Bloody

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Afternoon…

I was back to home today a little bit earlier than usual. After I took my bath, while I walk out the bathroom, “Jess?!” she smiled at me and run towards me while I calling her name. She hugged me tight and “do you know how much I miss you?” she said with a sad tone, where her face still sticks on my chest. Unconsciously, my lips rise upwards. I can’t hide how much I missed her too. Her scent, her beautiful smile, her hairs…My fingers are brushing cross her hairs as I thinking. “JiYong?” she lifted her head up and looks at me. She tried to let go of her hug as she did not get the response from me. However, I immediately held her back tight, push her head closer to my chest. “I know! Me too!” I said and she smiled, I could feel it. Suddenly, SeungHyun and Zico rush in my room. Both of them looks very upset, they separated us forcefully. I saw Jess cried hard but I can’t do anything as SeungHyun was too strong for me to escape. I saw Zico dragged her out from the room. I used all my strength to escape and chase after Zico and Jess. Zico brought Jess to the balcony. “Why you behave like this?” Zico said as he roughly throw Jess a side, caused her arms hit on the wall. “Jess!” I quickly ran towards her but when I almost reach her, Zico put me from the back and punch me on the face. At the same time, SeungHyun arrive the balcony and caught me again. He lock me in his arms and said “JiYong, give up! Stop all this! You can’t fight this! She never yours!!!”

Zico turn back and faced the fearful Jess who still crying in pain and suffering. He pulled her hairs and forcing her to stand up again. “What is mine remind the same, do you heard me?” he yelled in Jess’s ears. “Ji~” Jess cried out and look at me. I want to save her but I can’t.  “Let her go!!” I shouted. Zico look at me with a creepy smile “oh?! Let. Her. Go? Why should I?!” he pulled her hairs again and slapped her. “This cheat on me! I never been so embarrassed! I always get what I want!” he said “You are MINE!!! FOREVER!!!”  he stick out his tongue… I’m not sure is it a tongue as it is so long. Look like…some sort of animal…..SNAKE! YES! He stick out a snake tongue and on her face. “No matter what, I will still love JiYong!” she stopped crying and said firmly. “He does not love you!” SeungHyun yelled “He love me!!!” I look back at her expression. She left speechless and disappointed. I want to tell her, ‘no this ain’t true! I…I maybe…’ argh…even in mind, I do not dare to say it. I’m scared the responsible I have to bear if I said the three words.

“See?!” Zico said “SeungHyun said JiYong never loved you, and JiYong himself also do not denial it! He never loves you! why don’t you go back with me and be my queen?!”  She take a last look at me, but I do not dare to look at her. I immediately look down as she at my direction. I must be broking her heart now “Even he do not love me, I’ll still love him…fight for him…till my” before she completed the sentence, Zico angrily said “your heart stop beating?!” She shake her head “even more than that!” in her chocking voice, I know how much she hold on the pain now. “You…” Zico raise his hand and want to slap her again. She closed her eyes and as if she accept everything. “No!!” I shouted. Zico was stop and staring back at me. “You really love him that much?” Zico asked another time. “Yes!” She said.

“OK! Then I will kill him!” Zico come to me but SeungHyun stopped him “No! You can’t hurt him unless you across my dead body!” Even I betray SeungHyun in love, he still protect me?! This man… argh…I look at Jess… that girl… two of them willing to die for me, fight for me and I make them suffer in this way.  “You always love to play games, don’t you?”  Jess shouted. Zico and SeungHyun stop fighting and look at her. “We play games! If I win, you have to let everyone here go! If I lose…” she stops when she said this, I could see the tears in her eyes “If I lose, you can do anything to me, but let them go!” “Deal! But I will be the one to choose the game!” Zico said. She nodded. I look at her and our eyes contact met ‘No! No! No! Jess, you shouldn’t!’ I send the message through the staring, but she replied me with a smile. What is the smile means? Why she smile when she knew she may going to die?

“Take this!” Zico take out a sharp knife that made of crystal “Take out your heart and prove how much you love him! If your heart still beating after it took out and you do not die, you win!” he said.

“No, Jess!” I shouted. “You crazy, how could a human live without heart?!” SeungHyun shouted angrily. I believe at the first place, SeungHyun just want to get me back. He never thinks of hurting Jess as he always nervous when Zico requested for such games.  Zico ignore us and held the crystal knife to Jess. “No! No Jess!!” I shake my head. Me and SeungHyun tried to stop them playing this game but Zico used some kind of power blocked us. He bullied a transparent shield for Jess and him. Now, I can sure that Zico was not a human but who is him?

Jess took the crystal and stabs into her chest, ripped her chest apart and took out her heart. It’s still beating and she fainted. Or maybe she died? I cried and yelling her name but she can never heard me. “FINALLY!” Zico smiled as he grabbed the heart from Jess.

He transform into a snake. Now I knew who him is. He is the master of Egypt. Why he do this?! “I planned for so long, finally I get what I want!” he laughed evily. What he mean he planned? Did he purposely make us think he fall in love with Jess but all he want is her heart?!

Suddenly, someone pulled his pants with bloody hand. Is Jess! She haven’t died yet! “All…you…you…you want, you…” she is so weak and could not really complete her sentence “let…them go…” she is dying but still want to save all of us. Zico kick her stomach and kick her a side. “I’m not gonna kill them if they do not block my way!”

“Jess!!” I cried out as I saw her eyes slowly closed while her hand still grabbing Zico’s pants. I woke up with full of tears and sweat. Gosh, is a dream?! However, it feels so real! Is it…?!

I immediately pick up my phone and call “Yeoboseyo! dangsin-i naleul wihae mwongaleul chekeu hal pil-yoga!(Hello! I need you to check something for me!)”