Sinful

In Love with A Gay Man
JiYong's POV  
'Really? Where?' I asked but she didn't answer me. 'Press conference? He came for our press conference?' I asked and she nodded. 'Lets go back and find him then.' I said but she didn't move. Suddenly, she smile so pathetic. 'How should I face him now? I must be disappointed him a lot! Will my mom see that press conference/news too? I must be hurting them so much. I'm the worst daughter in the world!' I know how badly hurt she is now but when I tries to hold her shoulder and comfort her, she avoided. 'Im fine!' She let out bitter smile 'I think the necklace can't be found anymore. It's alright! So how was the meeting?' She tried to change the topic. The question just remind me what SeungHyun told me.
 
Jess's POV
'JiYong?!' I shake his shoulder as he seem like frozen for a while. 'Uhmmmm... Yea... What? What you're saying?' He asked. 'Im asking how was the meeting going?' I repeat my question.'oh ... Good! Everything is fine!' He said awkwardly. Is he hiding something behind my back?'you...' I bite my lips and finally decided to ask too ' did you met SeungHyun oppa?' I feel so stupid and regret about how I can't stand to keep my mouth shut on this matter. I just can't! I need to know, how was he talking/think about me. 'Neh! I met him! He...' JiYong's expression changed a lot once we mention about SeungHyun. He jealous again?! 'Mianhe!' Immediately I bow down 90 degree. 'Why you apologizing?' He slowly help me up and look at him into the eyes. The pure sincere and innocent eyes that I couldn't lie. 'I... I don't know!' I said without move an inch away from our eyes contact. 'I just feel so.' As I think of he might heard the explanation of Seunghyun about both of us in the hotel, I immediately turn away. Now I think I know why I apologizing. Because I'm guilty. Lord, please save me from the sin I made. 'JiYong ah, did SeungHyun told you that we...' I just can't continue that word.
 
JiYong's POV
I know what's that word she is trying to continue, but then I wouldn't want to hear it actually. 'I don't care about anything he said. I love you and I will never let you go!' I said as I turn he back to me. 'Actually... I want to meet SeungHyun oppa.' She said 'waeyo?' I was surprise why she said so. Is she still feeling something for him? 'Dont get me wrong! I'm..,I just want to re confirm what happen that night!' She said nervously 'wait! What?! Do you mean you don't know what happen that night?' I asked and she shake her head. 'I was hang over that night. I can't even remember a single thing. Even...' She swipe my hands away and use her both hands hugged herself as if she is very insecure. 'Even I think we might... Erm... Because I wake up with no dress on.' At this moment I can already see her blushing red face, I know she is ashamed and embarrassed. 'He ... Hyung already told YG that we both did nothing!' I lied. I lied for the sake of protecting my love. I just keep finding excuse to make my act legal. When the moment I knew, she didn't know anything about that night. I think it's a good opportunity for me to keep her beside me forever. The saying of SeungHyun just spinning in my mind. Jess might seem as I modern girl but her mind still slightly conservative. If she knew she have already had with my best friend, most probably she will run away. I don't want that to happen. I can't imaging a day without her anymore. I think I'm doing right thing as I saw a relief smile from her. 'Jinja? Oh~~~~ haha! I thought we... I knew SeungHyun wouldn't do that even I was drunk! He was not that drunk tho. He only drink one or two shot of soju. Silly me! ' she laughed but the saying just pissed me off. She said SeungHyub only drunk about one or two soju? He had great tolerant in alcohol, which mean he wouldn't be drunk that night. He is taking advantages on my girl when she is drunk?! Now he used that to threaten me?! How dare he???!!! 'Jiyong?!YA~ monster!' She called 'huh?' 'Why you look like that?' She asked 'look like what?' I asked and she make her face 'look like this! A scary angry green frog!' She said and make me smile. Still in my heart, I wouldn't forgive this. Choi SeungHyun, let's see who is the one till the end. 
Jess's POV
'Jess~' He called. 'Hmm?' 'Why not we go to visit your mom once?before our wedding maybe?' he asked. I am still struggling when I think of how I hurt my mother's heart. If she knew all the things been happen here and the past, will she forgive me? 'But...' Honestly I'm scare. Then, he hold my hands together 'I still need to ask the permission from her in order to marry with you!' He said. 'Did you forget what happen in the past? She hates me! My return only hurt her!' I said 'yes I remember! That is why I need to make up my fault. Give me a chance and give yourself a chance, neh?' He said with the most gentle voice. 'Im scare.' My voice start trembling no matter how I hold on my feeling. 'What if she chase me out again? What if she said she hates me again? She don't want me anymore?' I said with the burst of tears. 'No parents would hates their child. You are being a good girl.' He start patting my head 'and so why would your mom would hates you? I need to thank her for raising you up. If is not her, I wouldn't have a great wife like you. She will be proud of you ya, jagiya!' JiYong just placed a soft peck on my forehead and it's like ease all the fear at a moment. 'Remember I'll always be with you!' He said and how could I say no now when he is that warm to me?! All I can do is just nodded. 
 
JiYong's POV
God, please tell me I am doing right! I need to get her away from here before I could think of any solution to the threat of SeungHyun. 
In the next day...
Another two weeks, I'm going to marry her but... I seem like never officially knee down and propose to her.  I was like dragging a woman to my house and consider her as my wife. Aissshhh...Even the engaged ring wear on her finger is literally force by me. I think I should have give her what she deserve. Going back to her hometown and give a proper proposal could be nice, right?!  'Sir, is this ok?' The sales shows the diamond ring to me. 'Do you have any other design?the price is not a matter!' I said and I mean it. I mean she is the most special one to me. Now she was like filled up my whole life. I couldn't even imaging how my life without her. In the past when the master of Egypt threatens her life, that is the time she needs me most. But now, I need her more than she does. 'Sir?! Are you alright? This is the most expensive design in our shop!' The sales asked. She must be think I am crazy when I smiling like this just to think of her- my love. 'Neh! I'm fine.but this...' I look at the design. It's grand but I don't think she will like it. She is not a materialistic girl. 'Dont you have other design?' I said and she shake her head. 'Then it's ok! Thanks!' Just when I am about to leave. Another girl asked 'sir, what kind of girl you're marrying?' What a surprising question?! I turn back and look at her 'what is she mean to you?' She asked with smile. 'A woman that ...' Sigh ' she is a very troublesome girl. Rude, clumsy...' Unconsciously I'm smiling even those are her weakness 'you must be very in love with her!' She said 'oh?' I was surprise how she knows it 'your expression said the words. Your smile never leave when you talk about her.' She explained 'She is the most annoying woman that makes me love and hate at the same time. Stupid woman. My one and only stupid woman. I think I can't live one  day without her.' I smiled and plan to leave. 'Sir, maybe this will suit to represent your love.' She said. I turn back and saw a very special, classy wedding rings. 'Wow~ this...' I was almost speechless as this ring is exactly what I am looking for. 'This design is only one in the world. It also represent your one and only love.' She said. 'But why don't the girl introduce just now, she ...' I turn back, look around and try to find that girl but she is not there anymore. It's weird but I could only careless now. 'So do you still want to purchase this ring?' She asked with smile but then I feel a bit threaten. Even so, I still want that ring. Jess will love it, I must have it. 'Yea! So how much is the price? Do your company accept...' Before I could ask, she smiled and shook her head 'we don't need your money! You just need to sign this agreement if you really want to purchase this ring.' A golden shinning agreement took out from the drawer. 'Agreement?' I asked. 'Yes! This agreement stated that this is the only ring you could ever brought for this particular woman. It also mention that you have to love her with your soul. If you can't make it or you hurt her, you will get the most awful punishment.' She said. 'Dont be kidding! Really! What is the price of this ring?' I asked. 'Am I looks like kidding with you, sir?' She said with no smile this time. Ok this starts to freak me out. I just want to leave this strange horror shop now. However I was blocked by that girl 'You don't love her?' She asked. 'Of course not! I would never love other people than her!' I said. 'Then sign it! ' she said. Don't know what kind of strange courage makes me dare enough to sign that agreement. So I did it and leave the shop. 
As I turn back, the shop disappear. 'What's wrong, Mr. kwon?' My driver asked. 'Do you see?' I asked. 'See what?' He asked back. I immediately look at the rings I brought. Both of them having our name on it. Jess & JiYong. Why?! 
 
Nobody's POV
'My highest, I already did as you order!' The same sales girl turns into a smoke and disappear once she hand in the agreement to the person.