Who is she

In Love with A Gay Man

With all the little things, I actually starts to feel good and gain back the confident. when I bravely step in the house, I saw her. My mother! She don't give any expression but just saying "come in!" She seems very weird but I careless. I miss her so much but yet I am afraid of her. "Do you want to eat?" She said it like a robot mode and went into the kitchen. "Mom?" I called out and JiYong mouthed "what's wrong with her?" I shakes my head and so we both sneak into the kitchen. "Oh my-" JiYong immediately cover my mouth when I am about to shout. We saw my mother holding a hot boiling pot with bare hands. She even place her hands into the boiling water to get the eggs out from it. The most scary thing is she don't have any expression as if she is stiff. We move to the living room slowly without making any noise. 

JiYong's POV
"Do you see that?" I asked and she nodded with full of surprising look. "Is she your mother? I didn't know she has this supernatural power!" I said and she rolled her eyes, looking at me. I know I am being sarcastic in my words but that is not something human could do. "Let me try..." She said while she saw the woman that so called her mother come out from the kitchen. "Mom, do you cook coriander? I love to eat it, remember?"  She said and the woman just replied with cold tone "ok! I will get it, daughter!" Then that woman just leaves the house. "She is not my mother!" Jess run back to me and said. "How you can he so sure?" I asked. "My mother won't call me daughter like this! Besides, when I purposely said I want to eat coriander, she said she get for me!" She explained. "She loves you and buy the food you want is reasonable. Why you said she is not your mother by this?" I asked but then gain a hit from her "you really don't know, don't you? I can't eat coriander since I was small! I will get dizzy and headache badly when I ate it!she can't find it out on spot, she must be having problem. Just when I try to touch her, her body is freezing cold and hard like metal!" 
"So where is your real mother?!" I asked "I don't know!" She said "come on, let's leave the house first! There must be something wrong!" I immediately pulled her out from there and go back to hotel. 

Nobody's POV
"USELESS" a woman with big s, red lipstick, y eyes slapped the lady who so called Jess's mother. "Just one more step can kill that two bloody bastards!" She stabs her hands through the another lady and pulled out a heart from her. Immediately, that lady turn into ash. After the y woman gets the heart, she crash it with her hand angrily. "Jess Teoh, I will make you pay for it!"