Trouble in Paradise

when you love someone

 

It’s been two weeks since Victoria see Khun, is he avoiding her? No he don’t, he is just busy, with all the meetings right and left and he is even flying to and fro from Thailand and Korea for the whole week. She misses him so much, unconsciously her hand reaches for the bracelet he given her.

 

“Oppa, I miss you “she said aloud while caressing the charm of the bracelet.

 

“How could you miss me when we arrive at the office together?” says Leeteuk, teasingly.

 

Victoria blushed deep red, she can’t answer her oppa, and she’s caught in the act.

 

Leeteuk chuckles at his sister’s discomfort.

 

“And oh, ballerina, your knight has just arrived from Thailand and he is now on his office” he said and went ahead to his destination.

 

Victoria quickly went to Khun’s office in the RGC building.

 

==

 

“Khun avoiding her won’t solve any problem” says Junsu

 

“I’m not avoiding her I’m just terribly busy” says Khun

 

“Khun you know you are terrible liar, right” says Junsu “You said you love Victoria, and just because you heard that her say that you suit her father’s taste, you are having doubts”

 

Khun accidentally heard that Sunday morning the interaction of father-daughter formal talk. He knows that eavesdropper don’t hear anything good about their self, he wanted to give Victoria benefit of a doubt, but not now, he got to think

 

“Hyung you actually know what I’ve been through right? The first girl I ever fall for then happens to like me only because her father wants her too, damn it , I don’t want to feel that way again, I hate this stature, just because I’m rich and want to merge with our company”

 

 

Junsu look at Khun.

“That weakling of a girl is not Victoria Khun, don’t compare, she is a puppet while Victoria is not, talk to her Khun, it’s the only way”

“Thanks oppa for defending me” says Victoria at the door she heard everything, and decided to join in, to confront the situation now, so that if she is going to hurt, it would be just once and she’ll heal after.

She looked at the surprise Khun sitting behind his desk

“You heard what my father and I are talking about; I heard you and Junsu oppa now, too. But the difference is I chose to say my piece of mind at the matter”

 

“I let him manipulate my life since that kidnapping, for I am a disappointment, so in one count your right, Khun oppa, can I still call you that?” her voice quivering “but  the rest no, I liked you not because I was ordered to, because I’m drawn to you since the time you saved me. I never succumb to fainting I fought it until anyone from my family is there only then I can relax, but with you at that time, I felt safe… you we’re a stranger then but that’s how I felt” with that she left his office.

 

Victoria kept walking, she passed her office but she didn’t stop, she needed to get away from here. Instead of using the elevator she run for the stairs, at the stairways she is descending fast, it’s a miracle that she didn’t falter her step when her vision is blurry. At the parking lot she saw the familiar Harley Davidson bike, its Taecyeon oppa’s bike. The attendant seeing her approaches her giving her car keys.

 

“No, give me the bike’s keys” she said. The attendant was startled, but he complies. Good thing she wears pants, a dress pants but still a pants. She rode the bike and zoomed out of the parking lot with Taecyeon’s bike.

 

“Wahh, she looks so hot in that bike” says the attendant.

 

“Keep your mouth shut, your drooling” says the other attendant.

 

“I never knew she can also drive a bike” he said to his co worker

 

“They all new how to drive even before they had their license specially her, she is a speed maniac”

 

==

 

“If you going to follow her be sure, no more hesitation Khun, by the way it looks you hurt so much already, you misjudged her” says Junsu, disappointed at his friend “She is not that girl Khun, she is far more better than that girl” he added and stands up starting to leave.

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” asked Khun.

 

“Leave, you need to think, but do it fast you might lose the girl that is right for you and you truly love” he said and left.

 

======

 

Three days after at the Song Mansion.

 

“Where the heck is Victoria?” asked Leeteuk, enraged.

 

“In the yacht, The Empress, at the bay area” says Krystal

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know oppa, she just said she just want to stay away from Uncle Jake” says Krystal.

 

“Who is trying to get away from me?” Jake Song is coming down from the stairs.

 

“What did you do again appa what drove Victoria away?” asked Leeteuk

 

“What do you mean?” Jake asked, confused.

 

“Is it about her being with Khun, are you against them, Khun is a good man appa, and stop meddling with her heart” says Leeteuk in a restrained voice.

 

“I’m not against them I even saying to her I like Khun for her” says Jake.

 

“Damn it! Appa” says Leeteuk frustrated.

 

“Ahh, excuse master, young master and young miss, young master Taecyeon is here” says the butler.

 

“No need to introduce me, Mr. Park” says Taecyeon his smile was washed away as he saw the faces of Uncle Jake, Krystal and Leeteuk “What happen here?”

 

“Oppa Victoria unnie is aboard The Empress”

 

“What? Why?” says Taec looking at Uncle Jake

 

“Our dear father started to manipulate again” says Leeteuk “Why are you here any?” asked Leeteuk.

 

“The attendant at RGC says Victoria took my bike three days ago, I was just going to get it, but it looks like it’s in the yacht club’s parking lot” says Taec.

 

Leeteuk’s phone rang, its Donghae. He went out looking for Victoria, while Chansung is at the library calling everyone.

 

“Hyung, found Victoria, she is at the Empress, and she is not letting anyone aboard” worry in his voice.

 

==

 

RGC building. Khun’s office.

 

Leeteuk went to Khun to talk. Junsu had talked to him and told him what went between Victoria and Khun. Junsu said

“I told this to you coz you’re much older than them and somehow you know where Victoria stand and I already explained to you what the deal with Khun is, he loves her but what that girl did to Khun then left a deep wound. His fear of Victoria’s situation only proves how much he love her, coz he is so affected”

 

Leeteuk know where Khun is coming from, who said being rich is the best. You worry, if people only treat you nicely, because you are rich. Because you’re popular, and top that you’re always a target for kidnap. Damn his father for actually placing doubt on Vic and Khun’s budding relationship.

 

He got to mend this , for his sister and his friend too.

 

 

 

hehehe here is an update again, no sweet things here, sorry...i need to this for the next following chapter

pleae comment