " Victoria cut him off

"body guards...no...as in NO"

"but Victoria you are being unreasonable"

"No, Ill be fine"

"like you said he wants to get even...what if he would involve the others"

Victoria couldn't answer him... she doesn't know....she doesn't know what to do

Ottoke

Khun from his peripheral vision observed Victoria, he is worried for her,he got to do something...

to protect her

his angel

Then he thought of something... she won't like it but what the heck

Im her Knight...right? 

 

 

 

 

so how was it...like it or not?