instant attraction

when you love someone

JEJU

"ahh auntie MIsun, good morning" says soo jung(Krystal)

"Morning Soojung"

"need some help auntie, im done picking up the oranges in Gyuri unnie's backyard"

"really... i do need help my back is killing me already" says Misun, Soo jung laugh and took the basket at the older woman's hand.

"I 'll go ahead auntie"

"Thank you Soo jung-ah, I'll cook  lunch for you, go back here when its time for lunch and bring some oranges so that i can make fresh juice, " she say, Soo jung just smiled and went  to pick oranges, Auntie Misun's area is much bigger, that's why its taking up more time to harvest.

Soo jung thought if her Victoria unnie would see this she would be delighted, thinking of many things she can make with oranges.

She heave  heavy sigh, she misses them she'd been gone for 3 months already, she knows that she can survive without their wealth, she can work  simple right but its that living without everyone with her is  what she can't take.

================

Minho was leisurely driving at Jeju road, he really love this place, as he enters the road to their family's vacation house,the oranges tree greeted him.

Hmmn ....maybe he can't invite Victoria here to have a vacation, she would love the place, beach the clear sky. 

Minho laugh as he remember Victoria's reaction when he said he'll be gone for  two to one month.Since they didn't complain with their parents pairing them with each other ,they automatically became a couple.They been official going out for two months now and its a bliss, she is a perfect girlfriend... caring..beautiful...and additional is she is a great cook.

When he was near the house he saw someone, getting oranges at the basket and putting it he or her pocket. Minho immediately parked his car in the other side so the thief won't know he was there.

When he was near the thief,he was shock to know its a girl, with too much disappointment  he grab the girl and placed her in his shoulder.

"yah, what are you doing put me down you bastard" screamed the girl

"so brave you little thief, i'll teach you some lesson" he say slap her backside.

"yah im not a thief, put me down you creep" she said wiggling.

Minho having hard time put down the girl on the ground, but it was a big mistake putting her down, coz the next thing he knows he is lying in the ground, the girl is on top of him , his arms was held on his back tightly by the girl.

"what's happening here , what's all the commotion" says Misun coming out of the house, when she was outside she saw Minho sprawled on the floor and Soo jung is on top of her holding his arms behind .

"Auntie" they both shouted

"omo..what happen to you two" says Misun

"This guy just grabs me" say Soojung

"You know this thief?" surprised Minho

"who are you saying a thief" says Soojung and tighthen more her hold on him

"aahhhh" he screamed

" Yes I do, she is Soojung, she is currently staying at  Park's cottage, Choi Minho. now...now  let him go soojung, he is the owners son"says Misun.

Who cares if he is , he is an irritating jerk. Thought Soojung still didn't let Minho up.Misun went to them and help Soo jung up.

Soojung let herself up by MIsun releasing the annoyng guy.

Minho can't believe that this fragile looking lady is strong enough to push him on the ground, he brushes off the dust as he stands up, looking at Soojung, he was attracted to the stoic beautiful face of Soojung

"your a blackbelter?" he asked

She just looked at him, she can't stand the sight of him, Soojung decide she wants to go home

"Auntie im going home"

"what soo jung, but your having..."

"sorry Auntie but i lost my appetite to eat, bye auntie" she said and walks away

"that's not the way out "Minho say

Soojung stop walking and looked at him sternly "there is a short cut here, babo" and walks away faster

=============================

Krystal, enter the house stomping.

"ahhh that jerk, aargh, if only Auntie misun didn't stop me that ...that....gggrrrrr" 

She inhaled and exhaled to calm her nerves...her a thief.... really...

But damn his cute... he didn't cower when she looked  at him, only her brothers are the only ones who can stand her stern look. his tall, has a nice voice, nice eyes....ah really she wsa so irritated with him how can she even remember all does distinct attributes of that bastard....ahhhhh, heaven help her

============================

"Yah Minho-ah ,you should be gentleman enough to say sorry to Soojung, you thought of her wrong"

"but auntie misun"

"go and bring this with you, she might be having noodles again, or just rice" said Misun, she saw once that the Soojung just eating rice, she honestly told her she doesn't know how to cook, only rice, fry and boil

"weh she doesn't know how to cook" says Minho, a bit disappointed.

MIsun packed the foods and gave it to Minho

"give this to her, and be nice, you are gentleman Minho, aren't you"

"Deh" 

==================

Minho reach the Park's cottage, he looked around where this Soojung might be, he was about to turn left when he heard her voice. She is on the phone talking to someone

"Unnie" she said cutely" how are you all....yes unnie im fine...unnie i want to ask you how to cook kimchi stew... i don't like to eat instant noodles anymore and i might puke eating eggs...."

Minho is looking at her, observing,she intently listen to the other line, while listening she pouts her lips now and then and sway a little...she looks cute...

"thank you unnie... how is appa..oppa.." she nods as she listen ... suddenly  a tear fall in her eyes and when she talk, she choke a little " unnie....i ...miss you..." she cried as she say the words. she leans her head at the post , trying to compose herself.

Minho  back away at the scene, he don't know why but he didn't like seeing her cry. He moves backward a little more  then counted one to ten and shouted... making his presence known,so that she can collect herself

"YAH...where are you...Soojung!!!...!!!"

A raging Soojung walks toward him from the corner.

"Yah...you get out of here...you...you"

"Here Auntie Misun asked me to bring this to you....and im ..sorry" he said the last two words are almost unaudible.

"what i can't hear you" says Soojung

"IM sorry...can we start over " says Minho louder this time, he put out his hadn out to Soojung and said " hi im Choi Minho" he smiles charmingly

Soo jung look at the hand in front of her and then to his face..his smiling face...ahhh really why does he have to be so charrming, she hand over her hand too, they shake hands

"hi Im Jang Soojung"

"friends" says Minho

"we will see" says Soojung. MInho 's brow arch upward... Soojung smiled sweetly at him... ahhhh.... his hand clutches his heart.....hmmn ...we will..

AAAhhh... nobody made her smile like this after being irritated except her twin Wooyoung and Chansung....

oh be still my heart

==================

Soojung and Minho became friends fast and beome closer, that they always spend the day together.

Soojung felt elated since Minho and her became close,she can't wait for tomorrow comes when its time to sleep, she is so excited to spend the day with Minho and feel sad when they bid each other goodnight.... ahhh ...this...this thing seems familiar...ahhhh Eunjung unnie is like this with Taecyeon oppa.... omo...omo... the ice princess...is in  love...omo...ottoke.

They where at the beach strolling in the sand when Minho grabs her hand. Soojung look up at him confusion in her eyes.

"Soojung I'm falling in love with you"  he says. She blushed at what he say, she bowed her head with embarrassed. Minho didn't asked for her reply but he didn't let go of her hand.

======================

Morning, the next day,her phone rings all of a sudden, its startled her, Victoria unnie just called the other day, it suppose to be every other week.

"Hello"

"AHHH..krystal ahhh" said  wooyoung in the other line not Victoria unnie

"Oppa...wooyoung oppa....wahhh oppa i miss you" she say and cried 

"ahh babo ah, why are you crying" says WOoyoung but he also feel the same, all of a sudden words are hard to utter

"I miss you" she say

"i miss you too...Krystal... go home please ..everythingis cleared ...father didn't really intend  for you to be in a fixed marriage or relationship"

" really"

"really, how did you think we made Victoria noona cough out that she knows all the while where you are"

" she told you where i am" aske Krystal

"not actually...she just say she knows how to contact you, but we know otherwise" says Wooyoung.

" but ...but" she is hesitating.

"Soojung...Krystal ...my Krystal please come home" pleaded Wooyoung to his twin, his plea seems to mean more...as if relaying a secret signal to his twin

"Oppa" krystal felt those silent plea he is sending, tears come flowing in her eyes again, Its seldom Wooyoung plea to her, her heart knows her brother needs her.

"I...ahhh..I... in a week i just need to do something here and then fetch me in the airport okay"

"Krystal..a week.. why not now...i can...fetch you by  chopper anytime"

"weh chopper...you...yah oppa you took the exam for flying already"

"deh me and Donghae hyung...Victoria noona say she'll wait for you"

"okay three days...i'll call you to confirm"

she jumps out of the bed, she is going to Choi's Cottage and tell Minho the news, he is coming back to Seoul in few days, they can comeback together...ahh she is so excited.

==============

"You and Soojung look good together, minho-ah" says Misun

"ahh Auntie are you matchmaking" says Minho smiling, his eyes on his laptop, checking mails,he read from who...one name made  his smile is go. Victoria..... ...how can he forget about her .

SInce Soojung and him started over she forgot ... about her.He like her didn't he?

"Why not you two look goo together and Soojung is a nice young lady...eventhough she tries to hide it she looks like not from a simple family..."

"Auntie...i ahh... got someone in Seoul waiting for me"

"what a city girl...ahh ...is ahe comparable to Soojung"

"Auntie she is a nice young lady too, she is a great cook...pretty...smart"

"if she sounded so great why did you forget aabout her" says Misun, stating a fact. 

"auntie" he said helplessly.

===============

Soojung was behind the door and she heard everything...he have some one waiting for him in Seoul...her heart broke... she carefully walks away from the house back to the Park cottage, she was trembling...so this how it feels to have your heart break...it hurts...what did she expects ...he liked her right..but he didn't say he loves her right...totally two different things.

Krystal took her phone out and called the only number in that phone

"Hello unnie can you guys  pick me  up here in Jeju now"