Monster Vs. Witch

In Love with A Gay Man

Jess’s POV

While listen to Daesung and Seungri were describing what they done and the lame jokes that learn from some Malaysian crew, I saw YoungBae walk in the room with disappointed, confusing look. He keeps his head down and his eyes glued at the ground until Seungri called his name.

“Hyung! What takes you so long? Is there some pretty girls around the café, so you take so-” seungri pouted when YoungBae cut him off.

“Enough! Quit that nonsense! Are you guys done? Let’s go back!” YoungBae have a fierce glare at me and said it with cold, flat tone.

“O-oh sure!” Daesung and Seungri look at me and then YoungBae with wondering expression. What happen? Why YoungBae seem mad at me after coming back from the café? Without even giving his polite greet, YoungBae walked out the room. He doesn’t even bother to say Goodbye to me?!  His rush leaving cause Seungri quickly take a bow and chase after him.

Daesung pat on my shoulder before leave “hyung, annyeonghi gaseyo! (brother, goodbye!) we will pick you up tomorrow! Take some good rest!” I nodded with a smile on my face.

After they leaving, the room turns quiet. I start wondering what happen just now. Why YoungBae acting so weird? He always being friendly to me…I mean to JiYong! Everyone knows they are best friend in YG family, just like twins brother. Why suddenly he…? JiYong? Yeah right! Where the monster could goes? SeungHyun must be freaking upset about what we just done! Will he telling him the truth?

Just while I’m thinking, suddenly ‘boom’ a person appear in front of me with some smoke…I been chocked by those smoke and my eyes could barely open “What the…?”

“He could never tell him the truth! Don’t worry!” the person said

I open my eyes as the smoke disappear a bit from me and this is where I could take a clear look at the person “is you?” I feel my blood pressure turn high and I straightly threw the pillow to her.  However, she managed to escape from the first shot. She laughed and said “ Haha~ missed!” while she is happy with her escape from my throwing, I immediately take another pillow throw it to her and this time it straightly hit on her face “Occuh! It’s hurt!” I smirked and look away

“Do you really that hate me?” she said while rubbing on her cheeks. 

“Do I need to love you?” I look at her and plan to grab the vase beside me to throw at her “Yeah maybe I should really ‘LOVE’ you!” she quickly screamed “No! No! No! Stop!” her finger pointed at me and I automatically place the vase on the table slowly without my control.

“Listen to me first!” she moved in front of me but I turn my head to another side. I really mad at her. Is her who caused me suffering in this. Now my mother chases me out of my house. I’m stuck in the man’s body and being like a freaking Korean monster who don’t even know how to speak Korean.  She knew I was mad at her and she blink again. She is in front of me now.

“What you want?” I yelled at her loudly that I swear I could break her eardrums.

“Don’t yell! Don’t you want to know why you can’t tell others about your true identity? How you can go back to your own body?” She said with a charming bright smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

After the crying, I slowly stand up, dragging my tired body to the room that freaking Jess stay. From the door side, I saw a small little tiny girl talking with her. She seem angry with her and yelled at her loud “What you want?” and that girl seem scare of her a lot. Wait?! Did the girl said she know why Jess faint when she tried to voice out her true identity? Who is she? I stand still so they don’t notice my present. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

I remain silence and pout even I want to know, but my pride would hurt me if I said anything. She takes a look at me and smile again “The rule of soul exchange is you can’t tell anyone about your true identity. If you tried to break the rules, you will be punished. Just like what you experience just now!” Smile… the annoying smile appear again on her face…I have a fierce stare at her and she quickly keep that smile away. I know she could read my mind and so she could know what I’m thinking.

“Don’t be like this! I don’t smile from now, is that ok?” her voice shaking while she said. I bet she scare of me and she continue saying “that why I could guarantee that G-dragon won’t able to tell him the truth! haha~” she leave out an evil laugh and at this moment, both of us heard someone yelled from the door side “So all the things happen is because of you??!!”

Both of us turn and look at that guy… He is G- dragon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

I feel my blood boiling when I know that this little girl in front Jess is the one who caused me losing SeungHyun and my brilliant life. If now I having a knife on my hand, I swear I will crop her into pieces. How dare she? How could she? I ran into the room and tried to caught her, but she immediately hide behind Jess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

“Enough!” I yelled at the fire burning G dragon who in front me. He is like out of control! I know he is pissed off with this little witch, but I couldn’t let him hurt her.

“Who are you to yell at me? Is she the one who causing us become like this? You lost your family-your mother and your life. I lost SeungHyun and everything single things in my life. All this happen also because of her?” while him screaming angrily, his hands still tried to grab the witch who is behind me.

I was sick with them and so I pushed him away from me “YA~ KWON JIYONG! Did you hear me saying enough?” I turn to the witch who is making some silly face to G- dragon “YOU! Stay there!”  she pouted when she heard my scolding.

“He will kill me if I go there! I don’t want!” she said with high pitch.

She is right! I glared at G- dragon and ask him stay on my right hand side where let the witch stay on the left hand side. So, both of them won’t able to get each other unless they across me. However, G- dragon refuses to move.

I was pissed with his childish and irrational behavior “MONSTER!” His eyes stare at me fiercely that might just burn my face a hole, but I don’t care. “Move there!” he still refuses to do so and I continue saying “if you kill her now or you scared her, she disappears again, who supposed to help us exchange our soul?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~