apprehension

when you love someone

APPREHENSION n.suspicion or fear of future trouble or evil.

(synonym)is an active state of fear, usually of some danger or misfortune

 

 

As they move quickly to the elevator to the parking lot the boys are already brainstorming of the situation.

“They are in a freeway” Khun

“She loves to speed” Donghae commented absentmindedly.

“What can we do?” Minho

“We save them” says Wooyoung

“How?” says one of the body guard with them, hearing them planning to rescue their sisters and girlfriends, seems to be impossible for the young rich men. “The hummer is huge and they are speeding up in the freeway”

They all look at them seemingly taking note of what he said.

“Good thing I used my F-650 pick-up” says Leeteuk

“My GMC Topkick is park at the basement” says Chansung

“Then we use the trucks, the hummer is huge like he said” says Leeteuk

“That’s good we can use it as we try to save them” Taecyeon

“Use your bike Taec” says Khun

“Let’s group ourselves” says Leeteuk, he told them how they are going to do saving the girls.

The body guards that are with them are awed at how these young rich boys are actually thinking of saving their sisters and girlfriends. What they are planning is too risky, but seems attainable as they listened to it, hope they succeed.

“We can’t leave the hummer like that, it can cause trouble, and we had to stop it”

“That’s why I’m riding with Taec ” says Khun.

As soon as they reach the parking they have move immediately to their vehicles. Taec and Khun went first and speed up to their destination followed by Leeteuk’s truck and then Chansung’s. Each truck they are accompanied by two of their body guard the rest followed them in another car. Their body guards are ready to assist to their charges.

===

“Unnie” Eunjung and Krystal say.

The girls at the back specially Sulli and IU are in tears, fear of the danger.

Yoona and Taeyeon tries to calm down the two younger girls, but deep inside they are scared too.

Victoria's phone placed in the dashboard rang, it's Khun.

“Angel” called Khun ”were on our way” sound of a rushing wind can be heard.

“Deh oppa” says Victoria  in a slightly trembling voice, Victoria didn’t dare talked much, or else she is going to cry and she can’t do that, her dongsaeng’s confidence is really low now, so she had to be strong for them.

Khun can feel the tension in Vic’s voice. I am coming angel, he thought.

“Faster, Taec” he said to his friend.

Inside Chansung’s truck.

“Hyung, step on it please” says Chansung to the bodyguard who is driving his truck, him and Wooyoung sits at the back. While one of the two bodyguards with them sits in the front.

“Why aren’t you the one who drive then” says Wooyoung , who is uneasy.

“Because like how you wanted to reach for IU, I wanted to be the one to reach for Sulli” says Chansung

Wooyoung’s phone rang. It’s Leeteuk.

“We are near get ready” says Leeteuk.

“Yes, hyung” they answer

==

Victoria’s hands are white from clasping the wheel hard, when she heard continuous loud horn from the left side. A big truck leveled with them. Krystal looks outside the window and she squealed.

“Unnie, our oppas” says Krystal looking at her, relieved that they are there.

 A vehicle horned at her other side too and when she quickly looks at the side its Khun and Taec in the latter’s bike, Khun motioned for her to keep her eyes on the road. Eunjung tried to glimpse at Taec and Khun, her ears is familiar with Taec’s bike sound, so she know its him.

Taecyeon raised his fist up, making an "fighting" action, Eunjung smiled a little.

In Chansung’s truck, Wooyoung thought of something that he shared it to his hyung immediately

“Leeteuk hyung, we had to move to the back of the pick-up, the doors would make it difficult and more dangerous for the girls for transferring”

“Wooyoung we can’t afford to stop” says Leeteuk

“We don’t need to” says Wooyoung and open the door and carefully trailed beside the moving truck and transfer at the back.

“Go faster, we will just be at the back, and don’t worry about the truck, just make sure we can keep up with the truck” ordered Chansung and went after Wooyoung.

Victoria’s phone placed at the phone holder in the hummer dashboard rang.

“Eunjung please” she said to Eunjung, motioning for her to answer the phone.

“Girls” Leeteuk 

“Oppa” they all cried, except Victoria who is tense in the wheel.

“Calm down, open the door at the back, right side and move away from it please and no questions please” ordered and begged Leeteuk both at the same time.

As he was talking Donghae and Minho opens the door too and trailed at the side of the truck till they are at the back. Aahh his dongsaengs thought Leeteuk.

IU who is sitting in the right look at them, Victoria nodded and she opens the door, gushing wind greets her once she open it, Sulli holds unto her.

The girls screamed as the truck speeds off right at the open door, ripping it off the hummer. The truck that did it was Leeteuk’s truck, its speed forward and Chansung’s GMC topkick leveled with them, the two young men are at the back.

“Sweetie” called Wooyoung to IU, who looked shock “IU snapped out of it and grab my hand please”, shouted Wooyoung. IU blinked twice and looked at him “Oppa” she said and tears starts b in her eyes.

“Grab my hand IU” says Wooyoung as his other hand holds at the trucks railing and the other reaching for IU.

Chansung reaches his other arm too while his other hand grip for support at the truck.

IU looked at their hands then to the pavement, she quickly looks up again in their reaching hands.

“In count of three” says Wooyoung “1…2…3” IU jumps and grabs Wooyoung’s hand.  Because she is light and petite Wooyoung easily pulled her up. Chansung grab her in the waist as a support and help her too up to the back of the truck.  IU landed on top of Wooyoung, she hugs him tightly, trembling with what she is experienced. 

Wooyoung tightly embraces IU and let go to position his self again in the truck, this time its Sulli’s turn to be transferred.

Chansung tap the side of the truck signaling to come near the hummer again. He positioned his self steadily and readied his self to reach out.

“Sull~” he said, she looked at him with fear in her eyes “come on sunshine grab my hand” says Chansung smiling, coaxing Sulli to move. She looks at him and his stretch arms to her and to the pavement.

Victoria who is  driving, is throwing glimpses at her dongsaengs, as of now her thought is having the girls to safety, she heard Khun shouted for her to keep her eyes on the road, she nodded and heaved a sigh, steadying herself.

“Sunshine no, no, no don’t look down” says Chansung anxiously “look at me instead come on, just reach for my hand, come on” Sulli hesitated for a while, when Chansung called for her again, she took a deep breath and grab his hand.

At the exact moment too, the truck wobbled, as it drove pass a small rock, the body guard on the wheel instinctively avoided hitting the hummer resulting for it to move away from the hummer, Sulli lose her footing and was now hanging at the side of the truck.

Sulli screamed.

“SULLI”

The girls on the hummer screamed too.

“Victoria, don’t lose your focus! Keep your eyes on the road!” Khun shouted as he sees the hummer wavered to the right. Victoria gather her wits back and turn the wheel to the left returning in the middle of the freeway.

Taec hit the break and went to the other side and check if they need help.

Chansung had grab Sulli on time, but he can’t pull her up as she is a tall girl and his position now he won’t dare to move. When the truck wobbled he try to hold unto her both hands and he had kneeled down to anchor his self for her and him to stay at the truck. One false move both of them would fall and he doesn’t want to imagine what could happen.

Wooyoung help by grabbing Sulli and pulling her up.

“Calm down Sulli, come on” says Wooyoung a little loudly. IU tried to hold Chansung by the shoulder and tried to pull him back too. Adrenaline is at its peak as IU has strength to help them up back of the truck.

“They are safe in the back now” says the other bodyguard to the phone mounted at the holder at the dashboard as he saw the four occupants in the back.

“Okay, go back here when you drop off the girls with your other colleagues” says Leeteuk, he sigh in relief, but it’s not yet over. He heard at the back ground as the other bodyguard telling the other to be more careful.

Leeteuk put his hand out and signaled for Donghae and Minho. He speeds up leveling to the hummer.

Leeteuk call Victoria’s phone.

“Ballerina, they are okay, no one is hurt” says Leeteuk.

“D-deh O-oppa” says Victoria stuttering “Yoona, Taeyeon be ready and you two too” she says and including Eunjung and Krystal who is in front with her.

“No” both Eunjung and Krystal said.

“Eunjung, Krystal please don’t be stubborn” says Leeteuk “we had to do this fast”

“But unnie-“

“Khun and Taec would be in charge, girls no questions we had no time to spare with arguments” says Leeteuk strictly.

Minho and Donghae steadied their selves at the side of the truck. Leeteuk carefully and steadily drive closely beside the hummer.

The first one is Taeyeon who breathed deeply before braving to hold on to Donghae, Minho grabs her too and pulled her to the truck. Her breathing is rugged with the tension, she weakly slump her body at the floor of the truck.

Next is Yoona who is looking scared looks at Donghae.

“Trust me” he mouthed to her and an encouraging nod, she took a deep breath and grabs his hand, and like Taeyeon’s transfer it was smooth. Donghae holds her tightly and whispered “I love you" to her ears.

“Krystal, come on” called Minho as no one tried to move to the door after Yoona “Princess please” called Minho again.

Krystal looks at her unnie both of them said go. Krystal feeling ganged up, went to the door and braced herself to transfer to the truck.

As soon she steps at the truck she hugged Minho tightly, she only felt now how she trembles from fear. Minho buried his head at Krystal’s hair and sigh a relief, but its not yet over, two more and the hummer. Leeteuk slows down to drop off the girls, and they will do the last step of the plan.

As the truck drive to the right Taec and Khun moves in, carefully and steadily Khun squatted at the back of the bike, he holds on Taec’s shoulder for balance. Victoria’s eyes went big as she see what he is doing, what the heck?

“Unnie” called Eunjung.

 Eunjung’s voice made her focus at the road. She can’t falter now or else Khun would be in danger, ahhh as if what his doing now doesn’t, she thought.

“Ready” shouted Taec.

“In count of three” Khun shouted back.

“1…2…3” Khun leap at the hummer at the same time grab at where the door used to be attached. His landed safely.

Taec wobbled a little as Khun leaped, but he found his balance again, and drive back beside the hummer, his getting Eunjung and Victoria drop them off where the other girls are, as they will try to stop the hummer.

Inside the hummer, Khun went in the front.

“Victoria,we will exchange position okay” says Khun. Victoria just nodded absentmindedly. Khun readily grabs the wheel “Angel went I said ‘go’ slide to the right okay” he ordered calmly. Victoria nodded again.

“Go” said Khun and Victoria slide to the right and swiftly he moves in front of the wheel. He looked at the side mirror in the right; Taec is now positioned to get the girls off the hummer.

“Victoria, you and Eunjung go at the back and transfer to Taec’s bi-“

“NO, I am not leaving you” said Victoria.

“Victoria please, we have no enough time, by the end of this freeway we had to stop the hummer or its going to cause a big accident” says Khun. But stubbornly Victoria shakes her head opposing to leaving him alone.

“Eunjung” shouted Taecyeon outside.

“Oppa, Victoria unnie won’t leave Khun oppa” says Eunjung

“Then you first, come Eunjung” called Taecyeon.

“No oppa, if unnie won’t go I won’t too” says Eunjung.

“Sh&*” says Taecyeon, Khun and Leeteuk, who is in the phone.

“Eunjung, Victoria come here now “ Taecyeon shouted the order, it used to work then but now it didn’t as the two of them didn’t move.

Taecyeon swore silently, if they get off this unscathed, these two will be punished.

“If they won’t go out, then I’ll go in” says Taecyeon to himself. they had to execute the plan.

Taecyeon carefully sided with the hummer with his bike more closely now, steadily he grabs on the side of the vehicle and readies his self to jump off the bike to the hummer.

Eunjung seeing what he intends to do, hold her breath. In one swift sure move he raises his self and jumps off the bike to the hummer. But he miscalculated making his legs dangle at the pavement for a while his feet miss stepping at the step board, Eunjung went to her quickly and help him up inside the hummer, but pulling him up seems to be a dilemma since Taec has a big frame. Victoria joins in pulling him up inside, with combined effort they had pull him in.

Khun breaths a sigh of relief, ahh damn but they are still not out of this sticky mess.

Taec looks at Victoria and Eunjung

“You two are so stubborn” says Taec, his voice in so much restrained, he wanted so strangle them for their stubbornness.

“Thay all are” says Leeteuk at the other line

“What?” says Khun.

“The others didn’t comply to our biddings too” says Leeteuk exasperatedly.

 “They said all for one and one for all, if us boys are doing this, then they are doing it with us too” says Chansung.

IU, Sulli,Taeyeon, Krystal and Yoona refused to be left behind. 

 

The boys felt pressured, time is not on their side, and they had to execute the plan quickly before it reaches the end of the freeway, the highway patrol and the girls’ bodyguard can only clear specific length of the road, before it reaches that they had to stop the hummer.

So without any choice, the girls win, as they swiftly get inside the trucks before they can stop them.

They come to save them but what happen is now they are all going to the last step together, irony of it, Leeteuk smirks with it, and it’s supposed to be just them, seven of them, now its fourteen of them plus the two bodyguard for each truck.

Khun, Leeteuk and Chansung, who is driving his, truck now, ready their selves for the last step of their plan. stopping the Hummer by the other two huge vehicles. This could be less stressful if the girls have got out of the danger…damn their stubbornness.

“Ready?” says Leeteuk.

“Ready” said Khun and Chansung as they heave a heavy sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So here is my latest update

So how is your heart? Is it still in place?

Did I succeed in making you more anxious?

 ….I’m such a baddie, I’m going to keep you on suspended on how the rescue going to end?

 

 

Comment please!!!!

 

 

don't worry i'll update later tonight or tomorrow morning hehehehe

doing this chap really is pressuring stressful, so hard to imagining the scene hahahahaha