Egypt (Part 1)

In Love with A Gay Man

 

After 3 weeks…

Jess’s POV

“No! No!” I shouted till I woke up.

“Jess, you’re…you’re awake!” my vision was blurring but I can’t still see YoungBae wiped his tears and smiling happily. I tried to get up but my body is weak. I feel my head is aching badly.

“Don’t worry, Jess! I’ll call the doctor!” YoungBae said as he saw I’m suffering in pain. I was waving my hand as he turns his back (trying call him ‘don’t go’), running out the room and calling for the doctor. I was about to ask him ‘where is JiYong? If I’m back to my body, did he…?’ my aching chest caused me can’t have the strength to voice and think straight. I look at my chest, it doesn’t have any wound but whenever I think of JiYong, it hurts so much like it is bleeding non-stop. I groaned for the pain and closed my eyes again. Then, I heard some hurry footstep sound and so I open my eyes again. I was so weak until I feel open my eyelids also a heavy job for me now. All I know is the doctor help me to open my eyes and using the touch light to shine in my eyes and drop down something on the patient detail’s notebook.

“How is she now, doctor?” YoungBae asked nervously.

“She is still very weak but now there is no life threatening already! So, you could be at ease! ” the doctor said as pat on YoungBae’s shoulder and smile while he leaving the room. The next things I know is YoungBae quickly rush next to my bed and touching on my forehead gently.

“Thanks God that you’re alright!” His voice is cracking when he saying, I could see there is some shine reflection in his eyes. He is crying, the dried tears still stick on his cheeks. He must be crying for a long time since I blank out.  I force a smile even I can’t manage to do much expression now. Once he saw me smiling, he buried his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around me. I don’t know why he doing this even a friend caring wouldn’t be involving so much of emotion. It seems like he treats me more than just friend; is that possible that he… Impossible! ‘Don’t think nonsense now! Find JiYong first!’ I mentally scolding and reminding myself.  I start to move a bit and YoungBae noticed that, he let go off me and sit properly again.

“YoungBae oppa~” I used most of my strength to call him and he quickly lean forward as he heard me.

“What’s wrong? Do you need water?” he asked nervously again, stand up and prepare to pour some water. I pull his shirt slightly and he turn back to me “what’s wrong?” he asked again and I shake my head to show him that I do not need water. Thus, YoungBae take a seat beside my bed again.

“where… where is…where is JiYong?” I asked softly with my closing eyes. YoungBae paused for a few sec and this silence telling me that isn’t a good sign. “Is something bad happen?” the tears rolling down my cheeks already and YoungBae quickly wiped it away. “Jess, don’t cry!”

“Is he dead?” I used my whole body’s strength to support myself by getting up from the bed. I was weak and about to fall back while getting up from the bed and luckily YoungBae help me. He lifted the pillow behind me to support my back in order to let me sit. I cried badly when YoungBae refuse to answering my question. “Jess ah, JiYong is alright! Don’t cry, ok? It’s hurt me!” I feel more relief when he said JiYong is alright but “No! if he is alright, why when I… I asked you… about Ji… You…” weakness shows perfectly in my voice that I can’t even completed a sentence properly. Again, YoungBae refuse to answer and look at me. Is must be something bad. Something must be happen on JiYong. I try to move my legs down from the bed even I do not have that energy. However, when I think of what might be happen to JiYong, I can’t help but want to go to find him.

“YA~ what are you doing?” YoungBae shouted at me as he saw I was trying to get off from the bed. 

“I want to see JiYong!” I said as my feet touch on the ground. I tried to stand up and suddenly my knees feel weak and I almost fall down. However, YoungBae hugged me like a bride style and placed me on the bed again. “Don’t move!” he said as he saw I tried to get down again. He never raises his voice in front of me but now his expression is so fierce. I know he is doing for my own good but I really worry about JiYong. How is that monster now? “Don’t be stubborn! How you suppose to see JiYong in this condition? You can’t even stand properly.” He said as he covered the blanket on me. “Rest well! I promise you that I will bring him to you someday! But now promise me, take a good sleep!” suddenly his voice turn so soft and warm. He is right and so I could only obey what he said. Slowly I drifted myself into sleeping mode and the horrible nightmare haunted me.

In the dream…

“Monster~” I shouted at him but he ignore me and keep on walking in front. “YA~ KWON JIYONG!” I screamed again and try to walk in front, but I can’t as the two huge size s locked my arms behind me. Finally, he heard me and turns back with a genuine smile. I was so happy when he heard me and smile at me, but the happiness doesn’t last long. He turns back and continues his walk again. In front of him is a bridge that over million thousands of hot fire ball ocean.  He is not walking to the master of Egypt, but walking to the master of Hell. He is going to get kill if he miss one step. I screamed badly “No, Kwon JiYong! Come back here! You idoit! Come back!” I even knee down to beg them, but no one heard me; no one care about my begging. “Monster, do you hear me? Come back!” I don’t want him to risk his life for this. I don’t want anything! I just want him to come back safely. Luckily he managed to across the bridge successfully.

“Bravo~very good!” the master of Egypt stands up and clapped for his bravery.

“Now you could let her go?!” JiYong asked. He tries to stay calm but actually when he across the bridge his feet were burning hard as the bridge was made of iron. The master of Egypt mentions that if only he could across the bridge without shoes on, he will let me go.

“I’m surprise you could still speak after across the bridge! I’m sure your feet are fire burning now…Oh I could smell the roasted foot from here.” The master of Egypt laughs evilly, so do his follower. I hate their laugh; I hate their expression. How could they? My tears rolling out uncontrollable when I heard he said JiYong’s foot been ‘roasted’. I feel the same pain with him and what the most hurt is I could not help him at all. “Let.Her. Go!” JiYong said with fierce angry tone and the master of Egypt smirked. He waved at his follower and the two s let go off me. I tried to run to JiYong but “No, Jess! Stand there!” JiYong stopped me. That is because if I want to be with him, I have to across the bridge too. He doesn’t want me to suffering the same pain. I nodded to show that I understand his meaning. I slowly take a back step as my eyes still looking at him. JiYong smiled again. I could see he is suffering but still he is forcing a smile on his face to show that ‘he is fine!’

JiYong turn back, facing at the master of Egypt after he smile at me “So, now we both can leave?” as JiYong tried to move, the master of Egypt stopped him “Don’t you both come here for the energy of mine to exchange back the soul?” JiYong turn back and look at him “will you still give us?”

“As you see, I’m very bored at here! As long as you willing to play a game with me, I would give you anything you want. How about that?” the master of Egypt walk next to JiYong and turn into a snake curdle him.

“No! No Ji~ let’s go back! No need any soul exchange!” I screamed at him, hoping that he would stop making trade with this ‘DEVIL’.

JiYong ignore my advice and asked the master of Egypt back “what’s the game?” the master of Egypt turn back into a human form and said happily “very good! This game is ‘Dance with the Devil’! I heard that you are very talented in music.” Suddenly his hand sweep over the ground and ‘boom’ it all turns to some kind of music symbols. “Dance on this and make some new instrumental with it! If all of my little buddies here” the master of Egypt pointed at above as we follow the direction, we saw 3 little monkeys were there “feel that the music is good, then you win! If not, then you have to get punishment!”

“3 monkeys are the judgers?” I said with unbelievable expression. The master of Egypt suddenly disappears from our sight and suddenly appears next to me. He said “Do you know who they are? They are the old legend- vampire monkeys who very talented in music. They are very pickle! Not much people’s music could please them beside me.” He left out a big laugh and I hate it so much. “He sure loses in this battle!”

 “Ji~ don’t! Don’t join the game!” I cried out when I think of it will be a tough battle for him especially under this condition of his foot now. Suddenly, that master of Egypt turn into snake and cuddling my whole body caused I could not breathe at all.

“Ya~ what you think you’re doing?” JiYong screamed at him while he saw this. “Let her go! She will die!” no matter how loud JiYong shouted from the opposite, the master of Egypt still ignores it.

“If you don’t play with me, then this pretty little lady” the master of Egypt sneak out his tongue to on my face. The scary snake eyes in front making me curdling and the coldness snake body make my whole body shivering. Even it is suffering, I still screaming softly “Don’t.Play.With. Him!”

“I promise you anything! Just let her go!” JiYong said and the next thing I noticed is I been smacked on the ground harshly. I try to look at JiYong but I could not. Slowly I could feel nothing beside me and my vision become blur till it turn completely black. I fainted.

End of Dream…