You have no shadow

In Love with A Gay Man

Jess's POV
"Jagi~" I turn back, smiled and look at JiYong before he completely calling me sweetly. He smiled and excitedly show me the things he brought "look what I brought for you!" He said. The happy he is, the more I know I should leave him. My dad wasn't a normal human being and now my life... I don't even know am I a human. Mom still remain unconscious and I don't know how I could able protect her from the danger. So many in my life remain insecure and uncertain, I don't want to drag my love into this with me anymore. I walk closer to JiYong and said "oppa~ Let's ..." "Hmm?" His innocent look just make it so hard for me to say that words again. Am I ready to hurt him twice? Is he gonna be fine with hurting by same girl twice? No! Definitely no!!! I immediately turn around and my tears rolling down unstoppable. Then I feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I feel some weight on my shoulder, he said "baby, don't leave me! Whatever is in your mind now, dont say it! I can't take it!!" His voice totally shaking. So he knew it. He knew what I'm going to say. "JiYong~ I might get you killed!!! Is not worthy to risk your life for a person like me." Then I left out a bitter smile " no! I don't even know am I a human already!" My hands slap on my face and cover it. I feel so ashamed about that. I feel horrible. I feel just... Just like a monster. He turn me around and slowly pull down my hands from my face. He lifted up my chin and said "I don't care if you're human or monster! You're mine!! Do you hear me?"before I can say something, he crashed his lips on mine started his aggressive passionate kiss. Why he is doing this? I stand still. Why he still love and accept me when I don't even know if I could accept who I am??! I give up. I closed my eyes and surrender for his love. I kissed back and that when I feel he smirked. I pushed him away a little and said something that I never expected I would said "make love to me!" 

JiYong's POV
Did I just heard what my girl said?! She....before I can get my sense back, her lips crash on mine this time. Why I feel her insecure?! Her arms circling my neck and her fingers grabbing my shirt tight as if she is saying 'don't let me go'. I finally let it go by kissing her back. I lift her up without stop our make out session. 

...

Today I wake up early than usual just to see this pretty face beside me. She is so lovely when she is sleeping peacefully like this. I gentle caressed her hair to a side and get a better view. Last night is the best night that I ever had. ... I had a lot but with a girl~ especially my one and only love~ that's different. Maybe I should said it as make love like her more than . She moves a little and unconsciously I scared she know I was looking at her. I immediately closed my eyes. Like a kid that scared been caught after doing some bad things, I shut my eyes tight without dare to move an inch until I feel a soft peck. Then I heard she said "I'm sorry!" Just when I want to ask her what is that mean, I feel side bed become light. As I open my eyes, I only saw a y half back walking to the bathroom. "Why is she... " before I can complete the sentence in my mind, I heard a loud scream and some glass smashed noise. I immediately rush to the bathroom and knock the door like mad people. After few knock, she still no response. So I can only break the door in. As I get in, I can only saw a weak Jess laying on the floor without any conscious. "Jess!!! Jess!!!! Wake up!" No matter how I am shouting, she still not replying me. I carried her back to the bed and help her dress up a bit. Just when I tried to call the doctor, someone grabbed my wrist and stop me. "JiYong~" a weak voice make me know it was her. However, when I turn to look at her, she grabbed my neck and want to chocked me till I die. "Jagiya~ *cough* let. * cough* go * cough* Jess~ " she seem not listening to me and her eyes turn red. No matter how I hit her hands, she still not removing it. Just when I thought I'm almost dead. She let go and get shocked "what am I doing?" She said. "I'm sorry!!! JiYong are you alright ? She said with full of worry but I can't help and take a back step.
I don't mean to hurt her in this way but I am too scare of what just happen. She almost kill me. 

Jess's POV
When the moment JiYong take a back step as I tried to touch him and concern about his condition, I know we can't be together as the past. I don't know what happen to my body nowadays. I just can't control myself after that night when seunghyun placed back my heart... Or should I still claim that as my heart?! I'm not sure anymore. "I'm sorry, JiYong!" I said with tears and turning away. I don't know why this time I hope he would call me to stay. Maybe I wishing he don't see me as a monster. As I step out the house and turn back, I still saw a freaking out expression on his face. Pathetically I left out a heavy sigh. What I am hoping for?! Jess Teoh, you just have to wake up, you expected a normal guy like him would love you after you tried to kill him?! 

JiYong's POV
I was too shocked with her act but after calm down, I realized she already leave. Her expression just keep on replay in my mind. I must be hurting her badly. I slap my face with my bare hands and realized how terrible I am. Although I don't know what happen between her and those evil bastards, whatever she does must not be her intention. She won't hurt me and that's for sure. How can I just avoided her touch and see her as disgust. "Jess~" I shouted out and chased after but she is no where to be found.

Jess's POV
As I run out from the house, someone hugged me from behind suddenly and he covering my mouth to prevent me from screaming. Very soon, I lost my conscious.
As I open my eyes, I saw a dark shadow that tried to wiped the sweat on my forehead. I avoided it and shouted but he immediately hold my shoulder tight "hey ... Hey... It's me!" I take a clear look and I finally can let down my guards. It's the master of Egypt. "SeungHyun?!" I still can't help but calling this name and I can see his bitter smile. "I'm sorry to bring you here in such a way but I can't let my parents know it! I'm sorry! How are you feeling?" He asked. "What do you mean how I feel? Do you know anything?" I asked as I feel he should know something about me. Maybe he can explain why I become like this?! "You..." He struggling to tell me the truth and walk away. I immediately get down from the bed and rush to grab his wrist. "What is it?!" I almost yelled. "You are no longer a human anymore!" He said as he turn back and look at me. I laughed as if I don't believe it and said "impossible! Don't joke with me!" He look at the ground and said "look!" I follow as he said and I almost fainted by the shock "you have no shadow!" He said and it's true. How come a human don't have shadow?! What am I now?