The Dream

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Ok, who am I? I’m Jess, a girl who comes from a single parent family but this doesn’t make my life different from other kids. In college, I always had known as the “Weirdo” “Fashion Monster” among my friends. I love to dress up differently every day and even the lectures are so interested with what I will dress up next week. My life was normal, study, home, study, home! But I am the one who hate normalcy. I always fantasy of supernatural power, magic, miracle, vampire, zombie, werewolf, superheroes and so on. I release all my fantasies in my story~ well, it’s fan faction actually. Yeah, you heard me! I love to write story by using all idols I love as my characters. Sometime, I even draw those images from my story to enhance my imagination. I love to talk a lot and living a day without talking is painfully hurt. That why I have no worries about not having enough friends. However, I am also very picky when comes to friends. A lot of people know me but I just love to mix around with people who I love. Surprisingly I have more boy-friends than girl-friends, maybe due to my personality. I am not that kind of girl who will be shy in front guys. I love to win and being out-standing. Some of my friends even said I am an attention seeker. After the break-up with my ex, I finally understand life wasn’t only about couple love, there are so much more. I began to love myself more. In the past, I was an unconfident, confuse, sensitive and superstition person. I don’t know what I want or what kind of life I want to go through. I just blindly follow what the society had feed me. I never love my ex, but he asked for me to give it a try since everyone around us have lover. Our beginning of our relationship is the beginning of a mistake. He always said life is like this, it was written in this way; all we have to do is ACCEPT. However, I couldn’t accept what it been planned in my life. It shouldn’t be like that! Thus, I broke up with him and started a brand new life. I’m thankful for how he makes me realized who I am, who I love and who I should be. So, I begin to take my baby step to the life without him. I always want something more and I believe that “I’m the master of my fate; the director of my life; the captain of my soul”- there is nothing I couldn’t do or get it-“If someone could do it, someone should be me”- change the thoughts and you will change the circumference.

The story started from the night before my birthday.

A king came out from his castle to visit his people in the village! Suddenly there are a big flood occurs, some people struggling in the water; some try to help others to get up; some...some start to kill people... They tear off the human body and took out their heart T.T ate that up

 I saw it in my eyes but I could do anything! The eating monster comes towards me and they are not after me but another girl. I threw a pair of white sunglasses for her.

The funny part is the monster taking a pair of red sunglasses and that girl exchange white sunglasses with him to distract him…its work!

 That girl swims toward me. She come and sits beside me... She realized I was writing story and she grabbed my book, closed it.

I look at her with wondering expression. She stands up and walks in front me, bend down: “do you know whatever you wrote will happen for real?”

I was shocked for her word: “Oh~ Is it real?”

She smirked and said: “yes and you saved me from that!” She pointed at the place where she swims from.

I still having doubts with what she told me: “I didn’t-” before I completed, she place her finger on my lips “Shrrr- now you’re my life saver and I will give you a wish on your birthday as a return!”

“A wish?” I rolled my eyes as if she is talking crap to me. “LOOK! I don’t know who you are and I don’t need a wish! YA~ give me back my book!” I tried to grab it but as I reached the book ‘boom’ she disappear. I turn around ‘boom’ she appear another side of mine. My jaws dropped as I saw this happen “No way!”

“Yes Way!” She smiled “I’m the undergraduate witch in Wondermagic W&W (Wizard and Witch) University!” her head lifted up and say it out proudly

“Witch?” I look at her with suspicion look

“Yeah~” She turn and look at me with excited expression “The short form of my school is WWW-” before she completed, I added “dot com?” with my eyebrow raise

She gives me an annoyed look “no dot com!” and I laughed for her expression.

I walked away from her and obviously I’m not believed in her.

“Hey, you do not believe me, right?” She screamed from the back. “I will make your birthday memorable!”

I burst out a big laugh while keep continue walking…without turning or facing her, I waved my hand “Bye, Witch!” continue my laugh after saying goodbye.

‘Yo, choom top~ come on come on~ Choom Top~ If I told you to be my girl~ If I told you be my world~ If I told you to hold me down, would you come around can you be my lover~’

“argh!” I groaned and get up without opening my eyes.

Switching off my alarm from my phone and buried my head into the pillow, continue sleep… Yes I mixed ‘Drunk Top’s Voice’ with the song ‘If I told you’ and used it as my alarm ringtone. I forget to tell you guys that my bias of big bang is T.O.P. He is so awesome that I wish I could get him as my boyfriend.  I mean, who doesn’t wish that? While I tried to get more sleep, something flash across my mind, so I get up and look at my memo on the phone. 

12 September 2012 (12 p.m.)

Meeting with Friends about School Project

“Sh*t!” I quickly get up and fresh up, knowing that I’m late. I dress up nicely for today because it is my birthday. I get my hair tie up at one side and put on some light make up. I even dress up my favorite coats and one pieces tight skirt. Ok, all said and done. “y and Cute” I said to myself while standing in front the mirror. I glared at the clock “Oh My Top!” it’s 12 p.m. already, so I quickly rush out of my house.