Stolen love

In Love with A Gay Man

JiYong’s POV

“Hyung~” Daesung happily jump up from his seat and run to hug SeungHyun. My eyes never leaves him as I really want to know who the hell is he? Choi SeungHyun?? Really SeungHyun or…? “where have you been?” all the boys stand up and run towards him. They happily chilling for his return. Even YG stand up and walk to him besides me. “I have some personal problem so I went away. I am sorry, Sanjangnim!” SeungHyun said and bow immediately when YG walk and stand in front of him. “You this….” YG raise his voice and just when everyone thought he is going to scold SeungHyun, he smiled. He hugged SeungHyun and said “I heard the problem you faced from your mother. You, this little rascal! Problem settles?” SeungHyun nodded. “Good! Welcome back!” YG said and let go of SeungHyun. “Hyung~ you having problem? What problem? Hyung, you got problem must tell me! I am…” Seungri asked annoyingly as usual. Daesung cover Seungri’s mouth and asked “You shut up. Hyung, was that personal problem related to girls?” Young Bae push away both of them and said “You both really noisy”. He pulls SeungHyun to aside and placed his arms on SeungHyun’s shoulder “So hyung, what is that actually?” at this moment, SeungHyun smiled and the other boys come around them for objection.

I still cant believe SeungHyun is alive. He is right in front of me but question is… is he the real he? Then he walk towards me. He stand right in front of me, asked “No welcoming hug?” he open his arms wide. Everyone look at me now. They must be thinking something wrong with me as I don’t know react when SeungHyun enter the room. Forcefully, I stand up and react to his hug. When we hugged each other, his face is so close to my ear and he whisper “I will make sure you pay the price.” As he let go of me, he smirked evilly.  I don’t know what is that means but… I don’t feel good about this. Who is he actually?

“SeungHyun, take a seat!” our manager said. “So lets continue the meeting…” YG said but now I don’t have the concentration to focus on what we are going to discuss. I just keep thinking the words SeungHyun whisper and questioning who is him? What is the purpose of his return? Will it linked with Jess?

After the meeting, when everyone leaves, I immediately run towards SeungHyun and stop him from walking. “Seu-” I almost called his name right in front the boys and I immediately switch back “Hyung, I have something to talk to you.” Still the boys standing like statues. So I can only adding “PRIVATELY” by looking at the boys. Then, they got the messages and leave us alone. “Now you got SOMETHING to talk with me?” He said with that annoying smile. I immediately pull him back to the meeting room and locked the door.

“Who are you?” I asked when my back against the door. “So this is how you do when you get-” SeungHyun come closer and closer to me until his hand reach the door. His hand placed above my head and just locked me in this awkward position. Again, he smirked. I hate it so much because I don’t know what is that mean. “what-” I was about to ask him and he cut me off by saying “nervous?” “huh?” I was blur with his question and then he step backward again. Just a while I think I understand why he ask me am I nervous. Because I do and I think my heavy breathe can be heard so clear by him. He walk back to the seat and sit like boss.  He looks at me from head to toes which make me so uncomfortable. “So…” finally he breaks the awkward silence “this is the man Jess dying loving for…”

Jess?? Did he just mention Jess? My mind questioning when he is smiling proudly “You know Jess? You remember everything? So you are the real SeungHyun or…” he comes to me, which really close and “What you think?” he said with his deep voice and smirked. Why he have to do this every time he talks with me?  I keep stepping backwards and he keep moving forward. The Master of Egypt ain’t gay. He wouldn’t have this kind of expression/reaction with me. Plus, he hates me because of Jess. Yet,  he doesn’t seem like the goofy, innocent SeungHyun I used to know. His face is so close to mine when my body already against the door again and I got nowhere to hide. I closed my eyes until I heard ‘tic’. I open my eyes slowly and I heard he said “TIME TO GO!” he gently push me a side and open the door. “I will be back!” he winked to me before he leaves.  

 

SeungHyun’s POV

“Oppa~” I heard her sweet voice calling me once I am home. Just when I am closing the door, she crash on my back and hugged me tight. “Oppa~ I miss you so much!” she said. I turn back and give a kiss on her small little sweet lips. “Me too.” I said with smile. “Oppa, come~” she pulling me hard to the kitchen and showing her ‘creation’. She gently pushes me to sit down and went to get the cakes she baked out from the oven. Look at her happy beautiful face, unconsciously I smiled too. She is the one I loved so much. The one… “ocuh~” she shouted. I immediately stand up and check on her “what happen?” I asked nervously. “I burned my finger. HEHE...” she smiled like a kid. “Still laugh? You really don’t know how to take care of yourself?”I raise my voice a little. Is not because I am angry but worry… “Mianhe, oppa!” she said with a poor puppy face. “Come!” I take her to the basin and wash her finger with cold water. “I am not angry on you.” I said when I saw her pouting face. Like a kid had been forgiven, she hugged me tight and said “I know you love me the same”  I cupped her cheeks and said “not the same but the most. So don’t ever let anybody even yourself to hurt yourself, alright?” right after the words, I crash my lips on her lips. I just cant help it. If she allow, I would kiss and love her for the entire of my life. However, all these is just…a stolen love.

“Jess~” I called out when she place her head on my chest when we lay on the bed. “hmmm?” she raise up her head and look at me. “Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love after…” before I could continue, she kiss me. “cant!” she playfully said. “so I have to keep kissing you every day to remind myself.” With this kind of sentence, I just can’t continue asking her. Will she still love me after she got her memory back. Yes. She lost her memories. On that heart exchange process, she finally can get back to be a human but… she lost every single memory.  Her emotional age also dropped to the level of 12 age kid. The girl in front of me is so pure, innocent and madly in love with me, because she do not remember who I am. She just blindly believes in all the stories I told her. Be logical, I shouldn’t come back to Korea with her. Then she can forever be mine.

However, no… I cant do this to her. Even she seems happy on the day time. Every night, she still having nightmare. I keep telling her it is just a dream but she is so scare. I know someday the ugly truth will reveal and I know how much she want to know about her own background. A person without past memories is like a body without soul. I also want to come back and see how this KWON JIYONG can make her so deeply in love.  I frozen all my powers and so mom and dad couldn’t find me.  Now, I am like a human. Thanks to Choi SeungHyun, I got this human body, which makes me easier to be a human without need to use my power to make illusion. The hardest part is I have to learn to be a human. Eating the human’s meal, working as all the people do.

In these two years, I also realized many things. I do many mistaken and one of the biggest mistaken I done is hurting the woman I loved most. Now, what I want to do is protect her and love her forever; as much as I can.

“Oppa~ so where have you been today?” suddenly she asked and this give me a good headache… how should I answer? Will my answer trigger her memory? “I…ehmmm”