...unbearable pain

when you love someone

 

IU was looking for Wooyoung, she wanted to give to him now, well part one of the gift.where is that boyfriend of hers...he was just with Krystal a while ago now he disappears. How its going to be different next school year,they are going to be on another part of the campus...at the college department...seem so far away...

She was  on the pathway to the next building when she saw something near the bushes...a toga...

IU's heart beat faster, unconciously she picks the toga and smell it...she closes her eyes, it's Wooyoung's. Her heart hurts so much, why of all days now, why now?...why Wooyoung...

Her heart feels being clenched tightly, tears started to fall, felt tight of keeping her sobbed down, then she heard voices...the girls, who on earth is she and his.She thought he stopped, its been months since the last, why Wooyoung WHy

"you had nice gifts for me ,Lady"he says as he stares at the sight of the girl laying under him, her blouse is open and her chest exposed.

"Its nice to know you like the gift,Wooyoung" as she more proudly boast her chest, and provocatively move her hand on it.

She heard him chuckle, her heart felt as if stabbed deeply, she can't take anymore , she got to get out of here,she thought while clutching the gift in her hand, she looked at her gift for him, what she will do with this now...without second thought she left the gift on top of wooyoung's toga. then left.

"what was that " says Wooyoung

"don't mind it"says the girl as she put her had on his face and make him look at her again, and seductively tug Wooyoung's tie down to her and kiss him deeply. She had hard time dragging him to this bush and she is not going to let the chance go.

=================

"Uhhm... I'll go first everyone,see you all at the party later" says Victoria and was about to walk away when her father talked

"where are you going Victoria?"  he asked

"I'm ah... going to..." says Victoria hesitating

"Don't worry will you, she had body guards tailing her , isn't she" Donghae BUtted in , he motioned for Victoria to go.

Victoria walks away

Leetuk was confused at what he just witnessed. Victoria stuttering to answer their father, Donghae answering back with such distaste and his father 's treatment to Victoria is kind of distant, something happen when they were gone. Leetuk looks at his father intently, he felt someone looking at him and look at Leetuk's way, their eyes met, Jake shrugs off 

"okay then everyone lets go and celebrate" Jake  call to all, everyone walk to the parking lot.

Leetuk walks faster til he is walking side by side with his father Jake

"call her bodyguards off now appa"

"what?"

"you heard me appa, i don't need to say it again and why is that you and Victoria are so distant with each other, since when this things happens" he said

Jake stops walking and look at Leetuk, gauging his son, among his kids, he is the one with the most keen observation,like his grandfather, silent but deep.

"since she was kidnapped, and those body guards are for her safety"

"how about the others?, do they have one too or just her?"

Jake fake a cough, between the two of them he is the father but why does it feels like his being reprimanded or something.

"none just her, she agreed to it" he answers.

"WHAT?!..."

"its for her safety" defended Jake

"the only reason that those kidnapper got close to her because she had let them which is a mistake, and she hate having bodyguards the most...how can you say she agreed to it"

"the body guards is for those kind of people so that they can't get near her and hurt her"

"the reason that those people get close to Victoria is because of us, its because of too much protectiveness that she seek for freedom, and that guy was the first one to do it for her, when it suppose to be us we lead her to those people"

"when she runaway, she met them"

"we...no...you ...you lead her to them...she run away to be free, it took them a month to get her , she didn't trust them immediately....God..please...call her bodyguards off"

Jake was shock at what Leetuk had said...he was the one...no...no cant be...

When he heard that time how her daughter Victoria  met that Henry, he maid a promise that Victoria won't meet another guy like him ...he'll make sure of it...that's why he introduced Kyuhyun to her...but what a waste...he is a good man and everything but... whatever, his thought ws cut as Leetuk said that makes him dumbstruck.

"If you continue doing this you will lose your only daughter" he says and left his father stock where he is standing.

=================

In the car, Victoria was silently driving,cleared , parked the car in the side and say

"Jieun, transfer here in the front, will you" 

IU went out of her hiding place.

"How did you know im here?"

Victoria smiled as she look at their groups maknae who is in the back, but her smile washed off as she saw her tear stained face, swollen eyes 

"what happen to you? did you and Wooyoung fight"

IU stayed silent and bow her head, she just sobbed.

"okay i understand,you can accompany me then, till you calm down okay?" says Victoria. IU nodded.

They entered a quiet solemn place...on the arch entrance says SOLITUDE , inside is a long two way road, in each side of the street are flowering trees, they are now in bloom, they look beautiful the sunset as its background.

IU felt calm at the scenery, somehow the pain momentarily forgotten at what she is seeing,Victoria unnie always go here for the past three years.She turned left and park at the side

"Are you coming along IU" ask Victoria

"no unnie, i'll wait for you here" says IU.Victoria nod and proceeds.

"oppa is really nice... him and unnie look good together, but its a pity he is gone now, if he hadn't maybe unnie won't be put in her current situation right now"

She said to herself as she looks at Victoria's back, she misses the feisty, fierce Victoria unnie.

==============

Victoria stops infront of a grave , she is familiar with the place, she had been going here for the past three years.

"HI , Kyuhyun...I graduated, nice right" she said animatedly holding her diploma up ,she rummaged into her bag the mat  and put it on the ground and sits down carefully, she is still wearing her toga, Victoria change her position to hugging her legs to her and letting her head rest on her knees. "Hey , Kyuhyun ,i have a secret to tell you, i actually love you, but can't tell it to you ...bad timing...you just diagnosed then with cancer, i can't tell you how i really feel, thinking that i will make you worry or stress you out, so i keep quiet, im happy and sad when you confessed that you love me, happy coz i feel the same way sad cause your dying, i was so mad that time you know" she paused for a while, tears falling from her eyes "why a good person like you have to die when someone as bad as henry have to live...ahhh so unfair...so unfair" paused again " My father introduced us together for the reason that we are supposed to be ...arranged or something, my father wants it, even I was against it , I can't do anything... coz i...i...i disappointed him" and then she breakdown and cry.

She remebered that day so well....

It was the third day since the day she was saved by her brother and his friend...Nichkhun, she was thinking of him, wondering why does she let herself sleep on his arms when she doesn't know him, it was in his voice not just his face, but his voice...calming. Too bad that he left before she woke up so she hadn't see him with a clear mind. Her reverie was disturb as door of her room opens.

"Appa" she said, its first time he visited her since she wakes up.

"Victoria" her father says, his face shadowed to Victoria's line of sight

Victoria felt as if her father is so far away, he didn't move any closer to her.WHY?

"Im disappointed on you..." is all that he say.

Victoria felt as if she was slapped on the face, her father's voice felt so cold

"You will have bodyguards, and i will introduce you to more appropriate young men"

"NO" she said

"you have no choice, you rebel and all this happen, so you will follow what i say" and with that he left  just like that.

 

"Ohhh Kyu~ its just one mistake...i have to follow just to regain the one i lost Kyu...

My father's affection"

 

=================

IU was just staring at nothing thinking of what she would do....with her and Wooyoung's relationship , three years but nothing change...nothing... if this continues... all the love will turn into hatred.

So she had decided.

================

"Victoria, have your saturday evening open, we are to meet some people" her father says one week after the graduation. as soon he said that he left

"Yes father" answers Victoria.

Donghae was aboout to say something when Victoria looks unto him and her eyes beg her not to, Krystal looks at Uncle Jake with such distaste. Eunjung look at Victoria who look passive , she sigh heavily, it starts again.

"Eunjung what's wrong?" asked Taec, after the graduation he felt few things changed

"Ohh oppa~" she said and lay her head on his shoulder.

================

 

 

 

to everyone requesting for khuntoria moment please with a moment, im adjusting some of the story line....i want to comply but still don't want to rumble too much of the story just,fast forwarding it a little ...please bear with me...3 to 4 more chap and its Khuntoria time....next chap tomorrow 

please comment want to read your opinion of the story hope you like it