She is mine

In Love with A Gay Man
Jess's POV
'Jess~Jess~' I feel some pat on my shoulder that shake away all my thoughts. 'Are you alright?' He asked and I just realized we already arrived YG building. 'Oh~ where are we?' I was a bit shock actually. 'Dont scare me! When hyung said we will go back to YG and asking is that ok, you still answer 'neh'! Are you still scare of those paparazzi? Are you not feeling well?' JiYong pressed his palm on my forehead but then I avoids 'aniyo! I'm just...' I can't tell or explain anyways. Actually I wasn't in the right states after leaving that press conference. No! I should said I wasn't in a right mind after I saw him. 
{Flashback}
When I was been crowded by the paparazzi, I was really afraid. Whenever I am scare I will try to hold on the necklace, so I could feel he is there for me. At that moment, I only realized that my necklace lost. I tries to look around even the paparazzi still booming their questions toward me and the flashing light were non stop flashing. Then, I saw someone from the crowd; from far away. Is he...??? I tried to go through and check out but I couldn't. Then I feel someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me out from the crowd. It's JiYong! My lifesaver again.
After all, is that my illusion or real? Is it him? Is it really him? Is that possible that a person lost for 23 years appear now?
 
(End of flashback)
 
'Jess, do you need some rest?' I heard daesung asked. We all now gather up in the studio and the boys actually waiting here to give some mental support. I slightly shake my head and force a bitter smile as what happen in the press conference really doubts me. 'Jagiya, why not you go to get some rest in my private room? I will get you back after we meet YG!' JiYong said while caressed my hairs behind the ears. 'Yah Jess, you should listen to JiYong! Go get some rest! You look exhausted!' Youngbae said. 'I agree! Jess, you look like me already! The panda. China panda! KungFu panda, you know?' The maknae said while making a funny KungFu moves but then again he been hit by JiYong. The forever Tom and Jerry. 'Ya~ where is your manner and respect? Call her noona or...' Then he come closer to me and placed his hand on my waist, said proudly 'hyungsoo~' the maknae just make a disgusting face and pretend as if he is going to vomit. Then they start to have some childish fight. All of us just burst out of laugh. Again, I still can't see SeungHyun around. I heard that he will come back for the meeting later but I am not sure. I blame myself that I still care how he look at me. I still want to know what he actually thinking about. Why disappear after that night? Un we suppose to sit and talk? So I finally make a decision to ask Daesung ' is that any chance that SeungHyun will be attending the meeting later?' When the question been throw out, everyone in the room were like paused, even the Tom and Jerry were stop fighting. 'Wae? Why you asking this?' Youngbae nervously asking. 'Erm... I...' I look at JiYong who staring back at me, I'm speechless. I don't dare to look at him anymore. I feel so ashamed so my eyes could only glued at the ground. Then I saw a pairs of feet standing right in front of me. I slowly held my head up and I saw JiYong. He didn't say anything but then bring me out from the room. All he said to the boys is 'I will meet you guys in YG's room later!' Where he is bringing me? Is he mad because I asking about SeungHyun? But when I look at his face, he doesn't seem like mad. However, he also didn't say anything. He just sort of dragging me into the elevator and then to his so-called private room. In the room, there is bed and sofa. 'You get some rest here! I will be back once you're awake, ok?' He lay me down and I obey to do so too. With his gentle words, I just don't know how to reject 'Un I supposed to meet YG too?' I asked as he is covering the blanket over me 'you need to sleep now! Don't worry about YG! I will explain to him! Now sleep ok? I promise when you open your eyes, I will be the first one you see!' Then he  pressed his lips on my forehead. Why I feel he kind of disapproved I go to that meeting? ' am I doing bad in the press conference? So you don't want me to attend the meeting?' I get up from the bed and said it before he leaving the room. He get back to me and sit on the bed. He holding my both hands and looking at me seriously 'no! You're doing great!' Then he touched my face. It's so soft moves until I forget what I am going to ask. The way he looking at me is so in love; the glare were soft as if he is looking at a pieces of art. He touching me like he scare he would break it or anything. Just romance in the air. 'Is true that I don't want to to attend the meeting because hyung would be going to! I don't want you to be sad and I don't want ....' He suddenly look away and his action shows how much insecure he is. 'Dont want what?' I asked. ' I don't want you get any feeling on him anymore! I can barely see the way you look at him! I would die!' He said. The way he presenting just make me don't know how to react. He is that care about me and insecure as if I would leave him because of SeungHyun. I never thought he would that in love with me even after he confess his love. 'JiYong ah~' I feel like my tears starts to filled my eyes. Not sad but touching by his words. Then again he touching my hairs and look at me ' so beautiful!' He said ' you are so beautiful until I don't want to share you with anyone. You're mine! Girl, you make me so selfish that I can't even allow any guys to land their eyes on you. If I could, I would lock both of us up where I could amazed you all day long without disturbance from others.' He said. I smiled when he said. ' that's the prettiest smile in the world!' He said and I smiled wider. This guy is really something. He always that good in words ' so please rest here and waiting for your oppa to come back, neh? Be a good girl and I will rewards you tonight ya!' He smirked. Is a good, romantic atmosphere but then how come he would 'ya~ Kwon JiYong!' I shouted and he flips on my forehead slightly ' is oppa!!!' 'Ocuuhhh apayo!!!' I shouted while rubbing my forehead 'ert!' I said with pout and he said 'what? You thinking nonsense again huh?' 'Aniyo!!!' I was embarrassing and blushing. Then, he pinching my cheeks 'aigo cute~' he said and leave.
 
Haiz.... I sigh heavy. Again, I am thinking about that incident. 
 
JiYong's POV
after leaving the room, I immediately meet up the boys at YG room as promise. When I arrived, I saw SeungHyun. He was sitting next to YG. I bow and join their conversation. 'Are you sure?' YG asked. SeungHyun nodded 'me and Jess didn't do anything on that night! She was drunk and refuse to go home so I decided to send her to the hotel room for some rest! After that, I leave immediately. So I can 100% confirm their accusation is false!' When I heard that, I suddenly feel so relief. I don't know why. I told myself I don't mind actually but then still.... I ... Or because SeungHyun still remain the SeungHyun I know, who will never take advantage on a poor girl like Jess?! 'So ok! We need you to make a clarify to public. once our public relation department settle the date, they will tell you!' YG said. Then we continue with some casual talk and how we going to promote and gain back our image. We also confirm that me and Jess's wedding in next month will be on going. Everything just goes smoother than I thought. 
After the meeting, we leave YG room. Maknae and Daesung have to leave early due to they have the schedule to Japan. They actually postpone it to stay and support me. I really appreciate that. For YoungBae, he has to go back and continue his new album progress with Teddy Hyung. So leave me and SeungHyun, but the atmosphere now is quite different. I don't know whether is it because we break up, so we became like this. He just stare at me fiercely as if he is going to eat me up. From his glare only hate and anger which different from what he had in YG's room. 'I think I better get going too! Hyung, see you!' I tried my best to be as causal as I could in order to break myself free from this awkward situation. He grabbed my hand. Damn, I immediately swing it away. His hand is so cold. I look at him with shock expression 'you are going back to Jess, right? She is waiting for you, right?' He asked. Is he jealous again? Because I saw how angry he is when he is asking 'Seunghyun ah, I told you that we are not going to-' before I could say my words, he said 'you purposely stop her from seeing me? How dare you?' Wait?! What??!!! I'm confuse now. He is not jealous because I am going back to Jess instead staying with her. He is mad that I don't allow Jess to meet him?! Is he... Is he seriously felt something for Jess? As a man, I could feel that feeling in him. Suddenly, I feel the way he look at me seem like a person who I familiar with  but I can't totally recall. Only one voice in my head saying 'saranghaeyo JiYong! Be aware of me!' The saying of SeungHyun in my dream. 'Are you?' He moving forwards to me as I take a back step. I'm afraid of his aura actually. It's so strong that I don't think the old SeungHyun have it. 'Are you scare that Jess would love me instead of you?' He asked and laughed. 'Hyung! Why you talking in this way? Why would I scare? Jess love me!' I said with my shaking voice. But he continue with 'You think? She hates you! She hates you so damn much so she would go to the hotel room with me. Do you want to know what she said that night?' He moving forward and my body actually stick against the way. I have no way to step backward then he lean forward and whisper to my ears 'she said SeungHyun oppa, arghhhhh don't stop! I love you, oppa! Take me ~ take all of me!!!' He practically doing those and disgusting noise. I know what he mean actually and I could picture the scene as how good he is imitating her. I pushed him harshly away 'you liar! She would do that! You said you didn't do anything with her that night!' I shouted and u don't care who is going to heard it. 'I just want to protect her so I lied! Pabo, she is mine! She will be mine if she knew the truth! She might be modern girl but still she is slightly conservative. To a girl like her, what do you think would make her give her first to me? She loves me.' He said with an evil laugh. I lost. I lost everything. 'Jess love me! I'm sure about it, so stop your nonsense before I break ties with you!' I shouted. 'Loud doesn't mean you're doing right, bro! If you love her, let her go! I give me 3 days. After 3 days, if you don't do something about it, I will tell the truth to the public.' He threaten 'no!' Can't let him do so. If he do, Jess will be getting hurt. I still remember that night when she cried and claimed what she wasn't. 'If you don't want that happen, then cancel the wedding. Let me be the one who marry her! You know?!' He come closer and whisper to my ear again 'maybe few months later you can eat our child's 100 days rice cake!' He laughed and leave. I really hate this SeungHyun. What I should do?! I don't want to leave her but yet I need to protect her.
 
As I get back to the room; before I enter the room, I take a deep breath and try as hard as I could to suppress my feeling. I hope my acting could hide everything for a while. At least until I think of how to solve this problem. When I enter the room, I saw she was standing near by the window. She wasn't realized I was there. Look like she has a deep thought. I saw she pressed her hand on her collar neck part ; seem like grabbing something but something is not there. Then I saw she frowned. I look at where her hand is, oh~ her favorite necklace lost.'jagiya~' I called and she jump up a little bit. 'Im sorry! Did I scare you?' I asked and she turn back and smiled. She shyly shaking her head 'where is your necklace?' I asked then I saw her expression turns to sadness 'I lost it!' She said 'where?' I asked . I know how much she cares about it. 'The press conference hall!' She answered with flat tone. I know she is sad about it. So I grabbed her wrist and said 'let go back and find it!' I said 'huh?' She has the most blank and blur look. ' that is the gift from your first love or what so ever ex. We should get it back! Let's go!' I said but then I still can't hold my jealousy. I don't really like that. I mean which guys could stand their girls still keep or cares about the gift from their ex?! But she really looks sad when she lost it. So I better help her to find it. She let go off my hand and laughed 'who said that is a gift from my ex? It's a gift from him!' Then her expression turn sad again and look back to the window ' who is him?' I asked ' my dad! He lost since the day I born. Mom said he passed away and she never mention about him much. I never asked too because I thought she was sad about my dad's death until I met one of my parent's best friend. They told me, my dad ain't passed away but lost. No ones knows where he goes and why he leaves. The only thing he left is that necklace. So I wear it since I was small.' I know from her voice she is sad. No wonder that say she almost cried when I refuse to return her the necklace. I was born in a happy family. Everyone spoiled and loves me. I can never imaging how her life is. After listening her story, I feel I have more responsible to protect and love her right. 'And... And I think I saw him today!' She turn back, facing me and said.