Love, Loyality, Lies, Liar!

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess’s POV

“Mom, please! Please listen to me. Actually I’m-” when I tried to said it out my real identity, my voice was lost and I feel extremely burning from my throat. I groaned with my pain and my knees were no longer supporting me. I fall to the ground and slowly I blank out.

 When the moment I open my eyes, I was in-

“are you alright?” a deep male voice piecing in my ears.

“SeungHyun?” I asked. I was shocked to saw him. Was it just an imagination? He supposed to be KL now.

“Hyung, you make us so worry! Don’t ever leave the group like this!” Daesung said.

“what- what happen?” I tried to get up and SeungHyun who stand beside me helped me. I tried to flash back but I feel a strong dizzy and ache on my head “Ah~ my head!”

“JiYong ah, be careful! The doctor said when you fall; you get a big hit on your head! Later they will send you to do some MRI!” YoungBae standing up, walk near to my bed and said.

“aigoo, you’re so beautiful and cute! What’s your name?” I heard the voice of Seungri but I didn’t saw him then I heard someone said with a rough voice “don’t you ever touch me!”

All of us turn around and look at her. I mean he. He is G dragon who still in my body so as they saw is a girl. But why is he using a rough deep voice to answer Seungri which makes him scared too. Seungri quickly hand off her and stand up from the sofa. I bet the dragon is annoyed by his maknae. They always known as the Tom and Jerry among the group, too bad Seungri didn’t know the girl, he tried to flirting is G dragon.

“Who is she?” SeungHyun asked and I don’t know how to answer him. However, YoungBae smiled and said “let’s me introduce! She is Jess, the fiancé of our lovely JiYong!”Then he turns back to me and playfully hit my chest “JiYong ah, how could you even hide from me?”

When he hit my chest, I was shocked and immediately cover it up with my hands. “Oh?!” not even one guy ever touch me like this. How could he?  My cheeks were burning up and it turns red as tomato. “Oh My, see? Hyung is blushing!”  Daesung said with a big laugh.

At this moment, G- dragon stands up and takes a bow politely “annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Jess ibnida (hello, I’m Jess!)”

“Omo, she can speak fluent Korean?” Daesung said with a surprise.

Seungri walked near to G- dragon and placed his arms around his shoulder and said “wow, hyung, your girl is so attractive!”

“Maknae, don’t ever touch her!” “Don’t ever touch me!” both of us (me and G dragon) shouted out at the same time.  YoungBae and Daesung laughed out so loud as the panda Seungri pouted and hand off G dragon. The atmosphere was happy until SeungHyun suddenly get angry and walk out the room. “Hyung!” me and the boys calling his name but he ignored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

I saw SeungHyun walk out the room with angry expression. I knew he is mad at me due to G- dragon that he loved have a fiancé, which not supposed to happen. I ran out from the room by giving an excuse I need to go for washroom for a while. I search everywhere but did not saw the shadow of SeungHyun until I reached the balcony. I saw he lighten up the cigarette on his hand, inhale and tasting the burning tobacco. I hate when seeing him in this depression mode. The facial expression when he let out the smoke from his mouth. The sadness in his eyes, the soundless scream is piecing my ears. I knew he was sad, but I couldn’t do anything. As soon as I could remember, he already completely finished the cigarette and he tried to light up another one.  I ran in front him, grab the cigarette from his mouth, and throw it into the trash.  “naneun dambae e daehae eotteohge haessji ? (What I said about the cigarette?) ” I yelled at him. We promise each other that we will slowly cut off the amount of our smoking, but what he is doing now?

“YA~ what? What you want, woman?” He screamed at me. The fire burning eyes; the jealousy of him could nearly burn me alive. WOMAN?! Sure! I am a woman now. No longer the G- dragon he used to love. I don’t think he could ever take it if I tell him the truth. I sighed at the idea of ‘even I can barely tell this is just a nightmare or a horror prank. I mean look at the s! Aisssh!’ I fake out a bitter smile while touch my own s now.

“What you smiling at?” His angrily tone again.

I held my head up to look at the guy I loved so much. Now, he is standing in front of me. It’s been a while, I didn’t saw him! He is still handsome and gorgeous. In fact, he always looks great in my eyes.  I slowly held my hand up and touching at his cheeks but he avoided my touch.  “What you think you are doing?”

‘I love you so much, SeungHyun! Why? Why?’ I keep repeating the question in my heart.  Today, he seems a bit different! He became so cold that I swear I could freeze. I wish I could scream out ‘I miss you!’ but he never recognized me no more, and that makes me feel so small and weak.  I feel some wetness on my cheeks; it’s my tears. They roll down my cheeks without my permission.  I noticed SeungHyun have the curious expression while he looking at me, so I quickly wiped up my tears.

I cleared my throat and said “here is hospital! Can’t you read the sign? No smoking!” I pointed at the sign on the wall as I turn away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SeungHyun’s POV

When the woman ran to grab my cigarette, I feel so pissed off. What she wants more? She already grabs JiYong from me and now even my cigarette? And who she thinks she is? How dare she yell at me? However, when I slowly flash back, her expression of when she was scolding me look so familiar to me. Is like someone I used to know. Suddenly, she touched my cheeks and she cried. Why a woman would cry in front of me while she just saw me once? And the reaction when she notice I looking at her, make me think of one person. There seems like we are having some kind of chemistry bond that we could never explain… but I could barely re call! My mind was out of space, I could never think straight! The guy I loved for so long that I thought, we could stay forever, but now forever is never.  Love, Loyalty, Promise?! All are lies!

“LIAR!” I screamed out as I throw out the pack of cigarettes and lighter from my hands out from the balcony.

I turn back to that girl in front of me and said “LEAVE. ME. ALONE!” and I move my step out from the balcony.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

I knew the liar refer to me. I know he hates me for breaking all the promise. However, if I don’t create that lies, how I’m supposed to stay near to you, my love? I have no choice! Even once single chance to make me leave beside you, I would try! I immediately grab his wrist while he tried to leave. “I want to help! Let me help!” I said but he never turns back and looks at me. This also makes me heart broken.

He pauses for a while and throw my hand away from his. “I don’t need!” his cold tone is like shape knife stab in my heart again.  He quickly moves away from me without looking back.

“dangsingwa JiYong saie museun il-i iss-eossneunji al-ayo! (I know what happened between you and JiYong!) ” I shouted at him loudly as some people came out from the room just to take a peak what’s been happening. SeungHyun quickly ran to me and cover my mouth. I miss his touch and that is the first touch of him after I turn into a women. Is crazy I know! But I wish he could keep this pose, so close! So close that all memories of me and him come back to me. His scent makes me feel his present is real and warm for me.  At this moment, due to the shouting of mine, caused a nurse walk next to me and warned me “Here is hospital, please lower down your voice!” we nodded and the nurse leave.

As the nurse leave, he quickly let go of me and said in lower tone “eotteohge aneun geolkka? (What's you know?)” He immediately holds my shoulder strongly. Besides, he staring straight at me as if he is afraid I know something I shouldn’t know. I avoided his eyes because I’m afraid I will fall for him again. “modeun ! neohui dul-eun ...(everything! You both…)” I turn back and look at his hazel eyes. After so long, I was still hypothesize by them each time I saw them. I closed my eyes and look down “manh-i seololeul salang ! (Love each other very much!)”

He was collapsed at the same time when I let the last sentence out. He completely let go of me and sit down on the ground. He keep on mumbling “jeo salam-eun dangsin-ege uliui bimil-eul malhae ? (He even tells you our secrets?)” I know his ‘song’ playing in his mind; he must be thinking I’m betraying him by telling our secrets to others. SeungHyun never wants people to notice he is a gay not only afraid that the truth will ruin our career, but also because he is a good boy that never want to break his family’s heart! Deep in my heart, I know he always reject to admit and expose the ‘true identity’ of himself, due to even himself can’t accept the fact that he is a gay and he in love with a guy.

I slowly bend down and pat on his shoulder “geuleon sig-eulo haji malgo (don’t be like that!)” but he sweep my hand away from his shoulder and yelled at me “jeoliga! (Go away!)”

I squat down immediately beside him and said “JiYong loves you! He still does!” he held up his head and look at me. For a second, I thought he finally understand and trust me, but I was wrong. His expression changed and he pushed me away caused me lost balance and fall on the ground “Geojismal! Geojismal! (LIAR! LIAR!)”  He stands up and ran away. No matter how much I screamed his name. He never slow down or stop. I cried so badly for the loss of my love… no I should say from that day he leaves, I lost my lives along. I whisper under my breathe softly after the crying “saranghae, seunghyun!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YoungBae’s POV

After SeungHyun’s leaving, I was worried about him. I never saw him make such a big temper. Thus, I decided to check on him after the girl leave the room. I simply make an excuse that I want to get some coffee to leave the room. I went to few areas but still didn’t saw him. I guess he must be leaving this building so I went to the drinks auto-seller machine for grab some drinks. Then, I heard someone yelling “LIAR!” and I could easily recognized that the voice belong to SeungHyun.  I was planned to go out and meet him but then I saw the girl holding SeungHyun’s hand. They knew each other?! I heard the girl yelled “dangsingwa JiYong saie museun il-i iss-eossneunji al-ayo! (I know what happened between you and JiYong!) ” what actually happen between JiYong and SeungHyun? I want to know more about it, I move back. I hide myself behind the auto-seller machine. I never knew this action makes me knew the biggest secret between my best buddies.  JiYong and SeungHyun love each other very much?! Means… means they are gay couple for so long and we never knew that?! I was so shocked after listening that news. But… but then, JiYong already engaged with this girl! How could he? all kind of questions just pop up to my mind that I could not explained. From my dumb expression you could tell that the doubts just fill up my mind until I heard someone yelled loudly “Geojismal! Geojismal! (LIAR! LIAR!)”

That loud and clear voice brings me back to live and take another peak on them… I saw the girl already sitting on the ground, crying badly while still screaming SeungHyun’s name. Did SeungHyun just simply push her down? How could he? She is still a girl! All of a sudden, I feel sad and pity for this girl. She loved a guy who doesn’t love women at all. Moreover, now she needs to face her lover’s ex who is a man. Why she need to been through all this pain? She is such a nice girl ( I mean I do have good feeling when I first meet her, maybe that is what they called ‘first sight love’?) assh what I’m thinking? She is my best buddy’s fiancée, how could I dare to even think this?

When the moment, I planned to step out and comfort her. I heard her whisper “saranghae, seunghyun!” Another heart attack for me. She love SeungHyun instead of JiYong?! What’s happening here? I decided to stay where I am instead of going to her.

SeungHyun: I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like other part of my body is broken too.

JiYong: I  know cause I felt it too. It's hard to pretend that you love someone when you don't, but it's even harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

SeungHyun & JiYong: I love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put in more emotion in these two updates. I hope it could make you guys squeenze out some tears for me... hahahaha I'm joking and i know it's not funny! hahaha I'm very thankful to have you guys still supporting my stories. Is really honor to have your subsribe and comments. Please continue showing your love to the characters. Have a nice day~ ^.^