Until you

when you love someone

 

At the garden they have happily chat their road trip to Minho’s Cottage in Jeju.

Leeteuk is looking at their pictures taken at the river and the harbor.

 

“The pictures are really good” says Leeteuk “Qian” do you like the pre celebration of your birthday” he asked.

 

“Mmm, oppa I do like it” she said and looks at Khun who is sitting next to her, he put his hand around her and draws her closer to him.

 

“Ahh, so sweet” says Eunjung. Krystal, Taeyeon and Sulli giggled.

 

IU and Yoona squeals in delight too, envious of Khun sweetness with Victoria.

 

“What are you so envious off” says Taecyeon as he hugs Eunjung from behind. Eunjung blushed as he embraced her tighter.

 

Donghae swept Yoona off her feet as he carries her princess like. Yoona hid her face at the arch of his neck, giggling.

 

“I’m sweet too” whispered Donghae in her ear.

 

Wooyoung changed his sitting position beside IU, now IU is position in between Wooyoung spread legs and his arm around her waist.

 

“Ahh! where is my Minho? I want a hug too” says Krystal pouting. His boyfriend is inside with Chansung getting some finger foods for them to snack on while waiting for their dinner.

 

“Yah Donghae Hyung you love this birthday celebration of you and Victoria noona, huh” says Wooyoung.

 

“AHH!!” shouted Donghae

 

“Wooyoung –ah you slipped you should be punished” says Taecyeon.

 

“Ahh oppa, I never expected for you to be the one to slip” says Krystal.

 

Wooyoung is so shocked he slipped that he slumped his head at IU’s shoulder.

 

“Everyone he just got from the hospital” appealed IU.

 

“Then make the punishment light Taec” says Leeteuk

 

“Oppa” says IU                                                                                      

 

“You know how we take this betting seriously” he said to IU.

 

Donghae lost in the bet on their last game, and the punishment is no one acknowledge his birthday, and whoever slip would be punished.

 

“Maybe IU should help with the punishment?” says Leeteuk mischievously.

 

“Hmmmn, I got an idea. How about Wooyoung kiss IU in the lips two minutes?” says Donghae happily, coz now that someone slipped that it’s his birthday too. Thanks to Wooyoung.

 

“But Wooyoung oppa should be the one punished not IU, look she is blushing now” defend Krystal.

 

“Yeah, its okay for IU to help but it be more embarrassing for IU, Wooyoung is a show off, it would be no prob-“Victoria’s words where cut off as Minho and Chansung arrives.

 

“What are you guys discussing?” says Minho as he placed the food on the table and seated beside Krystal.

 

“Discussing about Wooyoung’s punishment and IU wants to help coz he just been discharged from the hospital” explained Khun

 

“Omo…hyung slipped “says Chansung chuckling “this is new he never slipped” he added and laugh out loud as he positioned his self near Sulli.

 

With all the talking Wooyoung is actually not comfortable kissing IU like that, he wanted it in private and he can kiss her even in public if needed but just not in this circumstances, IU is different, he loves her.

 

“Ohhh… I think it would serve its purpose look at Wooyoung he is actually fidgeting means his not comfortable at all” says Taec as he saw Wooyoung’s uneasiness.

 

“Yah, why IU had to be drag on this” shouted Wooyoung to cover his discomfort.

 

“If you keep don’t do it it will be more than two minutes, it could be 5 minutes or longer” threatened Donghae.

 

“Ahhh! You like this” says Wooyoung.

                                                                                              

“Table is turned” says Donghae laughing.

 

Defeated Wooyoung cupped IU’s face that’s already red. Ahhh she looks pretty when blushing. IU closed her eyes as his face near hers. What the heck? It’s their friends anyway. He kissed her in front of their friends.

 

IU’s embarrassment was washed away by Wooyoung’s kiss. His kiss is a mixture of love and apology that she was put in a positon. When the kiss ended IU whispered to him.

 

“It’s okay as long it’s you” she said as she hug him. Their friends wolf whistle.

==

The next day, Donghae and Victoria’s birthday, was spent picking up oranges at Minho’s family farm and a picnic too. All of them have a lot of fun, spending time with family and their partners, is far better than having a party with people that you are not even close with.

 

Taeyeon was mesmerized by these young, rich, beautiful and handsome people, she can’t believe that they are this grounded, a lot of people envy them, but they are really just normal people who love spending time with their love ones.

Her gaze went to Leeteuk, she admires his dedication and love for his dongsaengs, he is a cool older brother, he knows how to have fun and what she had see the past few days that she is spending with them and him, she admires him more.

 

Leeteuk looks around as if looking for someone and when his gaze went to her, he smiles automatically, he waved for her to join him. And she went to sit beside him.

 

“Having fun?” he asked

 

“Yes I am” she said smiling at him.

 

Unknown to them Chansung saw the staring and smiling thing between them. Hmmn looks like something is in the air, but he will wait and see as it progresses.

 

“Sulll~, want me to peel orange, are you hungry?” he asked as the girl beside him is been quiet for a while.

 

“No I’m okay” she said “Chansung oppa” she called

 

“Hmmn, what is it?” he said still looking at Leeteuk and Taeyeon who are now happily chatting.

 

“Why have you been so attentive of me? I mean it’s not even your fault that I had the accident, it’s because of my clumsiness” she asked him straight, for the whole week her heart is in continuous pumping irregularly and it’s not healthy for her heart.

 

Chansung look into her gauging her question, she look so serious as if his answers will mean a lot.

 

“I never explained to anyone when I buy gift for my unnies and IU, only to you. I never cared if they think I’m such a player, until you. I only cared and worried for them, until you. But I am not totally sure why. I always wanted to see you. Caring for you is like a normal thing for me to do, somehow I now that I like you not the way I like them, but the caring and worrying is exactly the same. I like you as a girl Sulli” he said to her, his gaze holding hers.

 

“I like you, too” she said in a whisper, she feels like she short of air to breath.

 

“Sulli let us, together, see how our feelings for each other develop” he said, in his eyes is a promise that his feelings will grow deeper. Sulli as if in trance nodded.

 

==

 

Sunday morning

 

Victoria woke up first then the others, she is so happy spending their birthday with their family and love ones.  The sky is so clear and how she loves the fresh air touching her face.

 

“Ahh what a nice weather” she said happily.

 

“Nice weather huh?” someone says behind her, and when she swirls around it’s her father.

 

“Good morning father” she said formally.

 

“You and Khun seem to be doing well” he said.

 

“Yes we are father, he is like all the man you have introduced to me, I know now which man is good and will suit your taste”

 

“Yes I can see that, I was planning on pairing you guys but as the way it looks, the two of you have naturally come together”

 

An uncomfortable silence occurs between them, Victoria was trying to control her emotions, until now he still can’t forgive what I did then.

 

“With or without your orders and manipulation I will choose him, and if ever you are against us I will still be with him, what happen then was a mistake but not with Khun”

 

 

“I am only thinking what’s best for you, look what happen then, did you forget about it?” says Jake to her daughter.

 

“How can I forget, you keep on reminding me that one mistake every single time” says Victoria before leaving the veranda. Jake look at his daughter’s back, sadness in his face, he misses the time that they talk without any friction.

 

“I can’t believe you Jake” says Yu Kyung from behind.

 

“How can you mend your relationship with our daughter if you keep on bring up what happen then” says Jinguk,

 

 Jake may be her biological father but all of them, Jinguk, Jason and Yu Kyung, came to own Victoria and the rest, as their own sons and daughters.

 

“Stop manipulating Jake” says Jason.

 

“What if she got hurt again?”

 

“Then, us, you will be there for Victoria to be the source of her strength and help her up on her feet again” says Yu Kyung.

 

 

 

sorry if i had not updated this for a long time, hehehe sorry, i kind of concentrated finishing I Can't fanfic, im having difficulty with updating two fanfic at the same time. ..

please do comment want to know what you think of this chap...