Teaser

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess’s POV

I cried so badly and now my mind wasn’t in the right space. I don’t know where SeungHyun brings me to; he just keeps driving. After a while, he stopped the car and get down from it. Now I have no mood to cares about anything. All I did was drown in the sadness of losing my one and only friends in here. I mean a one and only non-human friend. Just for a while, he comes back. ‘Give me your hand!’ he said. I raise my teary face and look at him. I do not care how ugly I look now. He smiled and grabbed my hand to his side. He took out some plaster from the plastic bag and sticks it on my finger. He went down is to… I look out at the car window and I saw the 7evelen shop. I feel warmed by his act ‘there you go!’ he wiped my tears with thumbs and said ‘don’t cry anymore! I don’t know what you love so I brought this white color plaster’ he said and suddenly he seems like think of something. He took out a pen from the plastic bag again and wrote something on it ‘BINGU TOP’ I smiled as I read it. ‘is anyone told you that you looks pretty when you smile?’ he asked and this sentences just remind me of JiYong again. He told me that before. ‘don’t you hate someone call you BINGU?’ I asked. ‘yes but you are not someone!’ he said. Is he flirting? Anyways that sound so sweet. ‘besides, I am…’ he start a sudden dance and silly act ‘bingu somehow!’ that makes me laughed.

‘where you want to go now?’ he asked ‘somewhere I  could forget or escape from this sadness?’ I said without any intention. ‘alright, the command is taken!’ he said and stirring the  gear. ‘is there really a place like that?’ I was shocked and surprise. He didn’t say anything but smiled. Since I don’t want to go back to face that cold-blooded killer, wherever he brings me I would follow I guess.  He brought me several place and we were having a lot of fun. At night, he even brings me to the club. This is the second time I went there. The first time…Sigh… caused me to get in this miserable life. Now, I guess nothing could be worse than that. Maybe I was wrong if I knew what is going to happen next. SO, we having fun in the club; dancing; drinking… just like everyone.

The next morning….

I turn my body to another side and slowly opened my eyes ‘eh?’ I get up with blur vision. Where is this place? I look down at myself. Where is my clothes? Why I am only covered with blanket? I look at the floor, the clothes were shattered around there. What happen last night? Think! Think, Jess! Then the memories gets back… I had a fight with JiYong and then I went out with SeungHyun and…we were drunk… and… what else more?! He kissed me… we… taking each other’s clothes off… am i… oh no!!!  I cant exactly get the full clear pictures but I guess we … aissshhh… where is him now??! I look around but still I cant find him. He just left like this?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as much as i want to tell you guys what happen next, i still cant help but want to tease you guys ( keeps you guys wondering) hahahah~ Comment and have some wild guess what going to happen next~