If your not the one...

when you love someone

Hospital rooftop

Taecyeon and Eunjung went up to get some fresh air, after an emotional morning, they kind a needed that.

"hey oppa...you can cry now" says Eunjung, Taec had hold his feelings at the room a while agao, as one of the oldest ,him and Leetuk oppa had always the source of their strength. At the room Leetuk oppa cried, but Taec didn't, and that worried her.

Taecyeon slowly sits down, on the floor Taec sit  in a fetal position, slowly ...very slowly... Eunjung saw Taec rocks ...and a muffled sound.She quickly moves to him, hugging him from behind .

"Ottoke...ottoke" says Taec "i felt so helpless Eunjung"

"oppa...oppa...we can always support him and give him strength" says EUnjung, still hugging him,this is the first time she saw him like this

Taecyeon cried more, while rocking slowly in his sitting position.

=======================

Leetuk was driving Taeyeon home.

"how long again you know Wooyoung?"

"well not really long...maybe around nine months"

"thank you for being there for him when we weren't" says Leetuk sincerely

"its nothing"

"your not attracted to him at all" says Leetuk

Straight forward huh? Wooyoung says that their eldest is fierce...kind...quiete but fierce, he had asked the question subtly.

"well his good looking and everything but he had someone in his heart already...its better that we are friends" says Taeyeon

After that the drive went awfully quiet.Next thing she nows she is in front of their house.When she is about to get off Leetuk said

" Im glad our Wooyoung met you..." says Leetuk with a look she can't comprehend,leaving TAeyeon dumbfounded

What just happen.

=======================

Yoona found Donghae  in the family room looking at pictures flashing on the screen,pictures of their childhood, in few pictures  Donghae pauses  a few times...at those times he paused it , always one certain  kid is either crying or pouting as if complaining. 

Yoona walked to Donghae, she stand behind Donghae, at that time a video played,seven kids are running around causing chaos, when all of a sudden one of the kid stumble on the ground, the same kid in the pic that is either crying or pouting. 

"Woodong-ah...your such a whiner when we were still kids , you easily cried just a mere touch of not your liking...but...why...why did you have to endure this kind of pain more ...alone...why do you endure it alone." his voice croaked, and in so much pain

"oppa" she said and hugs him from behind 

=======================

In the supermarket

"Uhmm....we need...chicken,he loves chicken...we need to buy, onion...garlic...bean curd...pork...vegetables..." says Victoria rumbling incoherent words.

Khun was trailing after her with a worried face, she is talking non-stop, the cart is almost full but, she is still went on getting stuff from the stall.

Khun breath deeply and grab Victoria's arm, he hugged her, she didn't bulge...but kept talking

"I'll cook buffalo wings...tonkatsu...chinese style chicken..." 

"ssshhh" says Khun while his hand soothes her back, lightly rocking her,easing the tension.

VIctoria stops talking and tears starts falling

"ottoke...ottoke" she said and look up to him "what are we going to do...wooyoung" she said and cried again in Khun's chest.

"his going to fight it...there a lot of new way of cure...we will find one....he is strong my angel...he might be scared but saying that he is scared out loud means he wants to fight...we will be there for him okay,huh? shhh" says Khun encouraging his angel.

"why do we have to be in this situation"

"lets say its a test for the friendship, to strengthen the bond...we will get pass this you see...yuo will see" says Khun. 

=======================

Krystal was left with her twin,she was peeling apple looking at Wooyoung intently.Her twin is busy reading

"Yah oppa, shouldn't you be resting"

"I'm resting Krystal" says Wooyoung , not taking his eyes from the papers.

Krystal sigh exasperatedly,unknown to her tears started to fall, Wooyoung continued reading, She snag away the papers from her brother.

"Yah, soo-....hey...hey why are you crying?" says Wooyoung as he saw tears in her eyes, he gently brushed away the tears "shh...have you hurt your self peeling the apple" he says as he inspect her hands.

"oppa, don't hide things like this again...let us...me...share the pain... we've been close ever since...it won't be that heavy if we share our problems...i...we rather hurt together with you than hurt alone...right?" says Krystal , tears flowing generously. Wooyoung holds his sister to his chest and kiss her in the forehead.

"Im sorry ...i...ah..i...just don't want all of you to worry... i forgot we  have this....crazy kind of connections with each other...when the other are in trouble...danger..or in pain..." says Wooyoung as tears starts to fall in his eyes too " im sorry for worrying all of you for hiding things"

"Don't decide for your self what we should know and whats best for us...we have a say oppa its our life too you know"

"yeah don't decide things for us let us decide..."

Wooyoung and Krystal look at who said it

"IU" says Wooyoung. She was looking straight at Wooyoung.

Krystal smiled, IU's arrival cue her to leave the two love birds to clear evrything for their relationship

"I think i need to call MInho oppa"

"Oh...his here ..just went to park the car" says IU without  looking.

Uncomfortable silence...

IU still standing at the same spot since she arrive. Wooyoung' s eyeswent to IU ...to his hands...IU...hands

"You thought i would be happier with Chansung oppa" she said while slowly walking to wards him "....that i would be better with him...that you don't deserve me...you didn't object when i broke up with you thinking ...thinking..." tears falling in her eyes "its best for me...you pushed me into breaking up with you...do you know ...i was wondering if you ever think of me...if only..if only...you said sorry....that...that your not going to do it again" she said

"I can't promise it...that time...i'll just break it over and over again"

"I DON'T CARE" she shouted, she took a deep breath "at least ...at least... i could hang on to those words...i could have hang on longer"

"IU" says Wooyoung and reach for her hand, she stop walking right beside him.

"When you went back you avoided me"

"because...im sick...i thought of you and the family...that's why i had the operation...but damn it...its not gone yet...and .....uncertainties coz i might die"

"I dont care...at least  you felt love...you ...we found love...and you will not die"

"IU" he said

"you didn't want me to have uncertainties for the future...you decided things for me again....i have  and can decide for myself  Wooyoung oppa...if i chose to have a rough unknown future with you because i chose it...when i met you all that time i am uncertain if i could live up to you all, but i went with it coz even im unsure im happy being with all of you...and if i chose to be with you now with an unclear future because i want it...because if your not the one , why do i always have you in my heart...if your not the one...why when your someone else i wished that iam that person...if your not the one, why when we broke up and you didn't stop me i regret it" she said crying, Wooyoung held IU into his arms tightly.

"I love you...I love you so much" he said succumbing to the stubborn petite woman he loves so much.
 

 

 

sorry for the delay...kept on changing some scene...i made the chap again a little bit emotional(?)...(is it a little bit or not) hehehehe sorry can't stop the urge to make you cry....well i made you didn't  i? or its just me who cried will doing this

well ....i'll make up with the following chapters