Proposal or Command?!

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess’s POV

After that dinner, Zico send me home. Everything just goes usual. At late night, I can help keep on thinking of that Dragon! What the hell he is doing?? Is he…?? “Arghh…. naega michin geoya! (I’m going crazy!)” I shouted out loudly as I placed the pillow cover my face.

Next morning…

I yawn as I arranging the chair at café. “Jess, why so tired? Last night having a lot of fun?!” Amelyn smiled evilly and I knew her up to something… something no good at all. “NO!!!” I answered with cold tone and walk to the cashier counter. “Last night me and YongGuk come back late! so what you both do last night?!” she used her arms hit on me and smile creepy again. “YongGuk, please bring your erted wife away!!!” I shouted. “Ya~ why you acting like this?! Is nothing wrong to share your romance with your lovely sister, don’t you?” she hit on my arms playfully. I rolled my eyes “you better answer her if not she is going to annoying you the whole day!” YongGuk laughed after his saying. Amelyn run to him and hit on him “YA~ how could you say like this? I’m just being caring towards my cousin!!!” Amelyn turn to me and “Jess!!!” with a begging tone. “Ok fine! I surrender! We go for dinner and he sends me back! That is it!” I took a cloth and wiped on the table. “Only that?!” Amelyn said with unbelievable tone. “Ye! ( yes!) he told me he is tired, so am I! So we decided to go home earlier. ” “Cheh!!” Amelyn sound disappointed. “Alright! Story ends! Let’s go back to work!” YongGuk push Amelyn away from me and give a wink. Both of them went into the kitchen and left me alone in the shop. I knew he is always helping me. What a lovely brother and boss?! I smiled and I saw JiYong walk into the café. “hwan-yeo~ (welcome~)” before I could greet him completely, he grabbed my wrist and force me out from the café. “mueos? ( what?)” I yelled as he dragged me out.  I used a lot of strength to escape from his caught. “what’s wrong with you? are you out of your mind?” I shouted as I rubbing my reddish wrist. He threw some Korean magazines and English newspaper in front of me. “see this!” he shouted angrily.

‘G Dragon are marrying unknown mystery girl?’

‘G dragon’s여자 친구가 임신?’

‘팬들은 우상 결혼’

Although I can’t really read those Hangeul, I can see those pictures are me and him. For the English newspaper headline, clearly shows that we are in big troubles. “Do you…” he shouted.  His expression told me that he was suspended me are the one who spread this. “YA~ monster! What’s on earth makes you think I could do those things?” I yelled back angrily! How could he not believe me and look at me like this? “if not you, who would? Only you and me…” “and the boys!!” I added in. “They are my buddies! They wouldn’t do this! Plus an extra scandal who makes them looks great!” he said. He was right then who would be?

JiYong’s POV

Flash back

I got an idea! I pick up the call and “yeoboseyo, hyung! naneun dangsin-ui doum-i pil-yohabnida! (I need your help!)” I called one of my closet friends who work in media field to spread the news about me and Jess marriage.

End of flashback

“Now the only way to solve it is you have to marry me!” I said. “What?! Marry you??! NO WAY!” She shouted. Did I look really bad that she have to give out that ‘ewww’ expression? She kills my ego!!! Argh~

 

Jess’s POV

Is he out of his mind? “I already have a lot of scandal! I couldn’t bear another one! Plus if my image spoiled, it not only affected me but the whole group! Do you understand how serious this is?” he said. Through his eyes, I believe he really very care about s. However, I can’t do this! I can’t marry a… a person that close to stranger! “I… I can’t!” then he took out a crystal ball from his pocket. Hey that is… “Selena?!” I tried to grab it back to have a close look but he stopped me. “I already get the permission from YG, members and my parents! You have to marry me!” He commanded. What he thinks he is now? A commander? A master? Or a president?! “YOU’RE GD. YOU’RE NOT G.O.D! Stop talking with me like this and give me that back!” I tried to grab but he held it up. I can’t reach! “Fine! What you want?!” I giving up and asked him angrily. “Marry me!” he orders. “What if I says no?” I was pissed off with his attitude. Want me to marry him and yet being so mean and rude? Seriously he isn’t a man but a beast!!!! “Then I’m afraid you have to say goodbye with your little friend here!!” he threaten me by wanting to break the crystal ball. Without the crystal ball, Selena might die and I heard her calling me to save her. I could sure than anything, she is there! “STOP!” I yelled. Now I have nothing to lose to marry him, I do not have a home * I mean I can no longer go back!*.  If marriage could help, maybe I should?! “Fine! I will marry you! but you can’t want me to marry you for real, right?!”

JiYong’s POV

Yes! She agreed! With this, I could be with her. I was so excited and happy! But why I am?! Is it because my plan work successfully or I really want to marry her?! I knew she felt been force to marry me, but this is for her own good. “Of course not!” I rolled my eyes and suppressing my happiness “What kind of man want to marry a girl like you? rough like a boy! Fat like a pig! Ugly like…” before I finish my saying, she hit on my stomach ‘occuh! you~’

Jess’s POV

“How dare you say that?” I grabbed the crystal ball from his hand and walk away angrily. DO I really fat?? I touched my stomach… and touched my face?! He dislikes my look?! Argh… why should I care?!