IMPERIL

when you love someone

 

Here is another chapter for you...

 

 

It was chaotic and a riot at the library as their children opposes with the idea of them having a body guard, except Victoria who is silently leaning near the window.

“Unnie why are you being so quiet?” asked Krystal. Eunjung gazed at her too, waiting for her answer.

“Appa asked me, well actually begged me to say yes” says Victoria and lovingly gaze at her father. Jake mouthed “thank you”.

Donghae looks at them suspiciously and thought, her sister may say yes, but having a bodyguard is really the last thing she would agree but, there is a big but. And somehow he knew that her sister have something extra.

“Appa, whatever my twin is getting I want it too” says Donghae smiling knowingly. Victoria bunny eyes went big; she looks at her twin then to their father, father and daughter look so obvious that the others get what went between them.

“YAH!” everybody reacted, everything went more chaotic.

“Jake” says Jinguk and Jason together.

“Why are you reacting like that?” says Jake smiling as he shakes his head, to his friends “at least she said yes that’s the important thing” out of the three of them Jake is the one who spoils their kids luxuriously “We had money, the money to finance it, plus we know they are safe” Jake reasoned. Jason and Jinguk sigh helplessly. 

“We can have anything?” says Krystal confirming. Their fathers nod, Yukyung looked amuse, Jake is smiling while Jinguk and Jason looked worried. She wanted to laugh but stop herself.

“Skies the limit” say Wooyoung.

IU’s parents is witnessing the extraordinary happening of their extended family, they are still staying in the Song Mansion, installing the security system in their house is still not finish. Staying here with them proves that these people, family, are no ordinary rich people. They are grounded, humble and really no air, the way they treat people around them, in the house and work is with warm and familiarity. But what’s happening now reminds them that they are extremely rich.

“Yes” they answered together Jake smiling while Jinguk and Jason answered exasperatedly.

==

They are having a girl’s day out; the boys didn’t like the idea of them going out without them, well except Khun.

While the others are arguing, the boys are dead pan about them having a girl’s day and the girls reasoning with them, Victoria gazes at Khun, their gazes does the talking, he just smiles charmingly at her, conveying that he is fine with it, she tilted her and look intently at him, then he raise his arm wearing their couple bracelet.  

Victoria arches her brows up knowingly what he meant. Khun cutely moves his brows and motioned for them to sneak out. Subtly, the two of them sneak out of the room.

Outside the two of them went to the garden and along the way grab a mat. Under a tree the two spreads the mat and lay down Victoria used one of Khun’s arms as a pillow and snuggled beside him.

“While they argue, let’s stay here. You and me” he said and gives her a peck in the corner of her lips “I want a quiet time with my angel"

==

The next day:

In the end the girls have their girl’s day out; the boys succumb knowing there would be bodyguards following them.

At the garage, the girls gasp audibly as they saw the bribe of their uncle Jake to their Victoria unnie. The girls’ squealed in delight as they admire her new Hummer 2011 model. Victoria just smile at the girls.

“So envious unnie, now I regret I didn’t asked for a car too” says Krystal, she asked for thoroughbred horses “but I really want the horses more” says Krystal. Eunjung and IU shakes their head at Krystal’s blubbering.

The rest of the girls giggled at her moment of confusion. They brought along Sulli and Yoona as the two girls plays an important part in their brother’s life, so as Taeyeon who they beginning to like. Inside the hummer the seven ladies are all hyped on spending the day with no intervention of the boys.At their first stop Victoria’s Hummer drive to the open parking lot making all the people look at the shining sleek black vehicle. The men drool over.

“Wow” says the guys’ eyeing the Hummer.

But they didn’t expect when the people riding it are seven gorgeous young ladies, they varies from cute, hot and innocent.

“Double wow” the guys’ say and drool more.

As they walk pass the admiring male population they are happily chatting on how they are spending the day joyously.

“From afar they are beautifully gorgeous and when they are near they are goddesses” 

They started with pampering at a spa, followed by shopping, after strolling aimlessly at the mall, the only time that they sat down is when they try shoes and when they eat. After shopping they went for a foot massage and lastly they went to an exclusive club, as their last stop.

At the club Victoria,Krystal, Taeyeon and Sulli are in the dance floor dancing, while Eunjung, IU and Yoona are chatting at their table.

From afar two men in suit never waiver looking at them, from morning till this hour they are following the seven young lady, they were assigned to guard them. The other two are outside, guarding the perimeters.

“Ahh, it’s not the threat of harm that I am alarmed now, hyung” says one of the men, his head motioned for the other table eyeing their charges.

The guys from  the other table are keeps on glancing at the girls, while their other friends followed the other group that is dancing.

“I know but don’t worry, three of those girls are deadly” answers the older one. He knows how good they are, they would help if the girls are being outnumbered. At first guarding these rich kids’ bores him, but with recent turn of events they are all in red alert, the villains proves to be sleek and resourceful so they are not going to be lax about it.

Victoria, Sulli, Krystal and Taeyeon returned to the table as soon as they notice some guys trying to get in with their circle,to avoid the persistent guys.

At the girls table, they are having a blast. Sulli and Yoona have been bombarded by questions and pointers are given out regarding Chansung and Donghae.

They called it a night as the clock strikes 2:30AM and left. They all decided to sleepover at Eunjung’s house.

As they all settled inside the hummer, Eunjung says

“We should do this once in a while, girl bonding” she says smiling.

“Yeah why not, the boys are going to complain “agreed Krystal and laugh at the thought of her brothers.

“I wonder where they are?” says Yoona.

“Well according to Wooyoung oppa they are in the RGC building” says IU.

“Up to this time?” the girls asked in unison. Sulli was the one to answer.

“Chansung oppa say it’s better that way, they can worry at the same time and work” says Sulli.

“They are really working hard huh?” says Krystal “wonder regarding what”

“Maybe Leeteuk oppa is discussing the new system I introduced for him for the company’s business transaction” says Taeyeon.

Victoria, Eunjung and Krystal look at her nodding.

“You and Leeteuk oppa work together closely huh?” comment Eunjung that made Taeyeon blush.

Krystal and Victoria saw Taeyeon’s reaction; the two of them smile knowingly.

==

The road is almost deserted and Victoria had an urge to speed up, the girls are starting to doze off. Krystal and Eunjung sits in the front, while Sulli, IU, Yoona and Taeyeon sits at the back.

“Unnie not too fast, this is not the racetrack and you might get tickets for over speeding” reminded Eunjung.

“We are at the freeway, so it is okay” she said Eunjung just shrugs and closed her eyes.

Victoria steps on the accelerator a little more, the road is deserted so speeding up is fine.

The car of the bodyguards noticed she speeds up “Omo she is speeding up”

 According to their report Victoria Song love to race and tonight she is showing her fondness for speed.

As Victoria saw that they are nearing the exit to their destination, she steps on the break to lessen the speed, her brow arched, she again steps on the break, and again.

She breathed slowly and tried again but to no avail.

The hummer has no break. She cleared and looks at the girls with her, her sisters. How can this be happening, it was just working perfectly till now. Calmly she talked to Krystal and Eunjung.

“Krystal, Eunjung put on your seat belt please and all of you at the back too, please put on your seatbelt” she told them calmly.

“Unnie! why? We are in the back so no ne-“says IU but Victoria cut her off

“Just do what I said please” she said.

Krystal and Eunjung look at her intently and they saw her foot continuously steps on the break over and over again but not making it so obvious but because they are in the front they saw her actions.

“Unnie?” says Eunjung fear starting to creeps on her, she look outside, she saw that they are fast, really fast.

Krystal was gaping outside the window as she could see the dilemma.

“Oppa” Eunjung called Taec. Krystal looks at Eunjung fear in her eyes. Victoria also hit the speed dial of her phone that is in the stand in the dash board of the Hummer, she called Khun.

“Oppa”

“Angel what’s wrong?”

==

The boys are in the conference room, brainstorming. Khun checks the phone, the screen says freeway, his brows furrows, at his calculation they should have been out of the freeway, his thought was cut when Taec’s phone rang, followed by his phone and the others phone follow.

Once he heard her voice, his heart starts thumping

“Angel what’s wrong?”

“T-the Hummer’s b-break won’t work” she said. Khun’s felt his head went big as he heard what she said.

“Don’t hang up” when he looks around he knows their girlfriends call them.  They all went out of the room in light speed, on the way to the parking lot, Khun browse his cell that serves as map of Victoria’s whereabouts.

Leeteuk called few people, first the bodyguards following his sisters, then their fathers and the police to ask for assistance.

“They are just near here, let’s go” says Khun when he located them. The bodyguards assigned to them followed them, Taecyeon inform them whats happening and instruct them what to do. Chansung and Wooyoung rode with the bodyguards at Chansung's truck while Donghae and Minho in Leeteuk’s. Khun rode at Taecyeon’s bike.

==

 “Unnie can’t you just turn off the engine” says Krystal trying to think of way to safety.

“I can’t this is automatic if I’ll do that I can’t control it more, the steering wheel be hard to maneuver” she said. Their bodyguards’ car leveled with them. Victoria lowers the window.

“Miss you are too fast” shouted the guy at the other vehicle.

They all shouted “No break”.

The bodyguard who’s at the steering wheel swears.

“We need to clear the way for them until we can think of a way to get them” says one of the guards.

“Can’t we try using the car to slow the hummer?” asked one of the men.

“We can’t we would be crashed, and it won’t help them if we do that”

A highway patrol bike moves in front the bodyguards’ car, and instead of capturing or stopping them, it positioned his self in front to help them clear the way for the hummer.

“I love speed but when the break is working!” thought Victoria. Right now she is so scared for her and the others.

Heaven help us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so how was it ? like it?

do you feel the danger?

what will happen to the girls?

would the boys arrive on time?

what will they do to save their sisters and girl their heart beats for?