impending changes

when you love someone

"YOU TOO...DAMN IT EUNJUNG"shouted Taec  and bang the table in front of him "what you said is surreal...Yuri won't do what you say"

"are you saying that im making it up, oppa" say Eunjung, pain in her voice.

"Vic and Krystal is calling her names...but...you...saying that Yuri is...no it can't be... really why are you saying this things" says Taec his patience is in the edge.

"why...why...because i care for you"

"If you care you won't lie"

"im not lying " she raised her voice at him

"in the infirmary...Yuri...having with someone the other day...really Eunjung, we're together that afternoon"

"before that...she was in the infirmary with that guy" she repeat again

"Eunjung please stop ...making up stories" 

"Im not making up stories...Ok Taecyeon ...babo ah....im not lying im telling you the truth...i risk saying it to you instead of being quiet..."

"then you should have " taecyeon shouted.

"you rather i didn't tell you...you rather be cheated...." Taecyeon didn't reply and just look away... Eunjung felt so helpless, he won't believe her "why ...i risked it because i can't bear that the guy i like...someone i love is being cheated... i can't bear that" unknown to her she said it aloud

"what...what did you say" Eunjung looks up to him

"you heard it" omo she said it aloud ... otoke.. She covers ...NO

"its your ,motive...you said  it...i heard you...thats your reason making up that story" said Taec 

"NO...im willing to stand aside ...its enough that we are close ...but she's not worth it ...she is cheating on you...babo babo oppa...why don't you believe me..i risk telling you coz i can't stand quiet knowing you are being betrayed"

" you should have just better stayed quiet" says Taecyeon

"oppa?!" pained in her voice is so raw

"I don't want to hear anything from you" he said to her in the most coldest voice...Eunjung's tears starts to fall, Taecyeon comes out of the library and started to ascend the stairs when EUnjung talked

"fine but listen to me, coz this is the last you'll hear my voice...you are such a babo...i could  and i would kept quiet of my feelings if she is worth it...but she is not...i told you the truth risked  what we have now just for you...coz i can't bear the thought...but you refuse to acknowledge, addiion to that you thought the worst of me ... i can't call oppa someone with the  like of you..."she sniff "I hate you" her last word and she left the house running.

Taec stop in the middle of the stair... "i hate you...she said...Taec slowly sit downs by the stairs he felt weak after hearing Eunjung 's words...but he said something harsh to her too... Yuri...no it can't... but that day Yuri smells different isn't it...Oh God no...please...no...

Fight.This is a first for him and Eunjung. would she really not going to hear her voice.

=====================

School Canteen...Lunch break

Victoria, Krystal,IU and Eunjung are laughing together when Krystal saw Leetuk and Taecyeon walking toward s them.

"Leetuk oppa taecyeon oppa here!" called Krystal and wave at them. Eunjung stopped laughing immediately while IU and Victoria is still giggling. Krysatl notice her abrupt change of mood.

"where are the boys?" asked Leetuk as he seated beside Victoria, Taecyeon was about to sit beside Eunjung but she didn't remove the bag beside her, so he moved to Krystal's side.

"they are getting the foods"says IU

"Hello hyung...we bought foods for you too" says Wooyoung who sits beside Victoria and IU. Chansung was about to sit beside Eunjung but Donghae stops him

"Chansung ah , I'll sit beside her"says Donghae.  

So its Leetuk,Victoria, Wooyoung, IU and Taecyeon in the other of the table its  Donghae,Eunjung, Krystal and Chansung.

Once seated  they all started to eat, while eatiing Victoria and wooyoung and Donghae and Eunjung  are talking earnestly.

"hey what are you guys talking why don't you share it to the group" says Leetuk.

"We had assignment in one of our subject oppa.  we are group by two's , VIc unnie and Wooyoung  and Donghae oppa and EUnjung unnie  are group as a couple and they are given situation on how married couple lived . Im partnered with Xander" explained Krystal.

"but before the teacher can partner us my dear twin brother here requested that i will be partnered to Wooyoung and Krystal to Xander, and him to Eunjung"

"A lot of guys are eyeing for the three of you...its safer if its with me ,wooyoung and Xander"  says Donghae not affected on Vic's sarcasm

"really oppa, that's unreasonable, its just an assignment" reason Victoria

"Its better Victoria, are you even concious that a lot of guys here in the school likes you" says Leetuk

"Ahh you are overbearing" says Victoria helplessly.

"but really oppa that's over the top, i mean what are you guys worry about?" says krystal, siding with Victoria " we are black belters just in case you don't know...well except for Eunjung and IU"

"still its better with this arrangement, we don't want those guys to  have a reason to think otherwise"says Wooyoung. Krystal sigh while Victoria rolled her eyes upward , she'll never win with these guys...arghhh...good thing Taecyeon oppa is not siding with this three.

"well look at Eunjung she is not complaining with the arrangement , isn't " says Donghae and nudge Eunjung  just shrug and say nothing

"Well ,IU is lucky  coz she's not classmates with any of you guys" says Victoria

"well i'll make sure Chansung and IU will be in the same class next time...so if there are assignment like this they could partnered up" says Wooyoung

"What" says IU eyeing Wooyoung, he just smiled at her and continue to eat.

"overbearing guys...ahhh...so suffocating" says Victoria, she really hated this protectiveness of these boys with them... they're becoming impossible most of the time.

Taecyeon is just looking out at Eunjung through the discussion, ever since he arrived  her eyes never strayed at his way, she is really angry with her....ahhh... he'll  let her anger subside before he'll talk to her.

Leetuk was watching Taecyeon and Eunjung since they arrive its the first time that the two of them sit apart from each other...hmmn he wonders what is it.... being the oldest among them he'd been very attentive with all of his dongsaengs his not neglecting anyone...somehow ... something is wrong... but he'll observe first.

============================

Victoria had been observing Eunjung for the past days she is her usual self when they are together but once Taecyeon oppa is around the proximity she just become mute...theres amidst..

When Saturday come , Victoria  together with Krystal and IU cornered Eunjung

"spill" says Victoria. Eunjung just looks at them confused

"spill what" she said

"you being mute when Taec oppa is around" Victoria

"you two not near each other literally" says Krystal

"I...i saw you once at the school Taec oppa tried to approach you but you ignored him " says IU.

"WHen was that"   asked VIc

"yesterday" 

"I don't know what you guys are talking about" she denied.

"spill it sister...did you guys fight?" Krystal

"when"

"why"

The three of them  didn't budge no matter how much she denies it....Ahhhh...why do they have to be this close, they've been persistant and she soon surrendered and told them what happen.

"what that " says Krystal enraged

"He didn't believe you...ahhh oppa is so babo" says Victoria

"but why are you not talking when his there, i mean its okay that you are not talking to him coz your hurt but to actually not talk when he is near ...why?" asked IU

Eunjung's head bent down "coz she said she didn't want to hear anything from me" she said "i know its childish that i took what he said literally but..." she tried to reason , she was cut off by VIc

"its okay you don't need to explain... im just beginning to get mad at oppa...so he basically chose that hag" says Victoria

"all of a sudden i don't want to talk to oppa now...or even look at him"  says Krystal

"yeah me too" agreed Victoria

" guys don't be like that...please" Eunjung begged

"let's just stay here in the family room  so that we won't bumped  with him "  says VIc

"okay" everyone agreed

===================

Taecyeon knows that the girls know now coz they are avoiding him now too, they talked to him when they had no choice but  its either yes or no or maybe or i don't know...ahhhhh.

Taec decided to look for Yuri,he'll talk to her...he don't know how to ask her but he need to find out...the day Eunjung ws talking about is also the day that she smelled different. he looked for her at all the possible club she goes to, this is the last one if she is not here, where the heck is she.

when he entered the place its full of people , he strained his eyes to look for her,  the tables had pairs  making out, this is one reason they didn't go here the environment is not good for their girls(Vic, Krystal , IU and EUnjung)...many times he reprimanded Yuri from coming here but she  ignored him.

He went at the usual spot Yuri is when she goes here, the place is a little more secluded, people from the dance floor can't see the occupants but the occupants  can see everything, when he was there  a couple is there in the middle of doing it, the girl is under the boy, he was about to move away when  the guy lowers himself to the girls chest  down to her abdomen and the girls face exposed... the girl looked so aroused at what the guy is doing to her.

Taecyeon was dumbstruck...the girl is Yuri...her chest expose while the guy is at her abdomen. 

Yuri raised her head when she noticed someone is watching them. her eyes went big when she recognized who was it

"Taecyeon" she immediately pushed the guy away from her "Let me..." but Taec cut her off.

"explain?" he said in contempt, she looks at her exposed , dishelved hair..." what needs to explain" 

"Taec hon.." she was cut off again

"don't call me that... we're done Yuri i don't want you near me or my friends" he said and look at her again from head to toes with disgust  "stay away"  he said and left .

Yuri slumped back down at the couch "busted " says the guy beside her "let's continue where we left off " says the guy and started kissing her all over again, Yuri 's interest is ruined and tried to push the guy away but  he wont budge, in her mind "there goes her chance being flitchy rich.

Outside at the parking lot , Taecyeon was so mad at his self

AAHHhhhh... taecyeon ah babo yah...why didn't you believe Eunjung...and that Yuri...a ...what will he do now ...EUnjung is mad at him and the girls are being indifferent with him.

His phone rang, its his father.

"father" 

"Taecyeon where are you"

"Uhhmm...ahhh...at a cafe" he said

"go home quickly i have something to say to you...ahh..son you sounded different ,is something wrong" his father asked. 

Ahh his father is really have strong instinct .

"i broke up with Yuri" he said  but left the part that he catch her having with other man in a club. " ill be there in a jiffy" he said

His dad didn't say anything about it and just said okay.

When he arrive home their butler lead him to the library, Inside waititng for him is Uncle Jake, Uncle Jason , his dad and Leetuk hyung.

"ahh there you are Taec, come sit" says his dad.

"Uhmm good evening uncles , hyung " he greeted and sit down beside Leetuk , infront of his da and uncles. "what seem to be important?" he asked

As the oldest among the three Uncle Jake is the one who explained why are they called tonight.

"we are sending the two of you to ths states to study and have masteral"

"Father why are we going earlier than planned? "asked Taec confused

"Change of plan boys...we need you to be there" 

Leetuk nodded , he have no problem...ahh yeah there is...the girls

"Appa how about the girls"

"Donghae, Wooyoung and CHansung is here and us don't worry about it"

"when are we leaving?" asked Leetuk, Taecyeon is speechless as if idoesn't sink it yet, a lot of things happen today, and his having trouble to comprhend.

"By the end of this month"

"what"  shouted Taec "sorry" he said  when he outburst suddenly like that " its basically  next week, how about the papers needed for our transfer"

"our secretary will be the one to do that" answered Jason

"School is still 4 weeks to go and so our finals" taec

" you can take special exam"

"how about our grades" again taec

"to follow Taecyeon...why are you being  difficult " his father asked

"its ...im not... i...ah...." he say stuttering "its just  its so fast, does everyone know it"

" we told you guys first.. Taecyeon all the necessary are being done already all you got to do is pack your bags and ready your self "

Taecyeon slumped in his seat, looks like they are going to States next week by hook or crook.

"why are you hesistating Taec, i heard from Uncle that you broke up with Yuri " asked Leetuk , they we're at the terrace outside." care to tell me" he says encouraging him " do you want to get back with her" Taec shakes his head

"I  found out what Eunjung been telling me a week ago is true, coz  few hours ago Yuri was caught in  act...she 's in the club with a guy"

"then your better off without her....but that doesn't answer my question...why Taec"He insisted

" Eunjung is not talking to me... since the night she told me about Yuri , words are exchanged harshly and hurt her ...and the rest of the girls are being cold to me"

"well that's actually normal with them...but there is still something bothering you...what is it Taec?" Leetuk insist.

"ahhh...Hyung you know ...always you do.... and sometimes its creepy..." says Taec, Leetuk just looked at him , he continue "she unconciously say aloud that she loves...likes me" he says 

" and " Leetuk

"i don't know hyung...im confused...she is  like Krystal...Vic...IU...i can't , can i?"

"your confused...maybe going away for now is good...if your hesistating like that and can't tell what she really is to you... don't do things half hearted Taec, she is not any girl "

"hyung" he looked at Leetuk his mind is in chaos.

" whether you love her as a sister or as a man loves a woman...its better for now  if you to go to the States to study and be sure of what you really feel...i m protecting you and Eunjung...you being confused and unsure while Eunjung is still young"

Taec sigh , he knows his hyung is right...time he needs time and so does she... he sigh again 

"so hyung how are we going to break the news to our dongsaengs"

Now its time for Leetuk to heave a heavy sigh and looked at him "Boys first"

 

 

==========================

have difficulty doing this...specially the part of Yuri making out... scary movies and american pie help...goodness im not good in h...hays blushing her