Ma LOVE

In Love with A Gay Man

 

JiYong’s POV

‘yeogiseo i jangsoneun mueos-ibnikka? (where is this place? In Korean)’ I asked and I saw a strong white light seem waving at me. As I tried to step forward, someone grabbed my wrist. ‘JiYong ah, geogie gaji ma ! (JiYong ah, don’t go there! In Korean )’ he shouted. ‘Se-SeungHyun?’ I was shocked to see him here. ‘JiYong ah, geogie gajima! (JiYong ah, don’t go there! In Korean )’ he said again but this time the tone is softer, seem like begging. I saw his teary eyes, the one that I am familiar with. “naneun geu yeoja wa gakkai haji mallago malhal pil-yoga myeoch beon ? ege geunyeoneun dangsin-eul wihae joh-eun ibnida! (how many times i need to tell you not to get close with that girl? she is no good for you! in Korean)‘’ I can see how mad he is and before I could say anything, he just pulled me closer to his chest strongly. His hug is so tight, but I am not complaining. It’s been long time we didn’t being so close already. I feel safe in his arms as always. However, the feeling is different from ious. Am I changing?! I sighed before lean my head on his shoulder with smile. Suddenly he pushed me away slightly ‘I know I can’t do anything to have you back! Not even now with this kind of situat-’ he said and paused. He seem like having something hiding from me. Now? What situation he means? Slowly he move... no he seem like fading away. I tried to catch his hand but I can’t ‘SeungHyun! No!!’ I shouted. I ran as fast as I could and finally I managed to catch his hand, still it seem like something strong behind him, pulling him away. ‘JiYong, let go! I know you destined with her!’ his hopeless expression makes me understand how much I hurt him. ‘Saranghaeyo, JiYong! Be aware of ME! (I love you, JiYong! In Korean)’ I don’t know what he means now. I love you but then be aware of him?? Why should I? I destined with her? Who is her? Jess? Just when I am thinking, he let go of my hand and he disappeared. ‘SeungHyun!! ’ I cried. Then, I saw another side lighten up. I take a closer look, it is Jess. She was filled with blood ‘what-what happen?’ I quickly hugged her in my arms but then someone swiped my hands away from her. ‘Don’t you dare to touch her!’ a man’s voice. He came out from the darkness. Master of Egypt? A huge size of snake just appear in front of me. What is that he is carrying with? I was shocked when I saw ‘SeungHyun?!’ he filled with blood too. I think he was dead. ‘What you do to them?’ I shouted angrily.  He smirked and ignored my question. He walked to Jess and carry her up with his tails. I tried to stop but then I been hit badly by the tails. ‘Jess!’ I shouted and hoping she will be awake. She did but just for a while. With her last breath, she said ‘Go~ don’t. care. about. me’ I know she don’t want me to get hurt but I cant leave both of them just like that. ‘Master of Egypt, I am not afraid of you! You better let go of them! If not,- ’ ‘if not what?’ he leans closer to me. I cant help but shaking from the inside. With his sharp teeths and scary tongue that makes ‘ss-’ sound could freak me out enough, I just stood still and speechless. ‘Go.Leave.’ she said. ‘Jess! I wont leave if I am not with you!’ I said. She make a bitter smile ‘Go. JiYong oppa!’ she is calling me ‘oppa~’ and it makes me so much happy. However I bet this makes the master of Egypt gets mad. He stab his sharp teeth in her chest and she shouted in pain. ‘Jess!!!’ I shouted and I was awaked.

Jess’s POV

‘Jess!’ I heard a scream and immediately wake up. ‘whats wrong, monster?’ I asked him. Instead of answering my question, he hugged me tight. ‘Thanks god! You are here!’ he said. ‘what you’re saying? I am always here!’ I don’t know what to or how to respond in the right way actually. Bitter smile is all I could give. He pushed me slight away and start...’YA~ what you doing?’ he just pulled my collar wide open and touch on my bare chest ‘Thanks god its nothing here!’ he mumbling with smile. What the hell?

JiYong’s POV

As I woke up, I saw her. I was so happy it was just a dream. As I think of the dream, I am so scare that she was bitten by the scary snake. So I didn’t think much but just check on her. I didn’t know my action just caused me to gain a slap by her. ‘what you think you are doing? And what do you mean it’s nothing here?’ she shouted angrily. Oppss...

Jess’s POV

How could he touch me and... ‘I ... I am sorry! I don’t mean that...wait do you want me to ’ he smirked and I knew there is something going on in his ert mind again. ‘you are mad because I touch you or you mad because I said it was nothing there?’ he teased. I immediately turn away and without knowing why, my cheeks blushing red. Aissshhh, jess!! Can you behave and have a bit dignity?  He is molesting you!!! why you are blushing with his words? Turn back and punch in his face!!! ‘You must be out of your mind after the accident! I call the doctor!’ instead of scolding or hitting him, I changed the topic and want to leave the room. I really don’t understand myself now! What I am thinking?! Am I indirectly agreed with his words? I really don’t mind he touch/ look at me? No, of course not!! But how am I going to explain my behavior?! As I planned to leave, he grabbed my wrist ‘don’t go! ’ I turn back and look at his puppy face ‘look, I am sorry, ok? I am just- worry about you!’ he said. Is a bit ridiculous that for a person to wake up and just practically tears off my collar and check on my chest because he cares about me. Even it is not making any sense, I believe him. I trust his words blindly. Is that what they called love?! ‘but you just woke up, I should call the doctor to check on you!’ I said softly. He caressed my hairs behind my ears and this gentle move makes me fall for him hard. ‘are you alright?’ the sweetest and warm voice I ever heard. He never has been like this to me before. Whatever it is now, I just nodded. I hope the time just stopped.

JiYong’s POV

After everything happen in my dream and reality, I knew this girl in front of me is someone I couldn’t lose. I can’t leave without her. It’s just like the song I wrote Ride or Die. I need her and I guess she needs me too. I pressed her head close to my chest and we just stay with that position for a while.

The rest of the days, she always come to hospital and takes care of me. Our relationship gets better and better.