Don't go, Ma Love

In Love with A Gay Man

Jess's POV
'Come! Drink some water!' He held the cup of warm water to me, which snap me back from thinking. I take a small sip and placed it aside. Now, we are back to hotel. I still worry and wondering what happen to mom. 'Ji-' I turn around, faced him and try to stand up but he pressed my shoulder to make me sit back. ' I know what you're trying to say or do. But now it's late! Just get some rest!' He said. 'But mom, she-' I just can't get any rest now. My mind just won't stop thinking how worse the situation could be for her. Is she been kidnap or what? Who is that in my house? Why pretending my mom? Where is my real mom? Why is her body that hard cold? I slap my face to my hand palm. 'I can't! I can't! I gotta go home! I need to ask her where is my mom!' Without any rest, I said what I want and planed to move. 'No!' JiYong ran and block my way in front of me. 'get out of my way!' I said with my eyes closed. I try to remain calm but if he keeps doing it. I'm not sure if I could. 'No!' He said again with firm tone. 'I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY, KWON JIYONG!' I shouted loudly and pushed him harshly. I don't mean to but... Mianhe, oppa. When I was heading to the door, my tears actually starts filling up my eyes.
Just when I am about to open the door, I feel a pair of strong, warm arms wrapped around my waist. It's him. 'Dont! Don't go!' His voice is shaking. Gosh, is he crying?! 'I don't wanna you get in danger!' He said and slowly he turn me to facing him. At this moment, I'm already crying like a baby. 'I promise you that I will find umma with you. I already send some people to check it but now please don't go! I can't live without you!' He explained and lay his head on my chest. Why he doing this? I'm feeling so weak now. 'Ji-erm... Oppa~' I gently lift his head up and look at me 'I'm sorry for yelling but I really worry about my mom' I said but then he place a finger on my lips' is our mom!' Don't know why this sound sweet to me and I start to smile 'no worries baby! I love you!' He said with a beautiful smile. 

Late night
'Buzzz...buzz...' I wake up my a message on my phone. I try to get it but then I realize I was so called paralyzed as my fantastic monster, JiYong here hugged me right as if he scare that I might leave him. I smiled a little and slowly moving his arms away from me. 
I walk to the bathroom to check on the messages in order not to wake the monster up. 

To: Jess
If you want to know where your mom is, go XXX

From: unknown 

Should I go? I look at the monster who having deep sleep and look back at my phone. Maybe I should! Sorry, JiYong. So I leave.

JiYong's POV
'Babe~' I look around for her since I woke up but she is nowhere to be found. What happen?it does make me nervous now and then there is a door bell ringing.
When I opened the door, I didn't expected to see......