Love Killer

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess's POV

 After that wedding photoshoot, JiYong remains disappear in my life again. Guess I could only see him on the wedding day where he must attend to present 'that shows'. Sigh...tomorrow is the day. Until now, I still didn't have the chance to meet his parents or family due to his freaking busy schedule or maybe he just wouldn't want to show me to them. After all, this is just a fake marriage; just a deal. Still, Ahjumma and other maids were out to help us prepare and re confirm the wedding details. So today just left me in the house.

 All of sudden, I heard some keys and door opening sound. I sneak my head out from my room and I saw he is coming upstairs. He is frown and looks like he is not in a good mood again. He rushes in his room without noticing my presences. Sigh… hmmm… he is still mad huh? Just when I am about to get back to my room, I heard he talk to the phone ‘Hyung, jeongmal pil-yo eobsda !( bro, really dont have! )’ he seems very nervous. I saw he keeps on searching here and there in his room. ‘Hyung, dangsin-eun eotteon backup i eobs-eo ??( hyung, don’t you have any backup? In korean)’ ok I only can understand that word ‘backup’. Wild guess, he lost something important? I walk closer to his room and saw him keep on clicking the files on his desktop with frustration. Maybe he lost some of his demo?? ‘Hyung, uliga pail-eul chaj-eul sueobsneun gyeong-u youngbae sigan-e geuui saeloun myujig bidio leul gong-gae hal su eobs-seubnida ! (if we couldn't find the file, youngbae couldn't release his new music video on time! In korean)’ wow~ again… full of alien words and I only know that words ‘youngbae’ this time. Something do with youngbae? No wonder he looks so tense. Suddenly, he ‘alright, I will be back!’ he said before cutting off the call. I immediately run back to my room and hide. Why am I hiding? Well, I am not sure. Aissshh… im not even a thief.. Why I make myself looks like one? Stupid! i walk out from my room and I saw he already leaves the house with his speed fast Lamborghini.

I walk near to his room and I saw something shining bright from his jacket. The jacket he just left on the bed. He forgets to bring it due to the rush I guess. The curiosity brings me into the monster cave. I slowly pick up the jacket and placed my hand into the pocket. ‘eh?’ it is a crystal ball. Is that…?? I am so happy to found this. ‘Selena~ Selena~~ are you there??’ then ‘boom’ she came out. ‘wow~ finally! That JiYong really want to kill me! aissshhh’ she said. ‘he really torture you much?’ I asked. How could that monster??!! I was a little bit mad for his cruel and coolness. ‘No! don’t you misunderstand him! Actually he is….’ Before she could explain much, the door bell rang. Who will it be?? JiYong?! Cant let him saw I found Selena if not he will take it away again. ‘Selena, go in first!’ I asked and she obeyed. I placed the crystal ball back to my room and act as if nothing to open the door.

‘Se—SeungHyun oppa?’ I was surprise that he is the one who visit me at this moment. ‘I saw red beans jelly just now. Last time you said you love it too, so I was wondering maybe you would like to have some?’ he raised a bag of red beans jelly and smiled. ‘don’t want to invite me in?’ he asked. ‘no! come in!’ I nervously said and closed the door. I saw him walk into the kitchen and preparing to place all the red beans jelly on the plate.  He knows where the things placed. Well, he stays here longer than me. Sigh… just when I was day dreaming again, he shake my shoulder to get back my attention.  ‘oh?’ I asked. ‘do you heard what I said just now?’ he asked with smile. ‘what?erm…’ I was so embarrassing with myself now. ‘I am thirsty can you…’ he pointed at the water jar behind me ‘oh~ ok!’ I turn back and pour the water for him but then when I turn back, he suddenly come closer and I poured the water on him. ‘oh my top…’ did I just said the words? ‘what you just said? Oh my top??! Ha~’ he laughed and said its ok. ‘can you use your room to clean up a bit? I think I need another pants…’ he said jokingly. ‘oh~ I think the monster have some extra pants!’ I said ‘what you just called him? Monster?’ he asked. Ok, jess! You embarrassed yourself totally well today. I give a bitter smiled before he get in my room. Actually, why he don’t get in JiYong’s room to change instead of using mine? Maybe he don’t want to flashback the old memories?!  I am not sure! Don’t care! I better find him a pairs of pants first. So, I get into JiYong’s room again.

JiYong’s POV

‘Thanks god, we found it!’ I said. ‘Yea!’ Teddy and YoungBae agreed with smile. After everything was settled, I suddenly think of her. I saw her today. She looks kind of down. She gets skinny. I don’t even greet her today. She must be thinking that I am still mad at her. I think I should go back to her. Tomorrow, she will be my wife. I should have treated her better. I felt a pat on my shoulder ‘JiYong ah, tomorrow is your wedding! You should be with Jess! Thanks for being here for me. You’re my forever bro!’ he said while put me closer. I know he loves her. I know how hurt to see someone you love wearing wedding dress but not for you. Just like the song he had. ‘YoungBae~’ I want to apologize out of sudden. I am so glad he still treat me as best friend. ‘Listen! If you dare to hurt her, I would break your bone! Now go back! We can handle all this!’ he start shoo me away. I smiled and ran out the studio. Jess, here I come!

Jess’s POV

‘oppa, are you done?’ I asked. When he comes out, I just can’t stop laughing. He is taller than JiYong and when he wearing his pants is like wearing a kid size. ‘YA~ how could you laugh like that!’ he pouted like a 5 year old kids. ‘Sorry! Sorry oppa! But its really…’ I just cant hold my laugh and start burst it out again. He suddenly comes to me and tickling me ‘I don’t care! You cant laugh anymore.’ Just like that we start chase and run in the house. Suddenly, I slipped and fall on the couch. He fall on me and … his glare were too strong to handle. He suddenly touched my cheeks with gentle. ‘oppa?maybe I should find another-’ he placed his finger on my lips ‘shrr…’ he caressed my hairs and look at me seriously.  Slowly, he learns closer and his lips touched mine.

At this moment, the door opened. Someone came in. is Monster!!!

 

JiYong’s POV

I was so excited to meet her now and what I been paid back is SeungHyun get on top of her. They were kissing. I can’t believe what I just saw. Shock and anger are what I could only feel now. She pushed him away and both of them stand up ‘mo-monster?’ she called out. ‘Hi, JiYong!’ SeungHyun smirked and waving his hand cockly. He just do things so casually as if nothing is wrong. How could he? This is my house! This is my fiancé! How can he still smiling like that? Wait, why is he wearing my pants? I pointed at that pant. I was so angry that I couldn’t even speak ‘Jess dirty my pants so she lend me this!’  I look back at the girl in front of me ‘mo- no JiYong ah, I can explain! Is not what you think!’ she said. Not what I think? The way he presented it is exactly what I thinking. She dirties his pant? What they just did just now? I can’t stop having bad thoughts about it. ‘Get out of my house!!!’   I yelled. ‘JiYong, it just a pant!’ she said. Just a pant? No! it’s my love! My life!!!! They just cheat on me!! After yelling, I just wants to get in my room as soon as possible. On my way back to the room, I saw the some light reflect from her room. I walked in and I saw a crystal ball on the table. That is … no wonder she would cheat on me easily. She is being with me just because of this. Now she even steals it without my knowing. So she dares to bring her ‘secret lover’ to my house.

Jess’s POV

JiYong must be misunderstanding us. ‘sorry, jess! I think I caused troubles for you again! I guess JiYong just don’t like me to being here. ’ SeungHyun apologized which makes me more guilty ‘its not your fault. I think I better check him out!’ I said while walk to his room. Across my room, I saw he is inside there with the crystal ball in his hand. I walked in. ‘this is why?’ he turn to me and asked. ‘what you mean?’ I was confused especially with his blood shot eyes now. He gave that sadness plus anger look again. ‘JiYong ah, anything we can discuss! Can you give me that crystal ball first? Selena is in there. Don’t scare her!’ with his anger, I am scare that he will hurt Selena. ‘you steal it from me. You really that hate me? You really don’t want to stay with me? Just one more day! You cant even wait? You really wanted to leave me that badly?’ he throws a bunch of questions to me. ‘I don’t-’ ‘geojismal (liar! In Korean)’ he yelled. I still know what that means. ‘I didn’t lie! Is you who left your jacket on the bed so-’ ‘so you steal it?’ again he accused me but this time with tears. Without knowing, my tears fall too. Is like we always sharing the same emotion. ‘JiYong ah, listen to me-’  before I could try to comfort him again, he smacked the crystal ball on the ground.

JiYong’s POV

Suddenly, my hands were aching badly and it gets weaks. I dropped the crystal ball. Both of us get shocked. The crystal ball smacked into pieces. ‘Selena~’ she cried out. ‘no!Selena~ answer me!Selena!’What should I do? I saw her panic; try to pick up all the crystal pieces ‘I will stick it back! You will be alright! Selena! Answer me!!’ she keeps on shouting but there is no reply. Is Selena gone like this forever?! One of the pieces just accidentally cut her finger ‘occuh!’ I immediately knee down and hoping to look at the wound. I didn’t know this makes her get angrier. She pushed me away and shouted ‘Killer!!’ the first time she shouted like this to me and I feel my heart break into pieces.  Seunghyun rush in at this moment and hugged her, ‘JiYong, how could you treat Jess like this?’ he scolded me. For some unknown reason, I feel he is not SeungHyun I used to know but yet he is familiar too. ‘are you alright, Jess?’ he asked gently to her. Look at them, I know I lose! I lose the battle; I lose my love; I lose everything. Looking at SeungHyun bring her get out from the house, I still can’t do anything. I know how much Jess cares about Selena. I know I hurt her badly this time. Now, I do not have crystal ball. She won’t marry me. She even hates me so much that she wish she would never see me again I guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JiYong: is this real love? 

Jess: yes

JiYong: then why I feel so hurt now?

Jess: ( speechless, because I feel it too)