왜그래?!

In Love with A Gay Man

 

“Erm… Ji- Jess could you help me…” before I completed what’s in my mind, JiYong already nodded and said “I will grab some coffee for you!” he knew that I was wondering and worry about YoungBae. Perhaps he do sense something wrong, so he walked out the room and chasing after YoungBae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

“Erm… Ji- Jess could you help me…” I knew she was worry. Maybe due to the one soul stuff, we began to understand each other well. A simple look; A simple sight; A simple sentence… we just ‘click’ on the messages in a blink of eyes. I just fake an excuse and walked out the room. “YoungBae!YoungBae!” I screamed at him, wishing him could slow down his step.

He turns back and looks at me “Huh?” I ran toward him and called his name again. He smiled at me “Oh, Jess! Is you!” my head faced down as he called ‘Jess’. Now, even I faced my best friend, I still can’t tell him my true identity. That feeling is so horrible. I hate lying and hiding things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YoungBae’s POV

“Jess?” she looks a bit down as I calling her. What’s wrong with her? Her sad expression makes my heart ache. I never felt this before. She didn’t cry but I already can’t stand for her soundless, invisible tears. I forced a smile and bend down a bit to see her “Jess, are you alright?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

I slowly held up my head and forcefully rise up my lips. “I’m alright! How about you? Why you look so upset just now?” I wish he could tell me the truth but he doesn’t. I had been best friend with him for half of my life. He scratches his head and not looking straight at me when he answers my question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YoungBae’s POV

Look at her beautiful eyes; they got me hypnotize whenever she talks to me. Why she have to love hyung? Why not me? Why she have to been through all the pain and suffering? My Lord, I pray! I pray that she won’t ever have those painfully hurt tears in her eyes anymore. “I’m fine! Don’t worry!” I told her. I can’t tell her that how much I hate my best friend from hiding the truth behind me and he hurt you so. I can’t tell you how much I already fall for you since the day I saw you. You were like imprinted on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

“You’re lying, YoungBae!” I said angrily. I’m worry about him. He doesn’t know how to lie or hiding things from others. It’s must be something serious, so he would doing this. I know he is struggling and suffering. From the expression and behavior, I could read it clearly. I don’t want to see my brother become this.

“What?” he looks at me and questions me with curious look.

“I said, you, DongYoungBae, geojismal! (liar!)” I pointed at him and said loudly. He keeps quiet and I know I was right so I continue saying “You promise before, there is no secret would occurs between us! YA~ what you think you are doing now?” my tears suddenly roll down as I scolding. I wasn’t that emotional. I mean I won’t cry in front others; after all, I still a man, right? Perhaps the stupid hormones in this freak Jess’s body cause me this.  Argh… GIRLs

“I..I promise?” YoungBae’s voice was shaking when he was asking.  He quickly took out a pack of napkin for me “Don’t cry please! I’m sorry!” I quickly wiped the tears

“Did you just say I promise you? Since when I made that promise? Why I don’t know?” His words make me realized that I caused trouble again. I should not say that. I practically cursing me in my mind but then me immediately get my mind back.

“I mean you promise JiYong! JiYong is my fiancé so is just like you are promising me. I’m your hyungsoo, don’t you think you shouldn’t hide something from me too?” the excuse I made is quiet ridiculous, but don’t know why this silly brother in front of me believe it. Through the way he looks at me, I feel like he is falling in love. Perhaps is just an illusion. How could someone fall in love with this freaking Jess? Stupid, not even good looking, rude and no manners. She is definitely won’t be the ideal type of YoungBae. I think too much. I smiled at him, hoping to wash the awkward moment away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YoungBae’s POV

She smiled again. It is so beautiful. I don’t believe or buy the excuse she gave, but unconsciously I nodded head along. I guess this is why JiYong hyung always said LOVE IS BLIND.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

“YoungBae oppa, actually JiYong and me is very worry about you! Will you tell us what happen in you? Why you acting strange? Weh geh lae? (What’s wrong?)”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YoungBae’s POV

Her sincerely voice makes my heart melts; the look upon her face makes my stomach feel butterflies flying. However, whenever she mention about JiYong, I feel my heart was burning at the same time. JiYong, a name I used to call for 12 years; a name I glad to hear and proud to spell in the past; I’m happy for my hyung to find such a nice girl but due to he… now I hate it so much. I don’t want to listen anymore especially come from . Fiancé? He never treats you as one.  “Don’t talk about JiYong, shall we?” I said.

“Why?” she asked.

I leave out a gasp and said “don’t ask! Just don’t talk about him!”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyang: I could see you can't live without him but I would be healthier for you. Not a drug but the air and sun!