Shock Event

In Love with A Gay Man
Nobody's POV
'My highest!' One of the servants rush nervously to the highest's room. 'What happen, Mr. Freddy?' The highest asked causally without looking at him but the book. 'Master...' Mr. Freddy paused and struggling whether he should tell the truth. 'Say it loud and clear! Don't sallow your words!!! I don't want to repeat myself, do you get it?' The highest said with serious tone this time. 'Yes, my highest!' Mr. Freddy nodded as he knew he can't lied or hide anything from the highest. 'Master of Egypt did escaped! Until now, we still can't find him. He breaks all the locks and doors even we chained him up so tight! He even hurt some of our guards in order to free himself!' As Mr. Freddy almost finished his words, the highest gets angry and start taking off his glasses. 'What?! That kid.... Aishhh!' He bite his teeth tight and tried to suppress his anger 'he must be going to find that girl again!' After a while of cooling down, the highest said. 'So... My highest, should we call mistress?' Mr. Freddy asked. 'No!! Don't let her know first! I will settle this by myself!' The highest said. He seem nervous about it actually but what is the real truth behind his fear?! Well maybe should wait to find out. 'My highest, do you mean you...' 'Mr. Freddy?!' As the highest called out his name, he immediately pressed his right arms on his left chest. 'I need you to find me the girl's address! He will surely find her! I need to stop this before it gets worse!' The highest ordered. 'Yes, my highest!' 
 
Jess's POV
It's been few days after that confession day. Well, I guess we start our relationship already?! Ermmm I'm not really sure about it. After that day, everything seem like back to the same. He still the arrogant cocky monster. We still argue and fight somehow but in more intimate way. Hehe~ well we don't actually have the real intent to shout or teasing each other but ... Guess this the way we lived together. Oh did I told you that the monster finally back to our house? Ermmm did I said our???! Hehe~ 'what you're giggling, jagiya?' A pair of warm hands just wrapped around my waist from behind. 'Ya~ I'm trying to cook!' I was happily actually but then I just don't want to show how easy he could make me smile or having the butterflies in my stomach. He sniff on my neck and kiss on it ' hmmmm... Smell nice!' He said and I bet he is smirking now. 'Ya Kwon JiYong! Can't you see I am cooking? Go back to your seat!' I said. I can't really stand it if he keeps on so flirty and seductive act in this early morning. 'Why cooking? My breakfast is here!' His strong arms just turn me faced him. 'You...' I was about to scold him but his morning messy hairs looks so cute. Especially he pouted and having that 5 cent puppies face 'good morning!' He said softly and smiled. Oh I think my heart just melts like butter on the hot pot. 'Goo....good morning!' My shaking voice shows how weak I am in his arms. 'Un you supposed to rest? The... The breakfast will be soon ready!'i tried to avoid his strong glare and turn back. Still, I can't fight. He forcefully turn me back again and look at him. 'Well I have you already!' After his flirty romance saying, he just kissed on my lips. I start feeling strange on my south area... I... I can't explain what's that but when the kiss gets more sloppy and passionate, the feelings gets stronger. I think he just send me to cloud 9. I almost forgot everything until I smell something burned. *sniff...sniff*'Is that...' I push him slightly away and look around. 'Damn!!! My breakfast!!!!' I shouted. Immediately turn of the shove and poured some water on it. Due to the hot pan been poured by water, it created a lot of smoke. We have no choice but run out from the kitchen. 'Monster!!!' I shouted angrily. 'It's all your fault!' Then I start wiped my sweat from my forehead and face. 'Is not like you're not enjoying ! You can't blame me, yeobo!' He said then just for a while, he start laughing. How could he??? Laughing like that? We almost burned the kitchen due to his stupid kiss. 'Ya~ Kwon JiYong!!! What you're laughing at? We almost burned alive with your stupid idiot kiss' I shouted again. He ignored but laughed even louder that really pisses me off. I can't do anything to him but planning to get him out of my sight for a while. Go back to my room would be a good choice. After all, Ahjumma will be picking up the mess which I don't need to work. But as I wanted to leaves, he grabbed my wrist and makes me faced him again. 'Clumsy head' he suppressing his laugh and said while his thumb is rubbing on my cheeks. ' ok there you go! It's more clean.' Then I realized why he is laughing. Aissshhh.... Feels like an idiot. My head down with full of embarrassment. But then he lift my chin up a bit and kiss on my forehead' but I like it!' He said and I think he start to proceed to my lips again. At this moment, the door bell rang. He groaned with full frustration which makes me laughed. 'JiYong ah, it's time to leave!' His manager sId from the outside. Actually, today is the day for press conference. For me, it's a judgement day. I'm not lying but ride or die will depends on today. If the public accept what we plans to say then will be fine, but if... Haiz I don't even dare to think of....
 
So yes, we leaves the house after a while and arrived to the press conference event a little too earlier. The staff just wants us to rehearsed what might happen later on and how we should react as they know I'm not good in this. 
 
The time had just come. Here, we go! There are international reporters, local reporters, paparazzi and a bunch of crazy fans. I'm so nervous as I step on the stage. I almost fall. One, due to I'm not good in heels. Two, I can't stand the pressure. 'I think I need to go to the washroom again!' I whispered to JiYong who holding my hand. 'Jagiya, you go a lit of times since we get here! Don't be nervous! Just be yourself! Stay calm!' His hand give some pressure on mine to shows he is always here for me. As we get on the stage, the camera keeps on flashing. Until the point that I don't think I could open my eyes anymore. JiYong noticed and he immediately take of his sunglasses and pull on me. This act makes almost all of the visitors gasp. I even heard those crazy fans start screaming and shouted but JiYong doesn't seem care. He just gently caressed my hairs behind my ears and asked 'are you ok?' I nodded. If I could answered this honestly now, I would say no! How can I be ok when you're so sweet to me? I'm dying!!! Ok so as we planned, we sit down and say what's wrote on the speech. The flashing light just never stop, the sunglasses doesn't seem useful. The I heard JiYong pulled the mic to his side and said ' I'm sorry but can you all put the flashing light away for a while? It's hurting my fiancé!' He said. Omg... He.. Again official it admitted I'm his fiancé. It's so warm right now. Before that, he do make announcement that he is going to marry me but that is because he forced to do so. This time is different. It gives the real meaning to it as our relationship started. So the people just do what he said. Wow my man really the king. Everyone just obey without second hesitation. He even placed one finger on his lips to hints his fans and they all get quiet. 'Thank you!' He said and passed back the mic to me. Finally the horrible Q&A session has come, the people start booming me with all kind of questions. I can't really take the pressure and start breaking down. I almost cried and all I want is run away. JiYong seem knowing me well. 'I think it's all for today! Thank you' JiYong said but the people doesn't seem to satisfy with the answer. So JiYong left no choice but grabs my hands and plan to run away with me. The people saw our intent and starts standing up and surrounding us too. Luckily, with the bodyguards and staffs helping we managed to leave the building. 
 
Nobody's POV
'So this is the girl?' The highest asked. 'Yes!' Mr. Freddy answered. 'Doesn't seem like an attractive woman. What makes him crazy about her? Just another useless human being! Look at how much troubles she carry now!' The highest said as he saw Jess and JiYong been surrounded by the reports, paparazzi and fans in the press conference event. After the two main characters leaves the room, automatically the people leaves too. Then the highest saw something v on the floor. That shining and caught his attention. 'What's that?' The highest mumbling and gets closer. It's a necklace. As he pick up the necklace and open the locket to look at it, he got shocked 'it can't be!'