Why you leave me?

In Love with A Gay Man

Jess's POV
"Why?" I immediately grabbing his clothes tight and asked with panic tone "calm... Calm down! You can't get angry!" He said and suddenly I feel my eyes burning. What's wrong?! I thought and I saw SeungHyun start back off from me. "Jess!!! Listen to me! Calm down first!" He shouting while keep back off. Am I ... Look horrible now? Why he looks so afraid?! I thought and as I saw there is a mirror hang on the wall, I ran to it without any second thoughts. I heard SeungHyun shouted "no!" But it's too late. I saw myself in the mirror... Can I still claim this is me? My eyes turn bloody red and my skin turn rough like... Like a dragon skin. "My... My hair..." I touch on it and start flashing back the memories where JiYong said he loves to play my hair because it is so black and shining but now.... It's red!!! What am I?! It only makes me more angry and I pick up a marble table in the room throw towards it. After I throw it, I only get more scare... How come I have such strong power?! I turn back and run towards SeungHyun... My speed is impossibly fast. I can't help my hand but chocked him. "What's wrong with me?" I feel my blood just keep boiling. I know I should do this to him as I saw his suffering look but I just can't stop. The more I feel the anger, the more I can't control myself and it's like the beast in me can't wait to burst out.
"Jess... J.... Let... Off.... Me... First!" He half chocking half saying. His expression remind me JiYong. I immediately let go and ran.

SeungHyun/ Master of Egypt's POV
She almost kill me. Yes, with her strong power now, Jess can  easily kill me. Mom seem really hate her. If no, how come she put such a scary curse on her. She wants her turn to a monster. I need to save her but how?! I saw her let go off her hand and ran away from me. I chase after her and saw her hiding under bed as I come across one of the room in the house. She is crying badly. I found her helpless. She lay on the ground and hugging her legs with both hands. "What have I become to?" She cried and I feel my heart broken. I can't say anything because even I don't know what she is now. I lay on the ground too and held my hand out to hold hers. Just like that we spend our time together the whole night. 

.....

In the morning, as I wake up, she wasn't under the bed anymore. Where did she goes?! I wonder and ask I chase out, I saw her back shadow. "Jess!" I shouted and chase after her. "Stay!" She shouted as she turn back. "Where are you going? Let's go..." Before I could comfort her, she shouted "Go away!" 
"Jess!" As I move one step forward, she move one step backward. "Are you idiot?! Go away! I will kill you! I don't want to!" From her shaking voice and teary eyes, I know she is scare. "Let me help! We can go through this!" I said while trying to move forward but guess she sense it "no! Stay where you are, don't come any closer!even a zombie is better than me!!! At least they have a specific name for what they are! I don't even know when I would kill people beside me. I don't even know how to control myself. So.. Don't come any closer!!" She turns and prepare to leaves. Why she looks so hopeless now?! "Trust me!" I shouted. "Trust you?!" She laughed pathetically and turn back. "You are the one who bring this to my life! You are the one make me turn into a monster! I can't even feel hungry to normal food but human flesh. Still I am not vampire that scare of sunlight!! I hate you! " She shouted. "I know you don't because you know we are brother and sister!" I said. I move towards her and holding her little hands "let me help!" She cried and hugging me tight. First time, I wish the time just stop. It feels warm in her embrace. 
"Jess?!" Is been a while and she didn't move and I find out she fall asleep on my chest. I smiled as I think I must be the one she trust most now. "Eh?! Her lips..." I saw her lips turn pale. It's been two days and she haven't eat. "Jess!!! Jess!!" No matter how I calling her, she wasn't move. So she ain't sleeping but fainted. I hugged her to the bed and ran out.

Jess's POV
I smell something nice and as I open my eyes... I saw SeungHyun "you're awake!! Your meal is well prepared!" He said. Meal? For me?! I wonder and as he put of the white cloth, there are a few people. They been tied up helplessly. I saw they struggling and the rough robe that tied them cutting them badly. "What you're doing?" I shouted out loudly as I saw SeungHyun holding a knife and walk towards them. I saw he sliding their flesh and heard their painful groan. "Stop it!" I shouted and try to run to stop him but my legs can't really heard my command. I am weak now. The smell of blood smell so good for me. No! Why should I think that? But I really feel want to give it a bite. My stomach groaned at this moment and I saw SeungHyun smirked "you want it badly, don't you?" He said. He get the flesh that he jut slide down to me and give it to me "enjoy!" He said. Holding the human flesh, I almost fainted. It's bloody and I saw the person who been slides his flesh, keep bleeding non stop. "Save him! He would die if keep bleeding!" I said but SeungHyun ignored and said "no matter what he still need to die! Don't care about him! Just eat!" 
I shut my mouth tight when he try to feed me by get the flesh near to my mouth. I shakes my head with tears. Take away! I shouted loudly in my mind because I don't know how long I can stand it anymore. So he take away from me. 
"Are you not used to un-cook human flesh yet? You need to eat in order to survive!" He said. "I don't want to kill people!" I said pathetically.  He walk away a while and then he come back to me and touching my face "you don't kill them! I am! I am the one who kill them! You are totally innocent! Be a good girl and let oppa take care of you!" His words are so sincere until I can't say anything to against him. Now we are so close and I saw he look at my lips. Is he....yes he is! Before I could ask that complete question in my mind, he land his lips on me. 

SeungHyun/Master of Egypt's POV
First time I kissing her and she don't reject me. Of course she don't because she desperate for it. No! I don't mean that kiss even I wish she did. I get some blood in my mouth when I walk to the kitchen. When I kissed her I release to her through that hot passion kiss and sure she non stop making out with me while drinking the blood. I'm sorry, Jess! I said in my mind. I know I shouldn't force you to do something you don't want. But I can't see you dying slowly. If you still don't eat, I don't know if that would kill you. Even I can't have you, I won't let myself losing you. Suddenly someone separate us and as I held up my head "dad?" I shouted. "What are you both think you both are doing?" He asked angrily. "She is your sister how could you?" He scolded and I don't blame him because he didn't know the truth. 

Jess's POV
Don't know why I totally drunk in his kiss. First time I feel so hunger for his kiss. I want more and more but then someone separated us. Is dad! How come he is here again? My vision ain't really clear and I was shocked. I heard he scold us but I just want to get SeungHyun back for that kiss. I placed my arms around SeungHyun again and dad push SeungHyun away. He come in front me and holding my shoulder, keep calling my name. "Jess!" "SeungHyun~ I want~" like a drug addict, I only see SeungHyun and all I want is him "what you do to her?" I heard dad asking SeungHyun. 

SeungHyun/ Master of Egypt's POV
I rubbed my neck and said " I.... I feed her with human blood!" "WHAT?" My dad shouted. Why he have such big reaction?! "We are not doing what you think we are doing! I just want to save her!" I explained. "You are pushing her down from the hill! You ain't saving her!!!" My dad said. Why he said that?! "What? Wae( why)? " I asked nervously. "Once she drink or eat human flesh, she will forever become a real monster! She will only demand for more. That is your mom's trick!" My dad explained. Is that true?! I was shocked as my mom lied to me. I should have know she won't help Jess. Why I am so stupid and go back to ask for her help?! While Jess is sleeping, i went back to beg my mom and ask her how can I save this girl. I thought she would at least think about me and help Jess. The truth is she don't. She even used me to make Jess become a true monster. "How much?" My dad asked. "Huh?" I was confuse about his question and he shouted "how much blood you let her drink?" "Not much!"I said. Then I saw he tear open Jess's coat and Jess holding his hand weakly "what you are trying to do?" She said. "Save you!" My dad explained. "Come and help me press her down!" My dad shouted. "I would take off that heart from her." My dad continue saying. "Take off her heart?" I immediately stop my dad "she will die if like we do that!" I said. "The heart that your mom gave you that day ain't her real heart! That why she turn into a monster! That is a monster's heart! I would use my power to hold on her life! Now just do what I said!" My dad said. "But.... Even Jess don't get kill in this, she will lose all her memories! She ..."

Jess's POV
Did SeungHyun just said I would lost my memories if the heart been pulled out? No way!!! I used all my strength to push them away and run. But maybe I wasn't that strong yet, I fall down and they immediately come to pick me up "are you alright?" "Please I beg you both don't do that to me! I don't want to forget JiYong and mom.... I don't want..." I begged. "You are just like your mom!" Dad saying. "Don't cry anymore! We'll help you!" SeungHyun wiped my tears and said. "Dad, even you use your power and forcefully put out the monster heart, you still can't 100% sure that Jess won't get kill in the process! This is too dangerous! There must be other way!" SeungHyun said. "Alright! I promise you! I won't do it but you have to promise me to control yourself and no more human flesh!" Dad said and I nodded. Even it's hard but I agreed as long as I don't lost JiYong. "Bring her to the bed! I will use my power to frozen the monster heart for a while!"dad said.

At mid night...
I walk to the balcony, where I saw dad is standing. "Dad?!" I called with soft tone. I am feeling better now and now I full of question in my mind. "Oh Jess! Come closer!" He said when he saw I'm struggling to walk closer to him. He is someone I wish to meet since I was small but then when he is really standing in front of me, I don't know what to do. This scenario I imagined at least thousand times, I told myself I would hug him tight and tell him how much I miss him when I saw him but now I can't. Maybe because of too many things had happened. I don't know how to react. "I know you have a lot of questions for me! Come here and take a seat!" He invited me to sit beside him while he sitting down.  I look around and asked "where is SeungHyun?!" "You mean Wilfred?" He asked. So his real name is Wilfred. "Since you used to call him SeungHyun then let it be! I can see how enjoy he being this guy!" Dad said with smile. Why he saying this?! I feel embarrassed and guilty without reason. Maybe because I think I owe him too much?! A love I can't pay back perhaps?! I don't say a word but face down. "He went back to our world. He must be there if not his mom will come after us. I am waiting for you to be awake and I will leave too." Just when he mentioned that word 'leave' I immediately grabbed his wrist "don't go!" I cried. "Silly girl!" He pat on my head with smile. He gently caressed my hair behind my ear and suddenly he said with serious tone "Jess ah, I am really regret to leave you and your mom! I ... I am sorry! Please forgive dad!" 
"Dad~" I can't stand to see him with this look and so I hugged him. "Aigo~ my little already grown up! Remember when you're small, I always hugged you and now is your turn to hug dad!" He joked and so I let go of him. "Why you leave us?" Finally I asked. 
"Still remember when I start leaving you both?" He asked and I nodded "at my 3 years old birthday!" I said
"That day I actually brought you the cakes and prepare to celebrate with you but Rose (Wilfred's mom) come to find me and tell me she has my son. At that time, Wilfred already six years old! She wants me go back with her. If not, she will kill you both!" He said. "Who are you all? Why you all...?" "He is the Royal Ruler of another world. he represented the light while Wilfred's mother represented the darkness." I heard the voice from behind and as I turn back, I saw Selina. "Selina?!" I called out. "My highest! I apologize for my mistakes! I promise my sir to take good care of Jess after he passed away but I failed!" Selina walk straight to dad and bow. What's going on? She knows my dad too?!