decisions...heartaches

when you love someone

Got to get away,

Can't bear it anymore,

the raw pain...

 

Flashback

"Soojung what" shouted Wooyoung.

"YAh  oppa why that name" asked Krystal.

"You...your saying that you met that Minho when you are Jeju and ..and you guys fall in love ...how...how..." says Wooyoung, confused.

"Oppa~" cried out Krystal. Wooyung hugged his sister

"do you love him?" he asked, Krystal nods.

"But i can't oppa...unnie she will hurt again...first betrayal by that Henry then Kyuhyun died leaving unnie heartbroken and now this ...not by me..oppa...not me...i don't want to be the reason for her pain" 

"He loves him...you love him... i want to hit the guy  non stop"

" oppa please help me talk to father i need to leave Seoul, away from him...i can't be the reason for unnie's heart ache"

"your hurting too, My princess"

"unnie is going to hurt more"

ANOTHER FLASHBACK

"Krystal please lets talk " 

"we have nothing to talk about Choi Minho" Krystal move pass him but he hold her hand and say

"please Krystal, listen to what i have to say at least...please" krystal stop struggling, Minho  talked again " we automatically became a couple when no of us refuse, she is an ideal girl, we had no conflicts and i liked her,and somehow i found out about what happen from her kidnapping to that bastards betryal, to loosing Kyuhyun with a incurable disease, and some how that made me feel that i will protect her, thinking i can love her in the process, but .., i met you and i know right  then and there  that i can only like her as a friend a very special friend and nothing more".

 Krystal slap Minho " you...you...i told you before that you can't hurt her...you just can't...even...even..." krystal cried and choked on her words. "though I...love..you"

"I know..i know...I can't leave her...even in a short time her happiness is important for me too... i just have to tell you what i really feel...i just have to tell you" says MInho and hugged Krystal close to him, expressing his love to her  that she can't say and how sorry he is that they are in that situation. Krystal is struggling from his embraced but he won't let her.

"what its good gonna do? she say crying.

"i just want to let you know...even it hurts...im happy now that you tell me you love me" he says and cupped Krystal's face in his hand.

"what...what's good ...gonna do,,," she say again ,crying hard.

"Let me ..kiss you...just this once..please..just this once"Minho beged, Krystal shakes her head and tried to free her self from Minho.

Minho kissed Krystal, she tried to resist but he persist, soon her heart win over her mind. They kissed while crying...

How can Fate play a game on three of them...she can't bear to hurt Victoria unnie, she have been in to to much pain... he can't be with Krystal coz he can't hurt someone who is so been true and pure and ....ohh..what an unfortunate of them.

end flashback

Victoria cries at Kyuhyun's grave,she can cry freely here, remembering what she have heard and witnessed, had she really been  that weak that she needs protection...that her dongsaeng Krystal have to endure just for her...that even Minho is only with her because she needs protecting...

DAMN all of them...

DAMN her for doing that mistake...

How can she let two hearts sacrifice for her happiness... two hearts against one... what weighed more...or rather if they let them all of them will be hurting...

Can she be happy even without knowing everything that she will bind someone to her whose heart belongs to another...no ...

Sooner  she would feel the love is not as deep...and she won't make a mistake again that would involve someone just because of her...

so its better that one heart hurts than all of them hurt...right

========================

Wooyoung have decided that he is coming with his twin, he is such a coward that he can't stand to see IU being near with someone else even if he was his brother... IU with Chansung...

He wanted her to comeback to her..but he is not good enough for her, he is always seduced easily,but also in the middle of it he stop...IU's face flash in his mind and then he would stop even in the height of his arousal the thought of IU, would be like a cold water to whatever he is doing with other girls.

She never confronted him,never she say anything, that's why everytime his fidelity falters , he made up to her 100 times.

It always been her only her, but he can't asked her to be back with him again... he would just hurt her more.

IU has been stronger for she withstand three years while he lasted for few months and now he is fleeing...but what he can do ..his only human.

She maybe better of with Chansung than him

Wooyoung smiled bitterly as from not so far distance , the song seem to taunt him...

tears starting to fall uncontrolably...for the song say it all what's in his heart

Wish I could be the one
The one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish I could say to you
That I'll always stay with you
But baby that's not me
You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you
Promise you forever, baby that's something I can't do
Oh I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a lie
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye

I hope someday you can 
Find some way to understand I'm only doing this for you
I don't really wanna go
But deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do
You'll find someone who'll be the one that I could never be
Who'll give you something better
Than the love you'll find with me
Oh I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a crime
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye

Leaving someone when you love someone
Is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as I love you

Oh I don't wanna leave you
Baby it tears me up inside
But I'll never be the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye

Baby, its never ganna work out
I love you, goodbye 

========================

Krystal was staring in her reflection on the mirror, more of staring through it.

Victoria walked in her room slowly, watching Krystal, she didn't notice her presence at all, she smiled sadly...Don't worry later you will be happy. She was looking at her through the mirror but still no recognition.

"krystal" she said softly and taps her in the shoulder.

"unnie" Krystal seems to wake up and look up at Victoria.

"I'm going to miss you" she said and hugged her from the back.

"Unnie"

"Krystal you remember why i runaway back then right" Krystal nodded "suffocation ...overbearing protectiveness"

"Unnie"

"why are you doing the same thing?"she said sadly.Krystal cried covering her face with her hands "protecting me this way is just hurting me more... how can i be happy when that happiness is not really for me...in what you guys are doing all of us going to end up hurting, all of us  with broken hearts"

"Unnie you met him first...Uncle Jake..would ...again...i don't want you to be like that again...like you are a parcel he is selling "

"It's my own doing Krystal, please don't, i feel like a burden if you guys do this...i met him first yes...but his heart is yours"

"Unnie"

"krystal be with Minho, follow your heart... finally our ice princess is in love" Victoria smiled sincerely " it means his for you... not meant for me"

Krystal stands up and hugged Victoria tightly.

"Give me your ticket, im going in your place" she say. Krystal look at her unnie gauging,Victoria look s back her too, somehow they understood.

Victoria went out of Jang's mansion, where Minho was waiting for her, she asked him to come here."its Krystal you love, but make sure you won't hurt her or you answer to all of us"

"Victoria" he said "sorry" Vic shakes her 

"Its okay...im no charity case Minho...we click as friends but not more than that...don't make her cry"

Wooyoung who is waiting near the car just watches them, Victoria told him to don't do unnecessary thing, she is fixing things.Woo young do us he was told and waited even though  he want ed to punch Minho till his near death because of what he had done to his twin and His Victoria noona.

Victoria went to Wooyoung.

"let's go Wooyoung" 

"Krystal?"

"she stays she doesn't need to go anymore" says Victoria

Minho who is about to enter the mansion where Krystal is, stopped on his tracks.

"Hey Minho do you know we are Third and fourth dan in all martial arts and we are Marksman, too." shouted Wooyoung

Minho looked at them and nodded

"Good hurt Soojung...you'll die in my hands"

======================

At the chatter plane. Victoria was thinking first it was IU she was with eyes swollen from crying because of the person beside her.Now Wooyoung looks so pitiful looking outside the window.

"Woodong~~" she called , Wooyoung looks at her smiling but not actually reaching his eyes...Woodong...her pet name for him

"neh...noona"

"about IU..."

"she is better off with someone else...like Chansung noona...i would only hurt her... im not the right person for her" he says

Victoria sighs  "why you and Krystal decides things for yourself...why can't you let the people decide for their own... its their feelings...their life"

Wooyoung didn't reply and just looks away

flashback

he went to IU's house just for one last look before he go. He saw IU sitting down mindlessly shoveling the soil, looking sad and  about to cry, his heart clench and was about to go to her when Chansung just come out from nowhere and took the shovel from her . IU look up at Chansung , her face stained with tears.

Chansung make her stand up and brushes away her  tears, he said something that made IU smile.

Chansung hugged IU,  she look so happy in his arms.

Wooyoung drives away from that scene, its hurt to see her happy in someone elses arms...

his view started to be blurry, he didn't know that tears are flowing his eyes, he parked the car on the roadside, and calm himself...

its better this way...

its better

end flashback

"Yes, its better this way"murmured Wooyoung