Humanity

In Love with A Gay Man

Jess's POV
Dragging my soulless body, I don't know how long I been walking. I only know it's feel like dying inside. "Jess! My fairy lady! My lord queen, you're back!" I was welcome by his open arms and excited voice, but I couldn't even fake a smile now for the sake of saving my mom. This evil man infront of me literally tearing me apart while my heart still beating. My heart... Yes... I pushed him harshly away from me when he trying to land his lips on my cheeks. "Jess~" he shouted surprisingly. "DONT EVEN THINK OF" I turn away angrily. I just hate how I could even fall a single feeling to this man before. He ain't choi seunghyun but he still having his face, his body, his everything but the soul. I hate myself for being so dumb and didn't realized. "Jess~ my lord queen, you soon to be my wife. Why still so shy?" He asked innocently. He really thinks I would be fool easily?! "Oh really?! You really love me? You really wanna marry me or you just want my heart?" I turn back, facing him and asked fiercely. He turn speechless and look at the ground. I chuckled and felt so pitiful for myself. "I knew it. I should have knew it." Sarcastically I said to myself. Pick up all the disappointment, hopeless, angry and frustration pieces, I corrected my tone and said "now let my mom go! I will give you what you what!" He rush to me happily like a kid and holding my hands together "you means you willing to go back with me and be my queen?" I swing his hands away from mine cause I feel it is that disgusting. 

SeungHyun/Master of Egypt'POV
For one second, I thought she finally accept me but then she swing my hands away as if it dirty hers "NO! NEVER!!! I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU!" She shouted loudly and it breaks my heart into pieces. I can't explain why but I feel so hurt now. It wasn't what I want it to be turn out. I still remember when I was SeungHyun, how sweet and comfort moment we were having. I'm not sure is this love but this girl is really something. She managed to make me feel like a human sometime. If she wasn't really want to marry that loser, I could have just froze the relationship we have. "Let her go!" She shouted which bring me back to the pain once more. "I would give you my heart! I lose the bet! I admit I LOSE ALL OF IT!" She cried loudly and knee down in front of me. This is the first time I feel so bad about myself. I want to held her up but I can't move. I can't do it because I knew she would reject me. I could barely heard her rejection again "Jess...I... I don't mean to..." I really wish I could have the courage to tell her how I really feel. At first I was planing all these for my "selfish" collection. I just want to 'collect' her heart to turn it to be my power but I never knew this turn to be my weakness. "I'm really tired! I surrender! Please master of Egypt ~ please your highest! Just take my heart and let my mom go!" She crawl to me and pulled my legs while begging me with tears. "Jess, I don't..."just when I am about to tell her I don't want her heart no more and I just want her to be happy, something pulled her away from me. "Ah~" I heard her groaned in pain but everything is too quick like a speed of light. When I able to see, her heart been lucifer by someone I am that familiar with. "Mom~" I shouted when I saw her. She laughing happily while having Jess's bloody beating heart on her hand "Jess~" I shouted and immediately ran to her, who is weakly lay on the ground. "Good job, son! Now give me her 'icy heart'( the soul of the heart must be combined with the real heart then it can turn to be a power for the person who own it)" my mom said. "Why you do this?" I asked with full of blood shot eyes. "Shut the up! Just GIVE ME THE ICY HEART!"with my mom's voice, I know she is angry especially her hairs turn red. "No! I ..." I look at Jess and look at mom... I know she is going to do something... Something bad that makes Jess suffer more than this. Looking at the weak and paralyzed Jess, I think I know how she feels when I forcing her to choose between love and family. I think I could understand how hurt is her when she saw her loved been suffering. "I can't do it!" My mumbling makes mom gets more angry and with one simple gesture of her, I was sweep away from Jess. My body fly high up, throw out and hit the wall. It's hurt and I vomited some blood but I could only careless. I want to go back to Jess. I weakly crawl to her and I heard "every man is the same huh?! Your father is like that; now you also being like that!" Just when I almost reach to touch Jess's finger, mom sweep me away from her again. Looking at my painful expression, I wonder if my mother ever care. No I don't think she it but I don't know why until she said "you both plans to leaves me for these ladies!" What ladies? More than one lady she means now? Dad know Jess too? Impossible! How could dad wants leaves mom because of Jess?! "Mom I don't! " I can't able to explain but been throw out again. Luckily this time someone hold me and avoid me from hitting the wall again. The one who save me is....
"Stop it, Rose!" He shouted.