THE HIGHEST

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess’s POV

‘Monster~’ with my happy little foots, I just step in his room. Its been a week and doctor said few days more, he could go back home. These days I am the one who taking care of him, surprisingly he is not that bad to be together. although nothing between us is official, still I am happy with our relationship nowadays. As I enter I saw he is watching the tv, again switching the channel like nobody business. Ignoring him, I just took and pour out the soup I cooked for him this morning. ‘come~ today I cooked your favorite! Ahjumma taught me! She is really a nice woman no wonder her husband so in love with her... ‘ I said happily as I holding the bowl of soup to him.  I saw he wasn’t focus on what I am saying and just staring the tv blankly, ‘Ya~ pali pali! ( faster! Faster!) drink it! Later you have to drink that medicine too! Doctor said it will helps your back to recover faster!!’ without looking at me, he open his mouth ‘ah!’ what a childish act... already grown up so much still want people to feed. I pouted but still feed him. I swear I saw his victory smile. But no choice! He is my lifesaver. I should have taken good care of him. After feeding him the soup, I wiped his mouth with napkin. In the whole progress, he never even looks at me but only playing the ‘channel switching’ on the tv. Arrogant monster!!! Act like he is the boss here!!! isshhh.... I pick up all the bowl and things to his private bathroom and clean it up.

 

JiYong’s POV

Ah~ I want to go back to studio so much. It is so boring here! the tv shows ain’t just when I was about to switch the channel again. I saw the troublemaker’s mv.... ‘omo~’ I saw they having hot kiss. Is not like I never saw a kiss or never kiss before but it brighten up my idea bulb. I look at the bathroom where she is in and look back to the tv. I smirked and ‘hmmm I got an idea!’ soon, she came out from the bathroom. As I expected , she pour out the bitter medicine. ‘come! Say ‘ah’!’

Jess’s POV

No matter how I tried, he like a kid, closed his mouth tight. It is really hard to get this big monster to eat medicine sometime. When he is willing to do it, he will but when he is not. Hell, no ones can force him. Finally, I give up. I placed down the medicine and hoping he will eat by his own later. ‘come here!’ he pat on his bed and asked me to get closer. I just obey and sit on his bed, which next to him. His stare were too strong and he didn’t say anything but just leans his face closer and closer. I just cant stand it. Immediately, I turn my whole body to another side, which used my back to face him. What I didn’t know is he leans his whole body against my back and his head rest gently on my shoulder. Ya~ what is this monster up to again?? Why he always want to make my heart goes crazy like this? ‘why don’t you feed me with your pretty little mouth?’ his seductive voice enough to . Calm! Calm! Stay calm, jess! I take a deep breath but still my voice was shaking ‘what- what did you mean?! I don’t understand!’ I just play pretend. ‘you know exactly what I mean! You did it before when I was sick!’ he said playfully. Aisshhh he still remember and this is so embarrassing. ‘i... I...’ just when I don’t know what to say, luckily someone burst in. It is the boys... ‘hyung!!!’ the maknae shouted as usual. I immediately get up from the bed and I saw the monster groaned and have a death glare on them. ‘Hi Jess!’ youngbae smiled and said. However, the way he presents it is a bit shy and awkward. Well maybe I think too much! Just when I about to talk with him, my phone rang.

‘sorry! I got a call!’ I said and leaves the room. As I get out from the room, I saw the caller name was SeungHyun. ‘hello?’ I answered. ‘hello, jess! Are you alright?’ he asked. After a week then he asked am I ok? Where he been? Is that because of that night??! ‘neh!’ my voice shows how much disappointed I am now and I bet he noticed. ‘sorry, Jess! Actually that day I was planned to go back to find you but then something happen and I have to leaves soon. As I come back, I noticed something happen to you. I am so sorry that I am not there when you need me most! ’ he explained. No matter what he said, it sounds useless to me. Well good thing is he didn’t just leaves because of we... arghhh... ‘its ok, SeungHyun oppa! I am fine~’ I tried to suppress my feeling so he wont find out. Maybe to him, it is not big problem. ‘Jess now I cant get to see you because if I come to you, the paparazzi will create more stories. Sorry!’ he said.  ‘I understand! Its ok!’ soon he hung up the call.

SeungHyun’s POV

‘still not give up?’ a voice came behind me. ‘a-appa?!’ I was shocked that he stand behind me. ‘I thought I told you no more contact with those human? Go back to our world now!!’ he said. ‘but dad!’ he give a death glares on me. With all the followers he have, I shouldn’t called him that way ‘My highest!’ I pressed on my chest with one hands and greet him. He is my dad and is the king of our world. Besides mom, he is the one who own most power. Even I have to bound to him. He is always strict to me and I think he hates me since the day I born. I don’t know why. I missed the chance to save Jess because of him.

Flashback

After I leaves the hotel room, I actually planned to buy some food for Jess. I think she must be hungry in the morning. At the half way back to hotel room, I been caught by the black shadow. It’s the order of my dad. He found out that I go back human’s world without permission. He was so angry and used his magic to lock me up.

End of flashback

Suddenly I was hit strong. The whole  body of mine just flew up and hit on the wall and fall down. Is him! He used his power to beat me up. ‘what you looking at?’ he scolded when I stare back at him fiercely and vomit out the blood. ‘don’t you know you are against the law?’ he said. I know I was wrong but then I cant leave Jess! At first is because of the heart but now is because .... LOVE?! I am not sure but I just don’t want to leave her ‘I am sorry!’ and this is all I can say with head down.  ‘behave yourself and dont cause me troubles anymore!’ he said fiercely and leaves.