What is mine, stay MINE!!!!

In Love with A Gay Man

 

JiYong’s POV

The clock tik tok tik tok passed… where the hell she goes?  Just when I was frustrated and impatient waiting for her, I heard the keys sound. Must be her! I immediately switch on the TV and pretend watching TV.

Jess’s POV

Aissh really tired but guess today wasn’t that bad. Me and SeungHyun chat a lot. He even brings me to have some dinner before send me home. He is such a warm heart guy. The fan girling thing blooms inside of me. I almost forget about that monster. Eh? Why the house still having lights? I thought he said the house will be switch off the lights once passed 11 pm?  Haiz… don’t want to care! What I need now is a great sleep! Hahaha and perhaps have a good dream with SeungHyun. Just to thinking of it, I already giggle.

JiYong’s POV

I heard the keys sound. I know she was out there. Why still not coming in? ahh…. Ya~~ this woman! I cant stand it and quickly ran to open the door. I saw her giggling like a crazy woman out there. That really disgusted me especially she is giggling for another guy.  ‘aissshhhhhh~’ I rolled my eyes and look at her silly act.

{Flashback}

‘hmmm this, she must be loving it!’ just to think of how happy she will be when received my gift and how she is going to thanks me, that excited me. As I reached the studio, I saw she is feeding the food to SeungHyun. Wae?? Un that supposed to give me? How could she? I feel my eyes been burned up. I am not sure what they are talking about but they seem very close. Un SeungHyun supposed to hate me and her? Ya…. Ya … ya… look at how happy she was. Every little moves shows how much she is into him. They even have skin ship. I look back at the bag I am holding, suddenly I feel like I am a fool. She never loves me. She never show that happy laugh in front me. I was so mad and immediately turn away.

Jess’s POV

Suddenly the door just open and I saw the monster standing in front of me. He makes a face as if I am disgusting him. He even makes that sound and rolled his eyes.  What is wrong with him? What is wrong with that angry face? ‘bo? Don’t want to come in?’ he said rudely and just walks back to the living room. I follow him like a lost puppy and closed the door. I saw he sit with his legs cross on the couch and keeps on switching the channel impatiently. Guess he is not in good mood. I better leave. ‘YA~ DON’T YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING?’ he shouted at me suddenly. ‘what?’ I turn back at him with confuse look.

JiYong’s POV

‘ARE YOU BLIND? DIDN’T YOU SEE … ’ I was about to shout something like cant you see I am mad? Don’t you need to explain why you staying with SeungHyun till so late? I really want to know what is going on with them. Is she falling in love for him? I know he is her bias that wouldn’t be a surprise if she crushes on him. But then my ego and pride keep my mouth shut ‘’DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME NOW?’I simply changed the topic.

Jess’s POV

Whats freaking wrong with this monster? Suddenly, mad at me and ask me what is the time now.  I look back at the clock and said ’12. 30 midnight’ I didn’t know my answer caused me to gain another shout from him ‘YEH!12.30 MIDNIGHT STILL NOT COMING HOME! WHAT KIND OF WOMAN YOU ARE? DON’T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME?’ he scolded. Who he thinks he is? I know I am late but he never said I cant be late.  Besides, that is none of his business ‘WHO YOU HANGING OUT JUST NOW?’ he asked. Then I remember I supposed to meet him at the afternoon and he was the one who missing. I supposed to be the one who mad, why he is the one who shouting at me ‘Ya~ STOP SHOUTING AT ME!’ I shouted back.

JiYong’s POV

‘WHY SHOULD I? YOU ARE LATE! YOU EVEN HANG OUT WITH ….’ I wouldn’t want her to know that I saw what’s happening in the afternoon. I mean what if she told me that they are in love and … I know is kind of weird and wild thought! I just don’t want to accept ‘WHATEVER PEOPLE!! NOW YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO SHOUT BACK AT ME!’ I said while bring myself closer to her.

Jess’s POV

‘I am hanging out with SeungHyun oppa not whatever people! Besides, is you who miss our date and so I met him. I wait you for so long and you still didn’t turn up. I am supposed to be mad here!!!’ I claimed. ‘OH YEAH?? I don’t think that is truth! You seem very happy to be with him! You seem enjoy a lot.’ He said. I know I am but still I do sincerely to bring him food at the first place. Is him who make mistake at first, how can he blame me like that? ‘I CAN SEE YOU JUST LIKE OTHER GIRLS. ! FLIRT WITH EVERY GUY YOU MEET!’ ya how can he accused me like this. I stare at him fiercely and slowly filled my tears in my eyes. I didn’t let it fall because it is not worth. I am just too angry and so I leave. Before I could walk back to my room, he grabbed my wrist and whisper softly ‘is that fun? Is that funny to play a person’s heart like this??’ he finally lowers his voice. In fact, I could hear the sadness in his voice. Is that my illusion or… is he crying?! Suddenly, he let go of my hands and push me roughly ‘GO~ GO~ GO AWAY I don’t need you!’ just like a kid he shouted again and run in his room. Left me with a bunch of doubts in the living room. Is he jealousy? Or just…  I don’t know. 

After that night…

I can barely see him in the house. Mostly, he will stay in studio, working day and night. Sometime he does come back but then just for a while and he will go out. Is been 2 weeks, we never spoke to each other. In this huge house, I suddenly missed him so much. Miss his voice, scolding/calling me STUPID WOMAN. Miss how we argue with each other. Miss his pretty face. I miss him. Maybe I should apologize? I don’t know. He never give me a chance to do anything. Luckily, these days without him, SeungHyun always date me out. We become very close friends. He is quite funny; always acting bingu yet smart in words when it’s needed. I was blinded by his charms somehow.  

Today, is the day we supposed to try on my wedding dress. I already dress up and sitting alone in this photography studio. He is still not here. I already waiting him about 2 hours. ‘Miss, why not let me touch up your makeup?’ the makeup girl said. I nodded while keeps my eyes on the doorway. What am I thinking? Am I wishing he will be here? why I feel so sad now? I shouldn’t have any feeling. We just pretend to have wedding. This is a fake marriage. Why he would care? ‘do you want some food or water?’ the girl asked after she done her job. ‘no need!’ I fake a smile. After passed another 30 minutes, its nearly lunch time. Everyone cant go to having their lunch because waiting for this arrogant monster.

‘sir, don’t need to wait! Let’s take the picture! After that maybe you guys do some photoshop can already. He won’t be coming!’ I said.  All of them having confuse look, but I wouldn’t care.  Even they having doubts, they still do as I said. So the photoshooting started for a while, ‘miss, smile!! Smile more!’ the photographer said. How could I smile in this situation? I saw the photographer discussing with his crews and shaking his head. I know the pictures are not good. What can I do? Wedding pictures only left a bride. What kind of wedding picture is that? ‘miss, lets try again!’ the photographer suggested. ‘try to imagine your happy and sweet moment with bridegroom!’ how could I imaging when all memories were bad? Suddenly, I feel a pairs of hands wrapped around my waist.

 ‘Sorry I was late!’ I saw him patting hard. He must be rushing and running to here. With his presence, I feel secure and happy. Unconsciously, I look up at him and I feel camera flashing. ‘Perfect! That is the feeling I want to get.’ The photographer said happily. Even I am glad that JiYong is here, still I am not good in posing.  He smiled and slowly raises up my hands, placed another neck. His hands went down to my waist part and bring me closer to him, where his forehead touched mine ‘jagiya~ don’t worry! Just relax!’ his words works like spell to me. I can feel the whole body muscle relax now. He smiled and I also rise up my lips. I don’t know why he is smiling but as long as I saw he is happy, I feel happy too. How can he being so busy, rushing here and there but yet the face still so fresh and clean? He suddenly brings me a little bit closer than before and whisper in my ear ‘I LOVE YOU!’ when I was still shocked with his words, his lips suddenly attacked my cheeks. ‘oh?!’ I immediately cover my burning cheeks with hands. All this shot been taken down by the camera. Even included the way he smirked for his victory. ‘JiYong ah, why not try to kiss her lips?’ the photographer suggested and all of them laughed. Are they trying to kill me? Just a peck on my cheeks I already blushing hard. I feel like dying. My heart wont stop racing. Now li…before I finished the ‘lips’ words, he cupped my face and crush his lips on mine. At first was shocked then I start closing my eyes and feel him. We start making out in front of everyone. I think they cheering at the side but now the feeling is so sweet and as if the time stop. Nothing is important anymore. Just me and him matter.

After a while, he pulled away and wiped my lips with his thumb before bring back to his lips and kiss it. The way he make it so y and seductive. He smirked again and the photographer shouted ‘good shot, JiYong!’ he bowed and thanks everyone. Is that just an acting? Is that real?

I need to know! As I saw him moving away, I try to catch up him. I want to ask him but then the stupid heavy grown just make me hardly move. Just when I about to reach him, suddenly someone pop up in front of me ‘SeungHyun oppa?’ I called. ‘I know you and JiYong having wedding photoshooting today so I come to have a look. How was it?’ he asked happily. I saw JiYong look back once but then he turn back again and walk away. SeungHyun boomed me with a lot of questions but my eyes just stick on JiYong’s back shadow until the moment he leaves the room.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JiYong: your heart's against my chest

Jess: your lips pressed to my neck

JiYong: I'm falling for your eyes

Jess: but they don't know me yet

JiYong: with a feeling I'll forget

Both: I'm in love now